It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The links that I provide DO PROVE that there is hard evidence to suggest that the figures are DISTORTED, and that any logical examination of the facts has to conclude that NO REAL HOLOCAUST HAPPENED.

I am not denying that several hundred thousand Jews died in concentration camps. But the EVIDENCE suggests that the official story and the official figures are FULL OF DELIBERATE LIES.

Now, why don't you SHOW ME HARD EVIDENCE to show me that the Official story is true.

Up until now your flawed logic relies only on the fact that people state it happend, therefore it happened.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE??? You still haven[t provided any.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
case in point

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Actually, an examination of the aerial footage taken during WWII shows no sign of the chimneys. Please read the reports of those experts who have scrutinised the evidence.

You state they existed, show us the evidence.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
how can the holocaust be fake? i am in a class right now. a professor who saw the captured jews himself when he was a child... This is fake? I do not understand this theory

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by wcitizen

Zionist Israel Is a redundant statement. It literally means "supporting a state for Israel Israel". Try nationalistic Israel. That is correct grammatically.

Also the state of Israel is not related to holocaust debate.

why wouldn't the state of Israel be related to holocaust debate? The holocaust led to a migration of Jews to Israel. So it seems like to ignore that would be to ignore the repercussions of the holocaust.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If the news is controlled by the Jews, why is the new media so anti Semitic?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by ~Lucidity

I did. The numbers have been proven over and over again.

Jews- 5.9 million
Soviet POW's- 3.3 million
Non-Jewish Poles- 1.8-2 million
Romanis ('gypsies')- 220,000- 270,000 (but even the higher figure may be too low)
Disabled- 200,000 - 250,000
Homosexuals- 5,000 - 15,000
Jehovahs Witnesses- 2,500 - 5,000

Can you put a link up for this.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What does it profit you people who deny atrocities that have been document by the perpetrators themselves,

And hold to high esteem and become apologist for villains?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by filosophia

The holocaust made Europe realize that they could never live with Jews, so they shipped them off to be someone else's problem. It does not change the holocaust nor makes it related. It just means that Europe wanted to look clean, so rather than kill them off themselves, they dumped them in a place where they would forever be hated and killed off by someone else.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

No-one disputes that Jews were taken into concentration camps. So, from that point of view, your professor is definitely telling the truth.

However, the story that 6 million jews were killed in the Holocaust is not supported by any of the official documents from WWII. In fact, all the documentation which does exist suggests that the official figures and description of the holocaust are extremely inaccurate.

Even the official memorial plaque outside Auschwitz has been changed from 4 million to 1.5 million.

It's important that you find out the facts for yourself. I would like to encourage you to do some goole searches and you will find plenty of information about the discrepancies.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well seeing as you keep posting no evidence, but when I do you just call it biased without actual proof of it, why should I? I did post evidence. You dismissed it. How can one carry an intelligent conversation with a retard who believes his very voice is God?

Plenty of proof. You just don't accept it. That's kind of the failure of communication here.

herp derp

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
still a damn massacre. death is death!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

precisely. no matter what side of this argument you are from, the fact is, death sucks raw tomatoes!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
errhhrhh 500,000 vs 4 million. Lets make an excuse to be anti-semitic and vote Hitler back into office

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Point again is that LOTS of people of all nationalities and religions died.

The Jewish people shed their nationalities, picked out their religion and made a case for their cause making it seem like they were the only ones killed and persecuted and that it was solely because they were Jews. Then they pushed it and pushed it and squelched all dialog about it until it became fact and history and then some.

Isn't that a pretty fair assessment?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Considering only retarded Americans believe that, it is not a fair assessment.

Most Europeans, Americans and Sheerly most humans in general know about the other groups killed because they are right there alongside the 6 million Jews with their special pink triangle or something else.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The holocaust made Europe realize that they could never live with Jews, so they shipped them off to be someone else's problem. It does not change the holocaust nor makes it related. It just means that Europe wanted to look clean, so rather than kill them off themselves, they dumped them in a place where they would forever be hated and killed off by someone else.

that doesn't make sense, you're saying the holocaust happened, meaning 6 million jews were killed, and this made Europe realize they could never live with the Jews? I thought only Germany was anti-semitic, now it is all of Europe? And let's see, the holocaust happened, Jews migrate to Israel. I'd say the two are pretty well related. It would be like saying 9/11 happened, war on terrorism is waged. If you deny one's connection to the other it is ignoring the reaction that was caused.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
errhhrhh 500,000 vs 4 million. Lets make an excuse to be anti-semitic and vote Hitler back into office

Exactly,

This will not end until there is another holocaust,

and then they can start denying that one too.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I am not going to continue to discuss this with you because you won't look into and reply to any of the evidence I have provided, even after I did you the courtesy of looking at the links you posted, reading the information and giving you an informed reply.

I defy anyone to use the photo you posted to prove the existence of a gas chamber and to prove that millions were gassed in said gas chambers. Moreover independent unbiased experts in this field say they can find no evidence of chimneys, and gas chambers were too few and too small and not airtight enough to kill ithe numbers claimed to have been gassed.

Now, unless you can show me some expert evidence which strongly challenges this I am not interested in responding to what are simply a regurgitation of the same old story without any supporting evidence.

I am sorry that you are not open minded enough to look at the increasing amounts of evidence which seriously challenge the official version.

I am sorry, I think you have been duped by the lie, like millions of others.
I hope one day you will have a thirst for truth which will motivate you to look beyond the propaganda you have internalised as truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Nope, they are not related. All of Europe was anti semetic. Germany tried to simply move the Jews to a different country rather than kill them. No one wanted them. So Germany enslaved and killed them off instead. Afterwards the anti-semitic Europeans just did what Hitler did and shipped them off to another part of the world to be someone else's problem. Out of sight, out of mind.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join