It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee woman snaps photo of unknown object

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

free_spirit, imo this is the best explanation so far!

I keep checking all over the net to see if I could come across the other two pics. No success yet.
Chances are we'll never see em...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexander_delta
Why do you people keep chasing stupid lights??? There is a web page for this:
www.nomorestupidlights.com...

If its not a good picture, there is no point in wasting time.....

I seriously don't know how to take your reply.

1 - This is not just a stupid light. We're not even sure what it is yet...

2 - Amazing site. But I won't buy what they're selling. Thanks anyway...

3 - If I thought this wasn't worth looking into, I wouldn't have posted it.

4 - If it ain't a good picture, no point wasting time...why did you ?

You're joking right?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Came across this. It seems that the OP's poster of the vid was a borrowed story from the original poster. HOAXED! The photo is identical.. Says a guy took the three photos... still only the single photo here, sorry. No mention of the Winchester Industrial Park , but this is the one and same story.

You can view this report - scroll to the third sighting "Interesting Disc Shaped UFO....South of Arnold Air Force Base, Tullahoma" ...www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

Just HAPPENED upon it..
I still plan to check out the area, regardless, whether fake torche lamp or not!

[edit on 27-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

OMG now we have two!!
And one of them has a patio heater for the occupants and an outside light- very thoughtful.

Neat to pick up that both UFO's have nearly identical burners underneath. Similar models in the UFO fleet perhaps?

[edit on 27/7/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Good catch !!!

"Ian" took the pictures on may 24th. Reported on latest ufo sightings july 1st.

Now I'm really confused though...

ufo casebook - dated: Tennessee 05-22-10. Reported july 16th.

May 22nd?

2 days before "Ian took the pictures??

"Ian" could be the one lying here...

"Ian" claims there were several people who took photos...

Two sources, two stories, several photos but ONE pic.

Is it just me or does this sound more and more like a hoax?

Nice find SeekerLou !!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Neat to pick up that both UFO's have nearly identical burners underneath. Similar models in the UFO fleet perhaps?

[edit on 27/7/2010 by PuterMan]

LOL !!

Now THAT was funny!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Here is another site with " Ian's " report . It has additional photo, albeit more streaky. This one is titled/ described as "silver flying wing".

dragonsofasgard.spaces.live.com...!91FDDDEB3CFB1709!302&_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=Bl ogPart

To determine who's was the original...I'd go by the post dated on the internet... Ian's was POSTED first. Doesn't matter what date it says the sighting took place. If it wasn't posted first of all..Nothing could have been stolen or borrowed . Ya can't steal from a post that is later. That would be time travel to future

[edit on 28-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Originally posted by alexander_delta
Why do you people keep chasing stupid lights??? There is a web page for this:
www.nomorestupidlights.com...

If its not a good picture, there is no point in wasting time.....

I seriously don't know how to take your reply.

1 - This is not just a stupid light. We're not even sure what it is yet...

2 - Amazing site. But I won't buy what they're selling. Thanks anyway...

3 - If I thought this wasn't worth looking into, I wouldn't have posted it.

4 - If it ain't a good picture, no point wasting time...why did you ?

You're joking right?

Because this picture, like the thousands before it, are a total waste of time. There is literally nothing tangible in that picture other than a "stupid light". I think the world has had enough of "stupid light" pictures. I have certainly had enough of them. We live in the 21st century with plenty enough technological tools at our disposal to make forensically acceptable documentation. The proliferation of these "bigfoot like" urban legend shots have got to stop!

[edit on 28-7-2010 by alexander_delta]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alexander_delta

Hello alexander_delta,

Now there's an answer that makes more sense. And I respect your point of view. I don't agree with it but I respect it.

This title suggests an "unknown object". The story itself makes mention of an unknown object and was reported as such. I posted it because some people here on ATS have a vaster experience than I do in "finding out" what "unknown objects" could be.

If you've read the pages of this thread, you will see other ATSers trying to find out, through picture alteration, zooming, contrast and other effects. They came with answers such as long exposure, light wands, ceiling light, exposure of a street light, torch lamp and patio heater.

Could be anyone of them or none of them. But they tried identifying it! And deserve credit for it. Constructive ideas!

It just might turn out eventually that someone posts the real thing, the smoking gun and if everyone had your way of seeing things, well, we would never find out what it'd be, would we?

You mention that the whole world is fed up with them. I do not think so. But I respect your point of view. I really do.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Its a lamp people!!!!!!
an UNIDENTIFIED lamp!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Show me your pole, I'll show you mine?

I still see no pole there with adjusting the contrast, etc. I have other photos like , that reveal the pole, even further away.

Probably is the lamp though.lol. Still, it IS fun researching...life is such a mystery! Let us mind our own business, and allow others to "waste their time" ok? Seems the ones that do the most digging are the ones that get things done though.... ... Just saying...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join