It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Earthquakes in Yellowstone region for the last seven days

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There really isn't anything unusual going on with YS right now..
Really,....
do some homework

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
and hopefully never in our lifetime. Just never seen the Yellowstone region on the USGS site show no activity for 7 days before.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wow, for some reason this thread has given me the chills...........

For what it is worth, Clif High updated his website today and stated that his immediate data suggests a large earthquake to occur on the west coast of the US due to angular momentum from planetary alignment. He stated that this trigger point could be the last two days of July.

Heads up please. In working through the longer term data, i had to go through some of the last of the immediacy stuff due to cross links. Within the immediacy data sets there are clear indications of a major [damaging] earthquake on west coast of america (MOST likely north america due to angular momentum issues of planetary alignment) and more probably than not, in the PNW perhaps down to mid CA. This quake shows as being completed with problems, *such as yet more [wedding interruptions] by August 3, however the data accretion patterns point to the last two days of July as the point of impact and largest number of after shocks.

Half Past Human

When I saw this thread it mad me immediately think of the above. God help us all if the data is correct.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Good, I hope this is a precursor to the eruption of the megavolcano

I hear it will wipe out everything from Vegas to D.C. good riddance.

As an anarchist I'm looking forward to a mad maxish post apocalyptic future. I hate the law, I hate the cops, I hate the government, I hate all the conspiracies and plots and secret societies and all the covert soft kill slow poisoning thats going on. I want brutal in your face man to man violence. If the powers that be want me dead, at least have the decency to shoot me with a gun instead of poisoning my food and water supply and collapsing my economy. What a bunch of cowards.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I check out the USGS global map every day, and it isn't just Yellowstone that's quiet, it's everywhere!
For about 3 weeks now there has been remarkably little seismic activity anywhere - Friday's 7.4 near Mindanao was the strongest for weeks. It isn't just strong quakes that have diminished, it's the minor ones too - none in California when there's usually some very day, none in Chile, off Japan, the Indian Ocean, or any of the usual hotspots.
Some people claim a link between earthquakes and solar activity - I just checked the NASA SOHO site and found a lack of images due to a 'CCD bakeout', which I think means the telescopes have been dazzled by exceptional brightness from some event. There has been normal levels of solar activity throughout this seismic lull and this should help decide the Sun/quake link issue one way or the other.
This is ominous. It's also unexpected, since most forecasters have been predictingincreasingseismic activity for this year. I don't know of any geological reason why this period should end with something awesome,it's just an intuitive thing - perhaps we should just expect the unexpected.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

I've been guilty of boneheaded posts like yours. I guess it is natural to want to test your manhood against other men, the elements, etc. I have a strong feeling that when confronted with "in your face" violence, you would wimper and pray for help. I bet if me and some boys showed up, beat you down and made you watch as we did your girlfriend, your craving for violence would quickly evaporate! I bet if the volcano blew, and the country turned upside down, some people that are a little more experienced in the world of violence and survival would quickly take everything you cherish, and possibly even your life. If they left you alive, it would only be to snicker as they strode away with your entire world!

Do not wish for the death of innocent people, and do not pray to be tested, because you just might get your wish! San Diego is decent town, only a few rough spots. You have probably never been on either end of "real" violence. The kind that you cannot defend against or forget that you did. The kind that hurts you on a cellular level and you cannot ever forget or get past. IT doesn't really matter if you are the victim or the aggressor. Sick, perverted violence will change you, disrupt your soul at the deepest level.

Posts like yours are all too common on ATS, and it makes me want to fall back to a less evolved place from my youth. It makes me very angry, and it makes me want to respond in kind and offer to fulfill your wish. I won't do that. Instead, I will pray that you mature, and you realize what is important in your life, and you cherish that. It could be taken away in an instant, and all your machoism could not do a thing about it!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

That is speaking of nuclear winter, not from an oil volcanoe, read the whole book part 1 and 2 and then listen to the last days witness who your bible tells you to listen to at this time period and then you will know what you are talking about. Otherwise you just sound like the history channel or some scientist.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

This quake shows as being completed with problems, *such as yet more [wedding interruptions] by August 3, however the data accretion patterns point to the last two days of July as the point of impact and largest number of after shocks.

Wedding interruptions

Chelsea Clinton's wedding is scheduled for July 31st!

ummmmm... I be afraid now.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I see what you're getting at and I agree. I'm sure you can attest, however, that the only way for true realization to set in is to experience it, or something similar first-hand. Apocalyptic, anarchist, pure survival after a disaster of that magnitude would not be any sort of relief for anyone. The things that a man would be required to do, eat and say to survive are truly the stuff of nightmares. Unfortunately I possess too much of a spine to put a gun to my own head in that scenario, but it really would be the most painless and possibly intelligent thing to do (and I hate saying that).

Here's to hoping that we never have to find out who would do what, when and where in this situation. Between soldiering and life, I've seen and experienced some stuff in my relatively short time on this Earth that I pray and hope I am able to come to full terms with before I leave this body. End-of-the-world situations would ensure that your last days on this Earth would be miserable, terrifying and most likely lonely. Maybe that's why God takes his chosen away from this place before stuff goes nuts in the Bible's revelations. It would be HELL, and no man or woman is prepared for that, no matter how fed up they think they are with the current system.

On a lighter note, we're all here living relatively easy lives and enjoying a relatively peaceful world (though the news/forums/bloggers might have you believe different). ENJOY IT!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

On a lighter note, we're all here living relatively easy lives and enjoying a relatively peaceful world (though the news/forums/bloggers might have you believe different). ENJOY IT!!!

That is an important sentiment, and I second it!

It is a vast difference going from reading ATS at work all week, to enjoying the weekend with my friends and family around the pool, barbequeing and drinking beer! M-F the end of the world is looming just ahead, but on Saturday all is well!?!

I have even noticed that the weekend has less postings on ATS, and less headlilnes on MSM?

Maybe Conspiracy theory is a result of boredom and anger from people at work?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I had never heard of the abiotic oil theory until I started my thread on the Arkansas quakes. After looking into it and reading it, it has never been discounted or debunked. It is a viable theory, and it would explain a lot about the interconnectedness of the world we live in.

isint it interesting the deeper the oil the more radioactive it is as decay over time lowers radioactivity

not sure but this does seam the oposite of what you would expect if an eruption was due

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Very interesting post indeed. I dont follow the quakes as much as i should. It seems that things are shifting into place for somthing big. Makes me want to go home and watch 2012 all over agin. Maybe Charlie did know what he was talking about after all. Maybe just maybe the readings are being confiscated by the PTB.????Just a thought.Great Post.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot73

There seems to be plenty of activity being recorded on the Quake watch thread.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Karilla]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Still there is the anti-paranoia...where nothing is connected....a terrifying condition few can withstand. It takes a certain type of paranoiac, to listen for the cessation of sound...

good find

[edit on 26-7-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
Wow, for some reason this thread has given me the chills...........

For what it is worth, Clif High updated his website today and stated that his immediate data suggests a large earthquake to occur on the west coast of the US due to angular momentum from planetary alignment. He stated that this trigger point could be the last two days of July.

Heads up please. In working through the longer term data, i had to go through some of the last of the immediacy stuff due to cross links. Within the immediacy data sets there are clear indications of a major [damaging] earthquake on west coast of america (MOST likely north america due to angular momentum issues of planetary alignment) and more probably than not, in the PNW perhaps down to mid CA. This quake shows as being completed with problems, *such as yet more [wedding interruptions] by August 3, however the data accretion patterns point to the last two days of July as the point of impact and largest number of after shocks.

Half Past Human

When I saw this thread it mad me immediately think of the above. God help us all if the data is correct.

Cliff High couldn't predict the direction of his butt with both hands and a flashlight. His scattergun prediction approach has been reduced to rubble (pun intended) time after time after time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

RSOE EDIS Confirms

I have never seen the RSOE EDIS map with such little N. American Activity? Especially around Yellowstone?

I wonder if this is related to these other two threads with a brand new faultline discovered in NE Arkansas, and now a contaminated water supply in the same area.

Contaminated Water Supply

5 Arkansas Earthquakes in 2 days

It seems our geological paradigm is shifting right now? Is this a result of pole shifts? 2012? Gulf Oil Leak? Or is it just another misunderstood cycle of Earth's activity?

I hope that is not the New Madrid Fault building pressure.

The last major quake of the New Madrid was very powerful.

Made the Mississippi river flow backwards for awhile.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I've been guilty of boneheaded posts like yours. I guess it is natural to want to test your manhood against other men, the elements, etc. I have a strong feeling that when confronted with "in your face" violence, you would wimper and pray for help. I bet if me and some boys showed up, beat you down and made you watch as we did your girlfriend, your craving for violence would quickly evaporate! I bet if the volcano blew, and the country turned upside down, some people that are a little more experienced in the world of violence and survival would quickly take everything you cherish, and possibly even your life. If they left you alive, it would only be to snicker as they strode away with your entire world!

Mods, this is an profane and uncalled for personal attack. In all fairness and in the interest of decency, it should be deleted and the author should be sanctioned.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"It's the big one! I'm coming Elizabeth..."

naw, I hope not

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

Mods, this is an profane and uncalled for personal attack. In all fairness and in the interest of decency, it should be deleted and the author should be sanctioned.

You've got to be kidding.

A guy gets criticized for wanting to see mass destruction and violence. The horror. Yeah, let's just let that one fly even though its sadistic.

In any case, if there weren't even small earthquakes for 7 days...that would be pretty unusual. I don't really think its possible but I'm no expert.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
reply to post by Bigfoot73

There seems to be plenty of activity being recorded on the Quake watch thread.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Karilla]
Ya thats why I am confused about"There hasn't been any activity anywhere" comment.
Ahh a couple of 7.5s just recently
My wife has the tendency to blurt out things before the the processor kicks in..
kinda use to that

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join