It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Two "Chemtrail" photographs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by OzWeatherman

He is posting these pics as some sort of proof that chemtrails are fake, but the trails in the pic are not the same as what most people consider chemtrails, since they already seem to be dissapearing in the pic. We'd have to see pics taken over a longer period .

That's all I had to say.

The only reason you are saying that, is that because we know it is an old photo. That photo could be pasted to a chemtrail thread of website with no context, and they would think it is.

Chemtrails is not about any concrete type of cloud, its whatever that person wants it to be, its all based on their feelings and fears.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Point of No Return

Peter M Kuhn 1970

A liar? Mistaken? Or the truth?

What you want from me? I only said that what people call chemtrails are not the trails in the pic in the OP.

It's always the same, I say one thing, but have to explain something I didn't say.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
To be honest, that doesn't even look like contrails, it looks like more of an air show, with smoke trails or something. See it from time to time. Plus it's a great quality photograph for the time, which suggest to me that it was in fact, an air show.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

But do you accept that in 1970 people were photographing, describing and studying the implication of contrails persisting and spreading out across the sky - identical to what people today call 'chemtrails'. Meaning that it's not a new phenomena at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Im not targeting you specifically, and dont worry, I started another thread on it so I wont be off topic.

And the rest of those comments were not necessary....I wasnt trying to be uncivil towards you

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Jeah, I do.

I think it got more widespread.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I agree.

Were not really so far apart in our opinions

new topics

top topics