It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

the really sad part is, i think some of their own actually had a big part in it. sad, really sad. kinda like stalin was willing to kill his own countrymen, saying things like, "well once they starve and they realize that calling on god hasn't helped them one bit, maybe they'll stop believing in fairy tales." that's a huge paraphrase but it's the gist of it. so he killed millions of his own people for believing in god. don't think for one second that the mindset doesn 't cross borders between religious and non-religious jews.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That's kind of circular logic. No one would fight this much if people did not originally make some big idea over the Jews who got killed. So really, by questioning the obvious fact that 6 million Jews died, you, by proxy, make all the other deaths less important.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by oozyism

That's kind of circular logic. No one would fight this much if people did not originally make some big idea over the Jews who got killed. So really, by questioning the obvious fact that 6 million Jews died, you, by proxy, make all the other deaths less important.

What??

I don't get your point.

I'm not questioning the fact that 6 million Jews died, I'm asking why is the Jewish casualties remembered so vividly when their casualties only comprise 3% of the overall? Why do we only remember the holocaust in regards to WWII?

Aren't the rest important? Weren't they human?

Heck here in NZ a Primary school class had a project to collect a million buttons for the Holocaust victims, I saw it on the news and wondered, what about the rest? What about the 55 million who were also the victims of WWII.

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
still believe that over 6 million Jews died during something called The Holocaust and that they and they alone were systematically singled out.

Stop right there....

That's what many antisemitic groups would like you to believe that the Jews/Zionists are trying to push! When in fact I have yet come across any Jewish group that has yet made the claims that they were solely systematically singled out. Most if not ALL Holocaust survivors will tell you that there were plenty of non Jews that were also gassed, shot, buried alive, kicked punched hung. etc...

Let's get that misconception squared away.

Proceed.

Thats just no true. I have never heard about any other group of people than the Jews themselves, that still trying to remember that many of them were killed in the "Holocaust".

Couple of months ago, a new museum was opened in Berlin, showing construction details of the KZs and providing other information around the Holocaust. In the frontline of course Jews, pushing that. No word about Gaza and the recently committed war crimes by Israel. For the Jews its more important what the germans have to done to them, now already 70(!) years ago, than what THEY did yesterday in Gaza.

In germany, the Jews trying to remind on ANY possible occasions, that so many were killed of them in the Holocaust. Never heard one of them mentioning about Gypsies, Disabled or others killed in the KZs.

When I was young, I was wondering how could the people back at that time hate them so much. In the last years, I have started to understand.

[edit on 26.7.2010 by C64Warrior]

[edit on 26.7.2010 by C64Warrior]

link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by oozyism

How does that make what happened to them any less horrible? It does not.

People who hate Jews just for being Jewish are bad people. It is that simple. Anyone trying to downplay what happened to them is transparent and I think evil.

So you think what happened to the other 55 million people is not important? That is an assumption, don't take me wrong.

Anyone who reads your statement can make the assumption that you somehow think there is no importance to any other deaths rather than the Jews, which reinforces the claims within this thread which are made in regards to full media control by the Jews.

I said no such thing Oozy? Of course every single death is horrible. It's you who are trying to make the Holocaust irrelevant for some reason. Why? Are Jewish lives less valuable?

Please don't lie about what I said and about me. Try the truth and reread what I posted.

I'll ask right up front to get rid of any misunderstandings. Is English your first language? If it is, knock off the lies.

If you do understand, are you saying people who hate Jews just for being Jewish are good people in your mind? Clear that up for us?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

WTF?? Crusades?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I said no such thing Oozy? Of course every single death is horrible. It's you who are trying to make the Holocaust irrelevant for some reason. Why? Are Jewish lives less valuable?

Please don't lie about what I said and about me. Try the truth and reread what I posted.

I'll ask right up front to get rid of any misunderstandings. Is English your first language? If it is, knock off the lies.

If you do understand, are you saying people who hate Jews just for being Jewish are good people in your mind? Clear that up for us?

Your post is WTF material, seriously.

1. I said; people will make assumptions by reading your post.

2. The Holocaust is not irrelevant, and nor is it that important. Get it? 60 million people died, and the only thing we remember is the 6 million who were Jews.

Why is the Jewish deaths so important? Is it because they were targeted? But hey, the Germans gave justification for targeting Jews, didn't they? The allied forces gave justification for targeting Germans, didn't they? The Germans gave justification for targeting Russians, didn't they? The Russians gave justification for targeting Germans, didn't they? The Americans gave justification for targeting the Japanese, didn't they.....

It wasn't just Jews who got killed, 97% of them weren't Jews.

Wake up.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by oozyism]

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yup he is all over the news as of late.
Let's see, he makes a war movie. "Platoon" makes millions of dollars then poo poos another War movie "Pearl Harbor" as glorifying war.

Can anybody say hypocrite?

Oliver Stone Defends Hitler; Blames Jews for Nazi Fuhrer's Bad Reputation

Controversial movie director Oliver Stone topped himself on Sunday, July 25th, when the Academy Award-winning filmmaker defended Adolf Hitler in an interview with The Times of London. The
half-Jewish filmmaker blamed Jewish control of the American media for the Nazi Führer's bad image. Stone also lambasted the "Jewish-dominated" mass media for the United States' policy towards Israel.

Stone recently directed a documentary South of the Border that canonizes Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez, a self-proclaimed enemy of American imperialism. In the New York Times, Larry Rother mentions how Stone has often been lambasted for playing loose with historical fact.

He also put a german/nazi battle flag on an american APC in the movie "platoon". In the flick the morning after the big battle some APCs show up and there for just a split second one can see the flag on the APC. I took this to mean Stone saw the US as Nazi type aggressors.

Any given sunday was a grate flick.

link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oh I agree. But by focusing on the Jewish deaths, we do dehumanize the rest. So in an odd relationship. Denying the holocaust, in fact, causes more importance in the Jewish deaths. If you want to make the Jewish deaths as important, don't focus purely on it.

Same reason why no one cares about the 35+ million Native American killed from the Spanish. Instead we worry more about little things like the Jews killed in the holocaust. Same reason why when Israel does something, it's on the front page instantly. But when some unknown nations like Eritrea does it, no one will hear about it for maybe 3 years.

Simply put, we create the problem.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Yes. It happened. Stop dragging it up into every debate.

this is what i think every time someone reminds me of the history of the catholic empire. i think, what does that have to do with me, here, now? yeah i'm a christian, no i didn't kill anyone. it's way past the expiration date on that one anyway. and i do mean, WAY PAST.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Yes. It happened. Stop dragging it up into every debate. And stop with calling out 'anti-semetic' every time you start losing an arguement.

Have you read any of the other replies before you thought it necessary to attempt to straighten me out?

Of course it had to be brought up and right off the bat becuase had you read the entire thread you would have found it filled with denial of the atrocities.

Preemptive strike

Semper Fi

[edit on 26-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

i had an uncle who was awarded the purple heart for dying in world war 2, in theater. he wasn't jewish. but i do understand why it is a big deal. it shows that genocide FOR ANY REASON, it's just plain evil.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by oozyism

Oh I agree. But by focusing on the Jewish deaths, we do dehumanize the rest. So in an odd relationship. Denying the holocaust, in fact, causes more importance in the Jewish deaths. If you want to make the Jewish deaths as important, don't focus purely on it.

Same reason why no one cares about the 35+ million Native American killed from the Spanish. Instead we worry more about little things like the Jews killed in the holocaust. Same reason why when Israel does something, it's on the front page instantly. But when some unknown nations like Eritrea does it, no one will hear about it for maybe 3 years.

Simply put, we create the problem.

Ohh god, denying the holocaust is one thing, but blocking discussions of the holocaust is another. You can't stop people from asking questions, that is a road to dictatorship.

Get it?

Slayer told me once, that people can believe in what ever they like. I bet he's gonna read this lol.

If someone denies the holocaust without any evidence, do you see that person as a credible person? If you don't, then why do you imprison him?

What do you fear? That is the question some historians are putting forwards.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I think there's much more here than what we see first glance. There's no denying that Jews died in the holocaust. Millions. What is not discussed are the Jewish controllers that did not die, were never there, or moved out prior to the Nazis with the long range plan of ruling covertly thereafter under the protective glow of those that would be sacrificed. It's repulsive to think this of any group. It's equivalent to thinking that those that died in the twin towers were not killed by foreign terrorists.

I sincerely doubt that the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Freemans et al shed tears for poor relatives lost in the holocaust. The Jews with real power now as then were not Jews by genetic heritage for the most part. Those in power are not the descendants of Semites. And no, not even all Ashkenazic Jews were created equal. As with all groups, some are more equal than others. Every group spawns a ruling class.

There are many writers and scholars that have touched on this subject in recent times. Zionism is an extremely hot topic, I think you might agree. How do the European bankers cover their trail? They allow and promote a whack job Hollywood director such as Stone to drag a half truth into the news. Then they blow it up on all the media and desensitize the masses. Following this, we the sheeple will lump anyone broaching this taboo subject into the whack job bin along with Stone. Stone has built a questionable rep over decades. Was this conviction to his own skeptical thoughts or was this loyalty to his handlers? Consider the conspiratorial angles on controversial subjects that he has undermined over the years. I think he's an NWO tool. Just my suspicions, just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

appologies.
I did not mean debate here. I was refering to the israelli government bringing it up.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by oozyism

i had an uncle who was awarded the purple heart for dying in world war 2, in theater. he wasn't jewish. but i do understand why it is a big deal. it shows that genocide FOR ANY REASON, it's just plain evil.

That has nothing to do with me.

My 3 uncles didn't receive purple hearts from the US for dying in the fight against USSR.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
So... Oliver Stone is a Jew hater and denies the Holocaust (with a capital H, because it's the only one worth mentioning in recorded history)? I bet he also calls for the destruction of Israel, too.

Sorry, I thought my sarcasm was made clear in that parenthetical I added. I guess I forgot that there are so many people who actually hold such views, that making subtle jokes might get misconstrued.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

oh i don't think they were ashkenazis anyway. i think the ones getting killed were primarily sephardis.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Sorry, but what you did was try to plant the idea I meant something I did not. Not a reasonable or honest tactic in a debate. You drug me into a debate I was not involved in, in the first place.

Any death in any war is wrong. The topic of this thread is Stone and his intimations regarding the Jews and only the Jews.

Knowing that is the topic of this thread, what is the reason for trying to make people look bad for discussing the topic of the thread? My first post was a response to the OP. That was pretty clear in fact.

I'll say it once more, all the deaths were a bad thing. All wars are bad. The fact we have to fight despots like Hitler or now the Terrorists is horrible. When people want to enslave the world to an ideology or a Religion it is always horrible and those doing it are always the evil ones. Anytime anyone tries to control other peoples peaceful behavior it is patently wrong. The bad people always try to twist the argument and turn it around. It's called propaganda, but you know that. That should be clear.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
reply to post by SLAYER69

appologies.
I did not mean debate here. I was refering to the israelli government bringing it up.

I also said MILLIONS of others perished not just the Jews but it seems many simply refuse to believe the numbers regarding Jews. Yes millions of others died as well. Many other races, religions and creeds also perished. It is a horrible scar for all humanity.

I think what the debate is or should be about is whether or not it is disproportionally reported in the media. This I agree with, that it is disproportionally reported.

Just like the American Civil war wasn't all about freeing the slaves as some would have you believe.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join