It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Want the President Dead?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

I have to agree about this being about hate. star +12 more for you sweetliberty.

Plus, if the OP is bedridden, how did this dr's visit with a friend happen. I too am beginning to question the original post. Now I just feel baited and used.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

The story may be about hate, but I am not. My posting record here and in general proves this.

I mistakenly thought that a story like this would make people think about how we got to this point and how wrong it is to speak this way. I guess some of you just don't care to see this.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Maybe if you viewed "The Obama Deception" or listened to the Freeman Report you would see things a bit differently.

He was put there like every President has by the Super Elites and their Corporate Machines.

The only difference now is that we have an "official" body choosing our POTUS for us as well as the National Agenda.... the CFR and the Tri Lateral Commission.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mcguyvermanolo

You're preaching to the choir. I didn't vote for Obama. I was one of the "nuts" around here running around telling everyone they were all the same, with minor differences in social issues and backers differences.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Let's can the personal sniping immediately.

1rst warning.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Correction I do care.

I pointed out early in this thread that not only were death threats made about Bush, but openly and at rallies and marches. I movie was made about him being assassinated. But those observations were dismissed with a "he asked for it by going to war" mentality. You then stated you did not know why people have turned against President Obama so quickly. Many people have pointed out that he promised change and many Americans feel betrayed by his actions in office.

What you "witnessed" was a discussion of a few in a doctor's office and you were "shocked" (glad you didn't have to witness 100 signs in the street calling for his death, you might have stroked out). You then came here and posted it wondering why so much hate so quickly. I would say after so many posts, you should have your answer. But yet we are all still here spewing hate for this party or that group. Making excuses to fit one's beliefs. Yes this thread is all about hate.

No one should wish death on a President. Period. Stop being naive as to keep wondering why people show as much hate for this president as any others in the past.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I meant that some don't seem to care about my intentions in posting this story. That doesn't bother me a bit. As for stroking out? I've seen worse.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is closed.

Thanks to all for participating.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thread closed permanently as requested by the OP.

[edit on 2/8/10 by masqua]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join