It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an ATS spy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Pick me pick me!!

I used to have "Reverse-disinfo Agent" as part of my title because someone called me that once

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Guess I have to suggest to stay on your toes. Transparency of the internet will become a truism very soon. Whatever you say, will be forever transcribed into the NSA, FBI, CIA or whatever databases. Good luck. Don't say too much.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
So how many people use this as there home page?

www.opensource.gov...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by JBA2848]

Now that's an interesting website...

Target State 2020

Build a global state-of-the-art technical infrastructure to acquire, filter, process, deliver, and protect the intelligence advantage, as well as the security and commercial interests of customers and partners alike.

"Global"???

EDIT: DONT CLICK ON THAT LINK!!!!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I assume that they are on the internet, so why wouldn't they be on ATS? I also assume that it might conflict with their interests to reveal who or why they are here. Some may be here to just keep an eye on certain topics of interest. Some may be here to promote or support their agenda or cause, making arguments or presentations/posts to make the public sympathetic to one side in some scenario or whatever. Who knows? It seems likely, imho, so why not? If someone claims to be "a spy", they're probably hoaxing, bored, wanting attention or whatever. A real "spy" would hide their profession. Some are probably here for no other reasons than getting themselves updated on world events. Or to check/see how updated we are on the "real" world events...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Ill check out those threads you posted thanks.

Your answers to the following questions:

Regarding “these people”
An odd assortment of private investigate, FBI, Military investigators, JAG personnel and on 2 occasions this man and woman who refused to Identify themselves other than to say they represented the federal government. If you have ever been in the military you can understand how threatening some things can be. In addition you are often rushed into situations without fully knowing what the hell you’re getting into. Every time I though I might be ahead of the Game r ask the right questions of these inquiring minds, I was usually stymied by one thing or another.

The declarative statement that I made was not something I thought would be overtly threatening. In reality it was merely a passing remark made about something I did only a short while overseas. I don’t want to go into too much detail about it as it was costly to mention it before. Suffice it to say black market dealings were a daily occurrence. While that may sound like a minute issue there is obviously more to it than just that.

Regarding the customs officer:

Date: January 21st I believe, 2002.
Customs officer, Julie, or Judy Normans. Honestly I cant remember it sounds like that.
A 5’6” blond woman of perhaps 35 who had one hell of a Napoleonic complex.

I took 100% responsibility for inciting her to idiocy. But I still do not excuse her unprofessional attitude in such a situation.

If I can draw your attention to my avata, I think I mentioned that I had a graphic design studio. Tonfa was the name of that studio. I prepared various posters for schools and events through out the town. When I say it was absolutely fraudulent, I guess what I mean is it was an under the table kind of job. This as opposed to her idealistic view that just anyone can go anywhere in the world and get a job working legitimately.
Her views no doubt being the result of Out based Educations internationalist doctrine.

I was being honest with her, but like I said, her insults and my inability to express myself in a coherent manner due to my English suffering caused me to become noticeably aggravated and “just a little,,,,a little, snippy.”

It was right after 9/11 so I forgive her anyway. I try not to judge people by one bad encounter, and I did apologize. Her answer to that was to sling my luggage contents all over the place and tell me to get lost. Consequently I missed my flight and had to wait in Dallas an extra 4 hours for my lost luggage, which after all I believe was her goal.
Regarding my intent:

My intent is to bring to the attention of the people of the U.S. and the world the obvious.
I wanted to do it in the form of a declarative statement as you said.

Though anytime people stand against the government it can become violent, I am opposed to such action as of right now. Being a soldier however I am not opposed to fighting and even dying for what is right. Though In light of what I want to post that may sound a little sensationalistic.

I have absolutely no intention to attack, other than verbally the US government. Nor do I have any more intention to “recruit” anyone to my ideas anymore than any other ATS member does.
What I want is very akin to the secession legislature and saber rattling that the states have been doing the past couple of years, just enough to get the attention of the Federal government and allow them to truly know where they stand.

Regarding my actions:

If I’m being herded into action believe that it is merely the result of the encroaching fraudulent authority of the Federal government. If their goal is to through some pentagon plan to create domestic threats to their plans, it is working across the board.

Again I take no offense to your straight forward questioning, anything not understood is due to my incoherent writing skills. I asked for opinion and naturally if a person doesn’t understand what I’m saying they cant be of assistance, so no I take no offense to your inquiry.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by snowen20]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
sometimes it seems like people are deliberately spreading lies, but i think it is possible that a lot of them are just stupid. i have read posts from people who claim to talk to aliens, who probably think they are a jedi, and people who think the government is dusting tampons with arsenic in order to poison vs all over the world. basically what i am trying to say is that if the government was looking in on ats, which they probably have, they would think 89% of you were retarded, and far from being considered any real threat.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Most of the INFO on ATS is information from a already sourced second or third party. Only a spy wannabe would be using ATS as a source.

If some one is looking for something illegal on ATS it would be the moderators. The site owner(s) look out for the Moderators. The site owner(s) would be monitored by a legal institution.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

Well that begs the question.
Do you think that 89% of "us" are retarded?

If there was a mental deficiency on ATS I wouldn't make such a sweeping claim as to the percentage. I also wouldn't separate myself from that group by saying: 89% of you". To me that sounds a little haughty.

You may have meant nothing by it in which case, don't worry about it this isn't an attack. But then again if the shoe fits.

While I have no doubt that there are people on ATS suffering from what can only be described as personality disorder in general, I think anyone who casts 89% of posters into a mental retardation category may be suffering from the same deficiency.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Im pretty sure the government dont take ATS seriously. Even I dont.
They might check in once in a while to laugh at some of the nutjobs but seriously what would they gain from sending "spies" here?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
double post.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

The question:

"what would they gain from sending spies here?"

The answer:

Control over social media outlets.

Control over alternative ideology

Control over the internet.

They don't have to actually believe something is a threat, so far most of the things they have implemented in the states were based on non threats from people who were mentally unstable.

People who probably couldn't even make a grocery store list without getting distracted.

Never the less the Federal Government has found a way to subjugate us to their will using such outlandish legislature.

They don't care what you say in reality, their just looking for an excuse.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I AM NOT A SPY !!!!
However I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express
last night !!!! lol

I think it's pretty common knowledge that ATS
has Alphabet Soup Agents in our midst.
My comprised list shows at least 7 that I could
name but I'd rather leave it to your interpretation

However, the spies are not really here to spy !!
They are here to instigate responses. They are
the ones who are throwing the stones into
the water to see where the ripples STOP.

If you were in a public demonstration they would
be the equivalent of Agent Provocateurs.

Yes they are around and some of them have even
driven away quality members.

And it is my estimate that for every one you see
there are 10 that you don't see. Some of them
are better at their game than others. But one advantage
us non-agents have is ...........

we know they are there

And I have been in contact via u2u with 3 of them
and they know who I am and my real name. So if
they really wanted to find me, it would not be a
problem for them.

I mostly play along with their game plan as if I
am unaware of who they really are. But I know
and some of them know I know who they are.
But I also know they have a job to do like everybody
else. And some of them don't even work for the US
or UK governments. There are foreign spies here as
well, mainly from Russia and China loyalties. And
some of them were even once working for the CIA
yet now have went to the private sector and work
for the very countries they were supposed to be
spying on.

Just how far down the rabbit hole do you wanna
go with this ??? as it gets very complicated

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Do i smell a lie here?

There is no way you would be able to investigate a spy who told you by u2u that he/she was a spy. You would need diplomatic clearance and channels to be able to investigate and confirm these matters.

Who ever confess to you that he/she was a spy most likely ain't a spy. A spy dont go around and brag about their jobs or tittles. That is not very healthy for them in the long run.

Spy's are very seldom caught, because no one will confess diplomatically to these types of cases. Thereby suspected spy's are most often deported, or just plainly left out in the cold or used as a disinfo source.

Most often a spy doesn't know he/she is a spy until they are brought in for questioning by their own government, a authority or a corporation. The spy might not even know at that time either, if he/she cant cross the dots.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HellmuttOr to check/see how updated we are on the "real" world events...

I'd be surprised if this part of it weren't true.

I guess it sort of depends on what is meant by "spy".

I've run into people (the hard way sometimes) on other forums who are reading posts as part of a job function. Mostly the ones I know about are scouting for military that are posting about things they ought not, which isn't an ATS issue AFAIK.

There used to be an Army project that involved people reading certain forums for certain types of posts that you also don't see here, that really paid off considering the guys were volunteers, it was cheap and actually nabbed a few people that were seriously planning to do some damage. I'm not sure if it's still going on.

And when I was in Huntsville, the DIA guys always had a few plants in the local MUFON chapter to see if and what they were spotting from out on the Arsenal. There's a lot of stuff that goes on there that's primo material, and you'd naturally figure it would leak to the MUFON guys if anyone. So, yeah, I'd figure it would, by extension, be reasonable to assume people would scan forums as a job function to see what projects are having internal security issues.

As far as that goes, they occasionally have guys in the bars (there's one that frequents one of the gyms) to do the same thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

An odd assortment of private investigate, FBI, Military investigators, JAG personnel and on 2 occasions this man and woman who refused to Identify themselves other than to say they represented the federal government. If you have ever been in the military you can understand how threatening some things can be. In addition you are often rushed into situations without fully knowing what the hell you’re getting into. Every time I though I might be ahead of the Game r ask the right questions of these inquiring minds, I was usually stymied by one thing or another.

Let me first state, I am prior military, and I was raised by a Vietnam era former-Marine, and my non-military mother, and raised knowing the Art of War.

You should read more of my threads to get more but I am letting you know basics.

So, Private Investigator's, F.B.I. Agents, Military Investigators (C.I.D.?), Judge Advocate General (J.A.G.), and two mystery people visited you?

I never saw anything within the Military as threatening, but that's because I went in knowing what to expect, knowing how Drill Sergeant's would treat me, knowing I had to follow orders, knowing to expect the unexpected, but as well I intelligently observe, participate, or if all else fails, ask question so as to clarify what is expected.

I always ask questions, always, as a matter of fact I have been told I ask too many questions.

I tell those people that's just too damn bad.

I can understand being rushed into situations without knowing.

It is however how we deal with that situation which defines us through our actions.

Game, what game, you were playing a game with these individuals?

I do not play games, I am simply myself, if they choose to play games, I do not.

I think tactically.

Anyone playing "games" with me is destined to lose.

But that is because of my level of preparation through knowledge.

To most people the Latin phrases under my ATS name are just sayings.

However, I choose to live by them, wholeheartedly.

The declarative statement that I made was not something I thought would be overtly threatening. In reality it was merely a passing remark made about something I did only a short while overseas. I don’t want to go into too much detail about it as it was costly to mention it before. Suffice it to say black market dealings were a daily occurrence. While that may sound like a minute issue there is obviously more to it than just that.

Black Market dealings?

Yes, the Black Market is everywhere, if you know where and how to look.

Overseas it is more prevalent of course.

While in the Military, mentioning something untoward, illicit is not a good idea.

The Government will investigate it.

I took 100% responsibility for inciting her to idiocy. But I still do not excuse her unprofessional attitude in such a situation.

Good to hear you took responsibility, her actions, while unprofessional to you, probably stemmed from her being scared, untrained, or working for Government.

If I can draw your attention to my avata, I think I mentioned that I had a graphic design studio. Tonfa was the name of that studio. I prepared various posters for schools and events through out the town. When I say it was absolutely fraudulent, I guess what I mean is it was an under the table kind of job. This as opposed to her idealistic view that just anyone can go anywhere in the world and get a job working legitimately.
Her views no doubt being the result of Out based Educations internationalist doctrine.

Okay, you did notice my comment last post about Customs Officers being trained in lie detection, correct?

She probably understood you had lied, not necessarily with malicious intent.

Part of her job is to detect aberrant behavior patterns.

I am betting you were nervous too.

I was being honest with her, but like I said, her insults and my inability to express myself in a coherent manner due to my English suffering caused me to become noticeably aggravated and “just a little,,,,a little, snippy.”

And Customs Officers are trained not to take guff from anyone.

It was right after 9/11 so I forgive her anyway. I try not to judge people by one bad encounter, and I did apologize. Her answer to that was to sling my luggage contents all over the place and tell me to get lost. Consequently I missed my flight and had to wait in Dallas an extra 4 hours for my lost luggage, which after all I believe was her goal.

She probably realized you were wasting her time and she would look bad.

Regarding my intent:

My intent is to bring to the attention of the people of the U.S. and the world the obvious.
I wanted to do it in the form of a declarative statement as you said.

Though anytime people stand against the government it can become violent, I am opposed to such action as of right now. Being a soldier however I am not opposed to fighting and even dying for what is right. Though In light of what I want to post that may sound a little sensationalistic.

I have absolutely no intention to attack, other than verbally the US government. Nor do I have any more intention to “recruit” anyone to my ideas anymore than any other ATS member does.
What I want is very akin to the secession legislature and saber rattling that the states have been doing the past couple of years, just enough to get the attention of the Federal government and allow them to truly know where they stand.

So, you want to become a whistleblower, against Government?

You're still in the Military?

What may be obvious to some will not be obvious to others.

You could no more recruit me than the Government could.

Anyone else is however a different situation entirely.

I know how to spot a recruiter just as easily as an Undercover Operative.

I went into the Military of my own volition the recruiter I spoke to was an idiot.

I knew more about the Military than he did that much was obvious to me.

Then again, being raised by a Vietnam era former-Marine, teaches you things.

Regarding my actions:

If I’m being herded into action believe that it is merely the result of the encroaching fraudulent authority of the Federal government. If their goal is to through some pentagon plan to create domestic threats to their plans, it is working across the board.

Again I take no offense to your straight forward questioning, anything not understood is due to my incoherent writing skills. I asked for opinion and naturally if a person doesn’t understand what I’m saying they cant be of assistance, so no I take no offense to your inquiry.

When I referred to your being herded, I was referencing an organization, pushing you towards a deroagatory, and or negative action.

False-Flag Operation.

Deniability sure as Hell is something Covert Government Operations likes.

I am glad you have not taken offense to anything I have said so far.

My intent was merely talking to another ATS member not to offend.

However, offending someone as well, is not so much a concern of mine.

I am merely covering my posterior by asking so as I know where I stand with you.

I will take into consideration everything you have said up until now.

And I am building a series of questions to ask you next so as to assist.

Your actions are your own but if you are still within the Military you need to consider them very much so, because of your family, and whether what you have to say is important enough to jeopardize them, and as well whether what you have to say is your personal perception, if it is a known event, and whether the Government will see it a treason.

None of that is to scare you I assure you.

I am merely stating that everything has repercussions if you have not considered them.

While a fight might be worthwhile to you, bringing heat down upon your head, might not be worth it in the long-run, due to what you've stated so far.

If you're concerned about what has happened up until now it means you do have the Government's attention, yet your still seeking their attention concerns me.

Are you looking for "Big Brother" to punish you?

And I believe America will see a secession by a state soon enough.

If it is not just a large False-Flag Operation itself to get people commiting violence.

From Texas prattling on about secession to Arizona passing ignorant legislation, we are sure to see something soon enough, I assure you that.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

i stand by my 89% retarded statement. if you think aliens channel information about the apocalypse into your mind, you are retarded. if you think the moon is hollow and manmade like the starwars death star, you are retarded. if you have an avatar picture of some japanese animated woman with a sword and you are not a 12 year old boy but in fact a 30 year old man, you are retarded. a lot of people on this site are delusional, gullible, a little crazy, buying into almost anything they read. if you take what you read at face value, you are retarded. anyway, i have read some very imformative things. "met" a lot of very interesting and intelligent people here as well. but overwhelmingly i have encountered do**hebag after retarded douc**bag.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There's an old saying that I think is applicable here....

"Those who know, don't talk; those who talk, don't know"

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

I know one-liners are forbidden, but I completely agree. The MODS keep things under control. Which IMO is a very good action to take.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It goes right back to the begging of information want to know something unusall check out the national inquire. It has something to do with information leaks and leakage of information. How fast does information go from here to this site.

Want to find coincidence of the blimp on the radar, someone here may have spoted it, taken a photo. It's all organized on this site.

Show's weakness and strengths

[edit on 31-7-2010 by mr20121221]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I would like to get the opinion of a variety of ATS posters on how many potential government hacks troll around on this website.

Not many in all likelihood.

These days you wouldn't use a human to collect information. You just direct all digital information/communication be it phone or internet to a a bank of supercomputers and let computers do what the do best.

As far as spreading disinformation...doubtful, we do a pretty good job of that ourselves.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join