It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reclaim The Declaration of Independence- The UN Plan & Agenda 21

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

I really cannot complain about where I live at this time. I grew up here and, now, awaiting my husband's retirement from the military, we have at last returned after being all over the country.

We live about 2000 feet above sea level, on a hilltop, great view, no neighbors, in a wooded area, off the beaten path. 10 miles from "town". We have a well and a natural spring on our land. After living in everything from a 12x50 trailers to base housing to apartments to modular housing to duplexes to beach houses to hotels while waiting for housing to open up after relocating.... this we call our dream home, I really can say we can take a deep breath and thank the Lord.

I'd like to see Agenda 21 try to encroach on our piece of Paradise here... I am all for peaceful resolution of matters. My property is my property, but I will defend my rights.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the post
I completely agree with you. TPTB are a bunch of neo-fascist corporatist/elitist scum and they do want a pristine planet free of us "useless eaters" for themselves and their ilk to enjoy.

They won't be happy until most of us are dead and the rest of us are contained in ghetto style "slave camp" cities to wait on them hand and foot.

People need to wake up and start fighting back now!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

I at this time, hope that we can reinstitute true property rights. I wish allodial title could be reinstituted easily.

You purchased the land, you paid sales tax, why should you have to continually pay a service fee (property tax) to live on YOUR property.

Thanks for your service to mankind, Peace and God Bless.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

How do we fight back? Serious question.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Speaking of citizen policing ...

Secretary Napolitano Announces New Community-Based Law Enforcement Initiatives in Conjunction with National Night Out

www.dhs.gov...

This sounds normal enough except they keep using the undefined words "terrorism" and "extremism".

... The new measures announced today, detailed here (PDF - 2 pages, 25 KB), are based on recommendations made by the Homeland Security Advisory Council's (HSAC) "Countering Violent Extremism" Working Group—comprised of chiefs of police, sheriffs, community leaders and homeland security experts—on ways DHS can better support community-based efforts to combat violent extremism in the United States.

The "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign—originally implemented by New York City's Metropolitan Transit Authority and funded, in part, by $13 million from DHS' Transit Security Grant Program—is a simple and effective program to raise public awareness of indicators of terrorism, crime and other threats and emphasize the importance of reporting suspicious activity to the proper transportation and law enforcement authorities. ...

I liked it better when community policing was just about crime. I know what crime is. I don't know what terrorism and extremism are.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Sounds like more fear mongering...
Who decides what the parameters are?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
In the Philadelphia Inquirer:
Posted August 13, 2010-

"The right sounds the alarm on Agenda 21"

It hasn't been mentioned in The New York Times or the Washington Post since 2002. The Inquirer last referred to it in 2006.

But no matter what the mainstream media may have to say, Agenda 21 ranks as one of the greatest threats in the world to the liberties of Americans.

www.alipac.us...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here we go...
another UN attempt to tell humans how terrible they are.
Not that I advocate for pollution, killing animals, BP, etc...
but this is a ploy to further the UN agenda of animals over people
and people settlements...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

'Major extinction spasm'
They estimate that the Earth is losing species at 100 to 1,000 times the historical average and warn that's pushing the Earth toward its sixth big extinction phase, the greatest since the dinosaurs were wiped out 65 million years ago.

"We're on the verge on the major extinction spasm," said Russ Mittermeier, president of Conservation International and a field biologist who has spent decades studying primates and reptiles. "Healthy ecosystems are the underpinnings of human development."

Mittermeier said that in his field, of the 669 different kinds of primates, 49 percent are threatened, largely because of habitat destruction and hunting.

Hunting? Really? Wow.

Then, how come 1/3 of extinct species have magically "reappeared" within the last decade? There is a thread discussing that on the boards.

Fear mongering?
The best way to insure an agenda is through fear tactics. Worked with the Patriot Act. And now we have S. 3081 in judiciary, which would effectively make posters at ATS "terrorists", subject to jail without Miranda Rights...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join