It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day All!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
G'day all i'm from Australia, it's nice to meet others out there in the world who have an open mind and can think outside the box.

I've had a few experiences with the paranormal and ufo ect myself and after looking online i'm glad i found this site. There is much in the world i cannot explain and i believe there is alot more to it than we see and i'd be interested in reading your views and thoughts on everything.

Well i'll get this started to where it all began, when i was young i used to dream alot, i'd often find my dreams where of falling running or of normal every day people and objects sometimes of events happening. Quite often i'd see it occur as in some days later sometimes weeks others months. i always put it down as a coincidence until one day something happend i just could not dismiss as it was down to exactly what i dreamt.

I soon learnt these dreams could be guides from another force or perhaps i had a slight ability to future see?? i'm not sure sometimes it was small things like i'd dream of a fire in the area and that paticular item would be on fire, other times it might be in a park i'm walking in the park and i find myself stopping on my travels on the road andi see the same park same trees same pond exactly as in my dream.

other times it would be creepy like seeing shadow people at my bedside or floating over an entire neighbourhood. Of course as i got older i gradually stopped dreaming as much, i put this down to not sleeping as much as i used too and staying up quite late

well i'll start off with my most recent dream that occured lately. I somehow think it was my reecently died nana contacting me but it was just strange

The dream started off with a small storm, thunder in the background. There was no surroundings no sky no earth nothing all i could hear was thunder, the thunder was louder than anything i had ever heard. The thunder was coming from directly in front of me, in a way it was quite scary with how loud it was. Well i remember the thunder somewhat hard to explain opening up it seemed to split up, so that the thunder was in front of me on the left hand side and the right hand side, just over and over again in unison one loud crack after another.

And i remember this old lady in the middle of the thunder, and i had a conversation. i can't remember anything i said to her or anything she said to me nor could i hear it very well over the thunder.

Eventually the thunder got so loud i became so frightened and i woke up jolting upright in my bed.

my g/f next to me told me it's ok just a nightmare and mentioned i was speaking in my sleep although she had no idea what i said

Well i was hoping someone could help make more sense of this dream as it would help. Pray i'm not crazy with half the stuff i've experienced.

look forward to more postings

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
I hope you have a good time here. There are a lot of ideas and news that can keep you busy for hours.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hi A.S.
I'm from the opposite corner of the planet to you I think...adanaC
quit posting upside down its hard to read....

Hey, I hope you like it here, and I am looking forward to reading your thoughts...posts...

have a good one.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hello enjoy your time at ats!

Hope you have fun!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
oh there are definatly some interesting reads in here by far! i've been reading past 3 hours lol

so any thoughts on my latest dream? anyone had anything similar

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi guys
I am new here .Good day for all member in this forum.

top topics

join