It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Want the President Dead?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I must say OP your posts set the scene so well I almost thought I was there! I think this is definitely how a lot of the older generation feels, I am a nurse and I hear them say such things. Also my husband is a Ham operator and once and a while someone will get a bit too angry and say things that shouldn't be said across the airways. Mind you these are older people and not able to carry out a deed. But in light of this I too wonder how the younger generation is feeling - we know Obama's ratings are not good - that should speak for something. The wrong person, at the wrong time at the wrong place and who knows

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

And to that other dude from DC? The one wishing for baby Jesus to take Obama? I'm neither young nor a liberal.
But thanks for trying.

Besides that, praying for the murder of another human being makes baby Jesus cry.

Think about that mister.

Nobody prayed for a murder.

Please show me where I prayed for a murder.

Think about that, young lady!

[edit on 7/27/2010 by DCPatriot]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well you say you want to get past the partisian stuff, but you are obviously on the left side of things. You obviously didn't like it when they wanted to change the channel from the Obama butt kissing network.

What ever. go have a cry about it. I just think it's weird that this was such a shocking expierience for you. Obama sucks and people don't like it. So what?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

I'm not obviously anything other than maybe female and American, but nice try.

For my own education, please point out where I am obviously on the left and am even thinking about crying about this?

[edit on 7/26/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
LOL I had no idea you were a girl. That wasn't obvious to me at all.

... but your polotics are pretty apparent. lol

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Where do you want Air Force One or Marine One and baby Jesus to take his ass then?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

Really? Take one guess who I voted for in the past three elections. Take a guess whether or not I own a gun. Take a guess about my stance on things like illegal immigration. Bet you'd be wrong 75% of the time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by brutalsun

Yes, that is true, lots of veterans. But, we are dependent on infrastructure for communicating with each other, fuel, food, water, medicine, etc.

Do you know how easy it would be to just starve out large portions of the civilian population?

Try cutting off electricity, food, water, fuel etc. to a major northern city in the US in November. It wouldnt be hard for them at all to just block all supplies from moving in. Look at New Orleans after Katrina, and they were TRYING to get supplies in.

What percentage of our population trained or otherwise is prepared to feed and heat itself, and how will they communicate so that they can coordinate?

And while nukes would be a bit drastic, chemical weapons work great. We dont even know what they have going as far as biological weapons, but I bet they have some nice ones. At some point, the civilians that were kinda sorta for it are going to turn against the revolutionaries too, because they are starving to death. Its not the 1700s. We are incredibly dependent on this system we rail against.

War of any kind should always be the option of last resort. These would be revolutionaries dont think past storming the Whitehouse steps. Its all guts no brains. Thats just not going to work.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

reply to post by Chance321

But death? Assassination?

Every time he gets on Air Force One or Marine One....I light a candle in front of the Baby Jesus....and say a prayer that He sees fit to take his Marxist, Statist a$$.

Really? I have a reading comprehension problem? Are you or are you not saying you are praying to Jesus to take President Obama up to heaven?

To heaven? LOL!

Let him burn in hell!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Who knows is exactly right. Interesting to hear you've heard similar conversations, and that many others have reported these at VA hospitals as well. It seems to be more common than I first thought, yet I still hope it's the rare exception rather than a trend toward the norm. I wonder too if they felt a certain amount of anonymity there in that waiting room and safety. Or if they just plain old don't care anymore what they say.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Some of you crack me up.

"Can We, And Will We, Fix this economy?"... "Yes We Can".
"Can We, And Will We End These Stupid Wars".."Yes We Can".
:::cries from crowd in glee:::
"Can We fix this mess that the republicans got us into?"... "Yes We Can".
"Can Wefix this national healthcare problem?"... "Yes we Can"
:::more cries:::
"Can We Get This Country Back On Track?"....YES WE CAN!!!!!!!
"Can we have an OPEN and TRANSPARANT government?? "YES WE CAN!!"
:::people fainting like they were at a Michael Jackson concert:::

This man promised people SOOOOO much, yet took the other road because he is a sell out, YET, you STILL continue to back the man that smacked you upside your head after you gave him YOUR ALL.

You are STILL buying into his BS.

NOW......

All you can do is call out the previous administration for mistakes that THIS ADMINISTRATION has made, and blame THEM because OBAMA cant deliver on the promises HE made. You call out the American people as Racists, fear mongers, haters, and puppy killers because you have no LOGICAL stance on WHY this president has screwed you over(Along with the rest of the people in this nation).
-Instead, You go after the people WHO DIDNT vote for him, LIKE THEY are the ones who let this POS in office.

Face it. You have been punked.

(And btw OP, this isnt directed towards you). I know your stance on Obama already, I have participated with you in many threads, and I can honestly say that I dont think you are one of these people.

This is directed towards those WHO REFUSE to admit the facts.
This man IS NOT our saviour. He is our demise. And the American people brought it upon themselves by electing with their hearts instead of their brains. Common sense went right out the window on this one because of hate from the last administration. It BLINDED them. In a way, they were lured by candy corn and lollipops.

This President wont be assasinated, that would be the end all be all of our Nation if that happens. There is already enough hate in the air as it is(and rightfully so), but that does not mean you get to throw Logic right out the window and act on Emotion. Afterall, thats how this guy got elected in the first place.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Call me paranoid but...
this is a made up story.
Created to provoke a response and determine who shares the same feelings/sentiment as the bogus people in the waiting room. Perhaps even go so far as to solicit an inflammatory remark to be used against said persons/website. Somebody in a room filled with computers working on a government salary is keeping tabs. Why do you think ATS is still up and running?
I think I'm paranoid.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MatthiasGoliath

Damn, you're paranoid.
In times like these, Perot is what we need!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You express yourself like Phillip K.Dick.

Nice read thanx.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MatthiasGoliath

No. Not a word of this is made up, but if you choose to believe it is, I totally understand. It may not seem so, but I have better things to do than make up fake stories about elderly people saying they wish to get to DC with their guns and kill the president.

I posted it because it disturbed me on a number of levels, one of which being that I was worried for them not being careful what they say, and another being that I am worried for the nation if sentiment like this is infectious or pervasive.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by walibi

Thanks. You know I've never read anything by him, but I will now. Sorry to read he's not here anymore. Heinlein's probably my all-time favorite...him and John Irving at one point.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
well let's take a step back here and think about it for a second. What happens if someone offs Obama? We get Biden. What are his connections? A quick search through ATS archives suggests a lot but who is really sure. After that it would be Pelosi. I mean are you kidding? I think it is the big TPTB joke that they put a snake in 2nd place so that their puppet is always at the forefront and if he goes then what are people left with. I mean look at the 8 yrs. with Bush. Everyone hated him yet no one dared touch him cause if that happened then we would have had Cheney running things. It would be a win win for "THEM."

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Savage206

That's somewhat...er...reassuring. Eek. One would think TPTB would be wise enough to have at least the top three slots stacked in their favor. At least that's how I'd run things...if I were them. And again, we keep saying, it doesn't really matter all that much who's at the helm when the ship's being steered from belowdecks.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I've read this entire thread. How shameful we wish harm to any other human being. I am regreteful for voting for Obama; as he did not keep his campaign promises. However, he is now the cheif in commander. As much as I regret and disagree with him, never would I wish his demise. Support him, he inherited the mess we are in.

However, I am quite disappointed he strayed egregiously from his campaign promises.

I feel let down in a huge way. We have been misled, yet I realize Oboma has other powers to reckon with. Some call him a puppet, I think he is just simply inexperienced and easily vied by our military industrial complex.

I am sooooo very disappointed and regretful. I hate even saying that. Hopefully, during midterms he wakes up to the people and follows through his original promises. Unfortunately, I feel very let down by a promising human being.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't care what Obama does... He's way better than Bush by a million times and is the first black president in American history... He should get credit for that alone... Anyone who hates Obama just ends up sounding like a closet racist unless they can make specific arguments on his policy... Still in the end how can they forget how historical it is that we have the first black president? Not to mention the entire world likes him way better than Bush so we can travel to other countries now without getting spit on...

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join