It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Want the President Dead?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BG43214

Maybe so. They did all get pretty cranky about the coffee being cold too!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Remember the famous line from the movie network? "we're mad as he'll and not going to take it anymore".......it's too much, not the deeds of only one man, it has nothing to do with Obama as a person, nothing whatsoever to do with the color of his skin or his heritage. What you see, hear and sense is a collective culmination of angst with no clearly defined author. The great unwashed are waking from the American dream and realizing how played they've been. Like a bad animation the strings are finally visible, we see, feel and know for the first time how little control we have and how agonizingly brutal that lesson is to the senses. Awake and aware that freedom was never wihtin our grasp, we look to the figurehead and shake as we dare point our finger and voice that desperate futility. Why do you even consider to ask why, when each of us down deep feels the betrayal of all they held close to our skin......The dream is done and we will not stomach the reality. This is so NOT about race, but it is about slavery.

YouSir

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Great film. What you say is so very true. Well put. I wish we could figure out a way to channel all of our frustration and anger into some solutions. I think the states need to assert their rights more and do things like set term limits and limit the scope of the federal government back to where it belongs. It's a place to start....

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well I certainly do not want Biden to be President. Although America has seen its share of unltra liberal, and also ultra conservative presidents whatever side your on. I have hope for the United States I am not fond of this President, but my teachings tell me to pray for those who hold authority.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sorry that was uncalled for!

Obama is doing exactly what is was supposed to do. Get elected talking about change that was necessary to keep the USA at the top of the pile, then do the total opposite and ensure the USA is so far into debt that there is no way possible for it to recover without starting World War Three.

The problem is that wars take time WWII was getting its boots on in 1933 but did not kick off until 1939

WWIII is already in play and may take 3 weeks or another 6 years to really get going.

But what does this all have to do with Obama and the hate you hear? Well this sets up the USA to not only start a World War to get out of Debt, it also allows them to start a war against their own people who WILL probably do a JFK on him.

I personally think he needs to wake up to the fact that he is being used by the very same people who use us! I like Obama on a personal level (from what I have seen) but his judgement that leads to his actions seems so clouded compared to the rhetoric we heard during the election that I have to ask:

"Did they clone him"? I hope so because it will be a shame when he is shot. For everything he is doing, he still brings a lot of hope to millions of people (un-informed and ignorant) but hope is a powerful thing!

His presidency was not DESIGNED to last long or end well; anyone with an IQ of 100+ can see that!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
His presidency was not DESIGNED to last long or end well; anyone with an IQ of 100+ can see that!

Right, even the president himself, who said in a very recent speech that he wasn't elected just do what is popular, he was elected to do what is right.

But right for who exactly?

All he needs is the time and his majority in congress to pass most of "their" agenda and he will be happy to sit as a lame duck president for the last half of his term without any need of reelection.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Could you please share with the board how Obama has not or is not
fulfilling his campaign promises. This man ran on change. Change of
the health care system, change in the financial system, change of business
as usual in America. I'm not one who really put a lot of my energy into
politics left/right and from the looks of it many others don't either.
However it seems to me that Obama has stuck to his campaign promise
of change and that is truly what got most people upset. Many have called
him a puppet being controlled by the puppet master. That make no sense
at all either because it is the big industries that he is literally crushing at
every turn. Again this Country was left in a mess when GWB was in office.
a complete mess. Remember how gas prices was going crazy under Bush
50-75-1.00 jumps in prices and without any cause. This has not happen
with this Admin why is that? Was that done to line the pockets of the oil
elite like GWB himself. We have had 2 oil spills in the last 3-4 months
oil prices has hit great numbers and the most increases we have seen
is 4-10-15 cents. I agree that something is wrong with this Government
however I am not blind to a particular parties crap either. What most
people fail to remember is that the government is not the government
the people of these United States of America is the government and until
you open your eyes and understand that you will forever live in fear of
your rights being taking away. You are a Human Being you by being here
have the right life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Fear nothing
absolutely nothing except the creator that created you.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lsaunders

Here is a breakdown by PolitiFact.com of Obama's campaign promises, those kept, compromised, broken, stalled, in the works, etc.

www.politifact.com...

The Obameter Scorecard

Promise Kept = 120
Compromise = 37
Promise Broken = 19
Stalled = 83
In the Works = 243
Not yet rated = 3

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

That's pretty interesting. Funny how different things can look when obfuscation and emotion and straight up lies are stripped out and logic and common sense analysis are applied.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Just "for the record," I'm in my late 40's myself, so I can partially (at least) relate to the seniors that the OP wrote about...I say "partially" because I've seen how this country has been getting bulldozed by multiple Administrations over the past few decades, but NOT quite as far back as they've witnessed...But even though I'm something of a historian, it still means that everything beyond my direct experience is still "second-hand" knowledge & I recognize it as such.

As for my own opinion, I really would like to see him dead too...But in a split second, my reason & morality kicks in & I think I'd rather see him suffer for a long time...But to have it happen BY THE BOOK!

The Rule of Law that he so brazenly violates should backfire on him & his cronies & handlers, all of 'em. Merely the suffering from the repucussions of his (& their!) actions would pacify my own human-inherent darker tendencies & even calm my desire for justice...And also even satisfy my sense of humor due to the irony of watching him get hoisted on his own petard!

Think of it...Obama in handcuffs, being led away to jail...On national TV! Follow court proceedings held in an open enough manner to know that the court, judge & jury adhere to the Due Process of Law throughout!

Then sitting back & whimsically thinking about how many of his "constituents" already behind bars will greet him...

Yeah, I think that an all-around series of events like that would be quite satisfactory to all of my aspects of human nature...I may even go so far as to think that I'd enjoy it right down to the molecular level.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wishing death or suffering on anyone is a place I never go, so sorry I can't relate.

What crimes has he committed? To be cuffed and booked and thrown in jail?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I thought this thread would be about the folks that made a movie about George Bush being assassinated or Reagan, after Hinkley shot him, joking saying to the doctors in the ER, "I hope you are all Republicans!"

No true conservative would a want Obama removed from office prematurely. Can you say "President Biden"?????

Imagine if the Clinton Impeachment had succeeded! It should have, but it was only by the grace of God it didn't or we would have had President Al Gore!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
sweetliberty, if you actually have anything on topic to share, please share it. If not, we are done here.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join