It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox's "Muslim Against NYC Mosque" is a Christian

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The hypocrites are only for the Constitution when it agrees with them. Plain and simple. Probably the same hypocrites who were up Bush's butt when he stomped all over same Constitution. The "terrists," ya know...while he left the borders open with a welcome sign for same terrorists. Boggles the mind. Of course they will never admit it now.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
The hypocrites are only for the Constitution when it agrees with them. Plain and simple. Probably the same hypocrites who were up Bush's butt when he stomped all over same Constitution. The "terrists," ya know...while he left the borders open with a welcome sign for same terrorists. Boggles the mind. Of course they will never admit it now.

George Bush Sr! Halliburton! Dick CHEYNET! Neocons!!
Blood for OIL!!! George bush jr! Right wing conspiracy! Rush limbaugh & GLENN BECK!!! No bid CONTRACTS!! Right wing BANKERS!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

Are you arguing that the above poster is just a Democrat yelling his/her side of the party?

I don't know if the person is or not, but breaking crap down into the endless two party debate is exactly what is ruining this country. Everyone you mentioned DOES suck. There are plenty of people on the "other side" who suck, too. Doesn't make it okay for the original suckers to suck.

Excuse my simple comments, but it is really is that simple.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14

Are you arguing that the above poster is just a Democrat yelling his/her side of the party?

I don't know if the person is or not, but breaking crap down into the endless two party debate is exactly what is ruining this country. Everyone you mentioned DOES suck. There are plenty of people on the "other side" who suck, too. Doesn't make it okay for the original suckers to suck.

Excuse my simple comments, but it is really is that simple.

In times past those that sought jobs loosly termed govt service were assumed to be smart enought to know they could do the job. Apparently not Dear leader. Masculine behavior when confronting a problem is not typically to whine like a beetch and claim they was treated unfairly by their predecessors as the basic concept is that they were 'hired' to FIX F^&*Kin things so that they work for chrissake. When did public seervice become so dismissive of the paying public?
Spending 99% of the time pointing to the past is a sissy whimp -pretender gambit. The rest of us small people kinda have to live now and into the future not squeal that they couldnt tell what all of us knew was the case.
Affirmative action government appointments, this is what you get, entitlement mentality president looking simply for a victory of numbers, not of constitutional based realities. He's certainly outsmarted his common sense that in allowing himself to become a lightning rod, he's gonna attract lightning from those closest to him when he is no longer useful to them.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Kudos to the OP for pointing this out.

The headline should have obviously read "Ex-Muslim...."

Some of peoples replies defending FOX had been ludicrous to say the least.

Typical. I realized a little while ago that 95% of the people on here are CLUELESS. There is so much anti-muslim sentiment on here its astonishing. People think its because Islam is "evil" or whatever nonsense their feeble brains come up with.

Listen, this is really simple stuff if you are men/women of understanding: When did you begin harbouring this anti-muslim sentiment? You would be lying if you told me before 911, and why? Again you would be lying if you said it was because you experienced this "evil" firsthand, moreso because it is the NEWS that tries to shove it down your throat. And your willing eat every bit of their bull#.

Obviously, by the way I am talking to you, I dont expect any of you to be actually honest as you egomaniacs will probably see it as a challenge...sad really.

Again it might be too much for most of you to understand anyways as you are only looking at bits and pieces and never the full picture as it is way past you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Exactly. On 9/11 some people went insane. And unfortunately, some stayed there. I remember my Muslim friends scared for their lives in the days following 9/11. They knew what was coming. And it has, and it's really only gotten progressively worse. I have no doubt there are many Americans and Brits who would gladly round up all Muslims and send them to Gitmo if they could. Forever. Irrational fear and illogical hate so disproportionate it's verging on mental illness. It's very sad.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
For some not especially well traveled or worldly a few notes of clarification:
In arabic the word habib(i) means 'friend' and happens to be a common name as well.
Yah Ach means "my brother" such as in marhaba yah ach, which is hello my brother, a greeting of respect.
and awfwan means 'Your welcome', the expected response to shookran which is 'thank you',
So my posts being deleted out of ill manner is somewhat a mystery.
I on the other hand was not as kindly responded to, but I'll let it slide.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Did you discuss it with the moderators? The names of mods for this forum are listed at the bottom of the page. You can U2U them for clarification. Sorry that happened to you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Did you discuss it with the moderators? The names of mods for this forum are listed at the bottom of the page. You can U2U them for clarification. Sorry that happened to you.

I'm not posting for the mods, I intend to illuminate with what I know is true.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Sometimes the way we say things matters in getting more people to understand our points. Simple, calm, and honest words that everyone can understand are important. And so is how we use them, as evidenced by the OP here. People only pay attention to other people crying, "Fire!" for so long, then they lose interest. Then when there's a real fire...
For example, more people would probably relate to the concept of a shadow or behind-the-scenes government than to the Illuminati. That kind of thing. But we do all get excited at times too.

[edit on 7/28/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Most people dont understand islum becasue they havent read and understood the queeran or learned about rab culture. Making decisions based on opinions of others is stupid, especially when the practice of taquii, the intentional misrepresentation or denial of the dark imperialistic side of islum to promote the spread of islum is an accepted tenet of islum doctrine. The very basis of most peoples thoughts of islumic political system are fraudulent and they think that islum is just a religion and just something you do in the privacy of your own home. It's actually the only major non oriental religion that seeks as a primary goal worldy conquest and involuntary domination by written immutable and non interpretable doctrine.
Ignorance is expensive and so is buying the crap of partisans with no other directive or restriction than promoting their culture on anyone regardless of their own beliefs culture or desire to join. It's sad when an accurate rebuttal is considered unkind and unacceptable because of a perception that the preponderance of irrefutable evidence is somehow 'mean' or unfair in some way, especially when you know the opposition has no restrictions against lying and is indeed doing so during the alleged discussion. I guess it's become typically american to feign knowledge by ostrasizing the informed.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Wow.

You wrote:

"the intentional misrepresentation or denial of the dark imperialistic side of islum to promote the spread of islum is an accepted tenet of islum doctrine. The very basis of most peoples thoughts of islumic political system are fraudulent and they think that islum is just a religion and just something you do in the privacy of your own home. It's actually the only major non oriental religion that seeks as a primary goal worldy conquest and involuntary domination by written immutable and non interpretable doctrine."

You really think using a few big words means you can make stuff up? First of all, its Islam and not islum. And I have never seen the Quran spelled the way you spelled it. It shows me either of 2 things. You are either really horrible at english, english as a second language? Not likely, as your spelling is pretty good otherwise which means it must be the other thing. Which is that you are masquearding as someone who knows something when he obviously does not. Most people with half a mind who would have researched topics dilligently before talking about them would at least know how they are spelt. LOL. As for your views about Islam having a dark imperialistic side, where is your proof? Or just your personal bigoted beliefs?

Its true. People do promote Islam. Why wouldnt you if you belived the truth.Look at you, your out here promoting your viewpoint. You dont make any sense.

Islam seeks world domination?? Proof? "by written immutable and non interpretable doctrine"?? LOL. What is this non interpretable doctrine NONSENSE you speak of???

Hogwash. Everything you have said is laced with bias, yet you have proven your flaws in your views to me already. Id love to see some REAL/UNBIGOTED proof of all that stuff you say. I have a feeling you wont be able to do that. Using big words does not make you smart.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Next thing you know they'll be demanding for Sharia law. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with that. Muslims have equal rights too.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
To the OP.

My propaganda site is better than your propaganda site.

No it isn't, yes it is, no it isn't, yes it is.

Hey, why don't you just post two links to opinion sites like the drudge and mediamatters and have the links argue it out?

This thread is a conspiracy? Please.

Might just as well post a link to a blank screen site and prove a point.

Smoke and mirrors.

REALLY looking forward to the threads comparing current tea party backed candidates as Bush.

That will really work again, not.

I have heard a rumor that Bush has come out and endorsed all of the programs that the Obama Admin has been working on. It seems that Bush also believed in the bankers and the mega corps controlling everything along with the government, JUST LIKE OBAMA.

Where was I going again?

Oh yeah, why are people STILL bugging Tiger, Obama and Crime Inc has screwed EVERYONE in the US?

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Tyrannyispeace]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join