It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Fighters to Replace Soldiers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a mercenary ("security contractor") is also a "war fighter", with higher profitability.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
"war fighters" are the pea brains that will replace those who are too smart to fight when they don't know why they are fighting or what they are fighting for.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
People do not realize this, but the so called "elites", don't really care if the one world government they seek becomes a fascist government, a corporatocracy in which the world govenrment is effectively a giant corporation, or a communist dictatorship.

It sounds difficult to comprehend by many, but these people are concerned solely with absolute power. A fascist totalitarian govenrment, a corporatocracy, and a communist totalitarian government are all governments in which their leaders have absolute power.

Elements of what would be considered the left, and elements of the right are effectively driven against each other in a dialectic until one comes out on top. They don't care which.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I guess I was right. There was a plan. Iraq is patrolled by war fighters and the soldiers are gone. I wonder if there will be a separate corporation fighting in Afghanistan?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join