It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
still no excuse for what is happening to the Palestine's as well

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

What did you just call me? Seriously, dude, you have some real issues with courtesy.

I believe I may just have a pretty good perspective on this considering the entire two generations of my family on both sides spent a good portion of their lives in work camps, concentration camps, and DP camps as a result of that war, and their neighbors both there and in the villages they came from were said Jews.

I usually don't even read you or reply to you and now I remember why. Have a good day.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Funny you claim experts when I don't see said experts. In the mean time, let's look at the herp derp montage of Chimneys!

www.holocaust-history.org...

reply to post by ~Lucidity

Nope. Did not call you a retarded American. I just said only retarded Americans forget about the other people killed. Everyone else knows.

reply to post by Jordan River

Indeed. Funny how the oppressed always become the oppressors, hmm?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
DP

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Jordan River
errhhrhh 500,000 vs 4 million. Lets make an excuse to be anti-semitic and vote Hitler back into office

Exactly,

This will not end until there is another holocaust,

and then they can start denying that one too.

the 6 million figure is just one of the aspects of the holocaust that interests me. There are plenty of things to dissect about the holocaust independent of the number. Like for example the hair cuts. Why would prisoners about to be gassed get a hair cut? What's really interesting is that when you read that the hair cuts were given to fight the spread of typhus, it starts to make sense. And it gets better from there: because of rapidly spreading disease, they also forced the prisoners to wear a uniform, and so they had to strip out of their clothing. If this clothing was being sold in order to raise funds for the army, why are there still large piles of shoes in the gas chambers for tourists to look at? They said during the nuremberg trials that the hair was used to make mattresses for women, but if that is the case, why is the hair still in a large pile on display at the auschwitz museum? And Zyklon B is said to be a dissenfectant, and in the delousing room, there is Zyklon B resiude, but not so in the gas chambers.

So, rather than it being a death camp, where people are stripped of their clothes to be sold for ammunition, have their hair cut to make mattresses, and gassed with Zyklon B, wouldn't it make more sense for it to be a prisoner of war/disenfectant camp, where the prisoners have their hair cut in order to prevent the spread of lice, their clothing removed in order to be deloused with Zyklon-B, which is why the clothing and hair are still in large piles in the camp.

Which sounds more logical? Remember that the most famous picture of holocaust survivors is emaciated bodies being thrown into pit. How would this be possible if, as the story goes, prisoners were taken into the showers and told they were getting a shower, but dying suddenly, most of the time as soon as they were taken off the train. So, if the death was so quick, how is it that they could starve to death in the meantime?

See, none of that at all involves the figure of 6 million, nor did I ever say I want Hitler re-elected to office (whatever that means, I guess you would have to believe he is still underground somewhere).

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Isn't that a pretty fair assessment?

No Luci, it is not fair, they were singled out because they were Jewish

as well as the mentally ill and gypsies and so on.

Other sources confirm similar numbers—and earlier than the 1949 World Almanac—for the Jewish population before and after the war. The 1932 American Jewish Yearbook estimate the total number of Jews in the world at 15,192,218, of whom 9,418,248 resided in Europe. However, the 1947 yearbook states: "Estimates of the world Jewish population have been assembled by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (except for the United States and Canada) and are probably the most authentic available at the present time. The figures reveal that the total Jewish population of the world has decreased by one-third from about 16,600,000 in 1939 to about 11,000,000 in 1946 as the result of the annihilation by the Nazis of more than five and a half million European Jews. In Europe only an estimated 3,642,000 remain of the total Jewish pre-war population of approximately 9,740,000." These numbers are also consistent with the findings of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Appendix III, in 1946.

Himmler in a speech made on October 4, 1943 to a gathering of SS officers in Poznań, where he said:
I am currently talking about the "evacuation" of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. It is one of those things that is easily said. 'The Jewish people is being exterminated,' every Party member will tell you, 'perfectly clear, it's part of our plans, we're eliminating the Jews, exterminating them.'

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

problem is, it seems true that there was an agenda to remove them in particular, although there were others as well. i mean, stalin went on his own, kill the jews campaign, after hitler invaded. he even killed jews that were doctors and scientists. what the hell for? if he was all mr.science, and big on the survival of the fittest animal, he certainly didn't make his case by killing geniuses unless his plan was to populate the world with people like me, who can't finish a math equation without a calculator.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by undo]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by filosophia

Nope, they are not related. All of Europe was anti semetic. Germany tried to simply move the Jews to a different country rather than kill them. No one wanted them. So Germany enslaved and killed them off instead. Afterwards the anti-semitic Europeans just did what Hitler did and shipped them off to another part of the world to be someone else's problem. Out of sight, out of mind.

okay, well just so you know, you have a view contrary to the official version of the holocaust, and so if you tried to claim that all of Europe was just as anti-semitic as Hitler ( a rather racist comment if I do say so myself), then you could be considered a holocaust denier yourself, since a central creed of the holocaust story is the unparalleled evil of Hitler compared to any other leader at the time (also false, since Stalin was just as bad, not to mention FDR!).

But seriously "all of Europe was anti semitic" ? Do you know this for a fact? Did you interview every single European alive during 1933-1945? and afterwards as well? Come on, that's just the most blatantly stereotypical generalization I've ever seen.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I have to ask you if you read the earlier portions of the thread to know how to respond. I don't like repeating things if I don't have to.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

European governments.

to narrow it down.

And I could care less what my views contradict. European governments were antisemitic and had been since Roman days.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

thanks for the link... although i dont see photos of all the chimneys your speaking of... theirs a sketch or two and a vent with a cover of some sort that could be anything... kinda reminds me of area 51 photos, see thats the hanger where they keep the ufos... heres a sketch of what they look like.. ya know....also, if the ovens at Auschwitz Birkenau were going almost nonstop, according to Rudolf Höss, from From spring 1942 until the fall of 1944, why dont the areal photos show billows of smoke?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by 2012DragonSlayer]

[edit on 26-7-2010 by 2012DragonSlayer]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I concede the point that there may have been some targeting going on. Whether that was on as grand a scale as to lead people to believe it was one of the only reasons for the war is still up for debate. These statements also do not negate the fact that they didn't target anyone but those groups.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

European governments.

to narrow it down.

And I could care less what my views contradict. European governments were antisemitic and had been since Roman days.

if European governments were anti-semitic, how is it that they allowed Rothschild to take over the bank of England?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

To say I have given no evidence is an ABSOLUTE LIE.

In the links I posted I there are literally dozens of links to official statistics, documents etc.

Discussing anything with you is a sheer waste of time. You don't want to explore the the issue, you just want to deny and deny and you are prepared to lie to do so.

I am against death and massacre of any kind, but I believe the holocaust has been grossly, criminally and deliberately exaggerated and takes no account of the many millions of others who died too.

I am horrified about the Lie. Not just because the facts have been grossly distorted, but because the world has been held to ransom by the Jews on the basis of what I believe to be a lie.

Hundreds of billions of dollars have been given to the Jewish State, as a result of a Holocaust which evidence suggests has been grossly factually misrepresnted.

Palestinians lost half their country, as a direct result of the alleged holocaust and the knock on effect of that is that hundreds of thousands of innocent Palestinians have been killed by the Jews.

Lebanon was practically raised to the ground by the Jews and thousands were killed and their society totally disrupted.

German people have paid a very high price both financially and emotionally for the alleged holocaust.

Israel has used the excuse of the alleged holocaust to mass undeclared nuclear weapons to protect itself from the alleged anti-Jewish sentiment, an argument which is always fuelled by a reference to the alleged holocaust.

An overwhelming body of evidence suggests that Israel was involved in 9/11 and 7/11.

Wherever they go they seem to cause death and suffering.

People are afraid to criticise Israel and Jews because of the emotional blackmail always wielded, the basis of which is the alleged holocaust.

I believed the lie for too long, and I lived under the oppression of the lie for too long.

I hate all wars, but to lie about such things is beyond monstrous.

Israel seems to be a country which pedals lies and hatred and violence and I will no longer be silenced about their crimes.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The hell do I know. Why did racist Biden run with Obama? There's power plays that cross racism.

Still no links. K bro, keep spouting whatever you want. herp derp.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Many Jews are anti-Christian and anti-Muslim, so why do they get so hysterical when someone is anti-semitic?

Serious double standards going on.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Better question. Who cares? How is what you states not a strawman fallacy.

Not related to the subject at hand. And in fact shows you are biased.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Non-Jewish victims of the Holocaust.

Whilst I strongly dispute the figures in this article (as per previous posts), I believe the information about the non-Jewish victims is relevant to this discussion. It states that almost as many non-Jews were killed.

www.holocaustforgotten.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yes, that's a well known Zionist tactic, accuse others of what you are actually doing yourself, and to boot treat them with disrespect and try to humiliate them. FAIL.

END

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

More actually. And no, it's not related so much. But more soviet POWs died. Communists were to be exterminated as well. There were some 10 to 14 million people killed by the Nazis. Jews made up 6 million. The Nazis were pretty diverse in their desire to kill the non-master race people.

Not really, considering that That I'm not killing people not caring much to do that in my future. Also considering Zionism ended in 1949, it would be nationalistic tactics. Considering the most nationalism I feel is to Rome, and they're gone, you are wrong again.

But hey, you derailed the discussion. So you succeeded. Congrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join