It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D-Day June 20

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is not the first forum that I've been part of. As a matter of fact, it's the third that I've frequented on a regular basis in the last four years. So begins the cycle of the "regulars" "conversing" on these boards enough to become "comfortable" in being "critical" towards one another and alienating the newbies.

The result??? A bunch of cynics who corner the board and destroy any opportunity for open conversation or new ideas. I realize that open discussion should also allow an opportunity to question and rebut. So mention the Ohio Class subs. So mention the fact that the US doesn't use 100Megton bombs. But don't slaughter the guy for speaking up and offering an opinion. It's those "new" and "crazy" and "off the wall" posts that help us Deny Ignorance and try to find the truth. Without new ideas and questions, THIS BOARD WILL DIE! I've seen it twice already.

Again, the WWW is a HUGE place to research and read. If you don't like the views / expressions, then go read something else. It's really that simple. If you wanna keep this forum as good as it is now, respond to the topic intelligently or don't respond at all.

Just the $0.02 of a more experienced poster here.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It's June 18 (day one of the begining of the end) and the world as we know it is till here. The A/B hoax is over and all we had to do was wait till today to prove it. Now we will just have to wait till June 20th comes and goes to do the same. If were wrong then I'm sure we'll all come back to post our apologies (if the www is still around).

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
We should disallow new members to open up threads. Just too much conspiracy dreams coming up her lately

This is a conspiracy board is it not?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This should've been one of my forums. I would've deleted all of the ridiculing in this thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by maca1055
Followed the AB story for a long time, checking out all the internet info.
Here's a new twist by a reliable source, IMO.
This reliable source was the Oracle for the Illuminati since being bought by them from birth.
In the mid 90's he left them at great risk to himself and to his family.
He recently started up his own website and info posted there on, "Blogs for June 15th" relate to this topic.
See, www.cbswork.com

Hey maca - I went to the website and read the blog. It is very interesting but given some of the "technical" responses I'm just not sure what to make of this. I couldn't find anywere on the site indication of exactly who this is. Who's site is it, what are their credentials. They give no data or back-up for their theories and claims. Do you know this person personally? I would like to know if they are credible at all - can you provide some backup or background so that we can persue this?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is a CONSPIRACY board, not a Science-Fiction board. I agree with and enjoy posting and discussing conspiracy theories that are backed up and given some sort of credibility with legit information. I think everyone else here does too. Where I do slightly agree with some people is with the posting of complete sci-fi ideas. These "stories" play off the fears and vulnerabilities of other people who visit this forum, which I feel is wrong.

If, however, this is considered to be OK, I'll be more than happy to share some "ideas" and "stories" I have with the rest of the members on this forum. Of course, I'll have to make it look as if my "theories" are based in truth, but I'll give absolutely no info to back them up (sarcasm. I know this is against forum rules).

Ever since AB took off, there have been numerous attempts at copycats, and the mods have done a great job of cleaning up those posts. But these copycats are a pain in all of our butts, and I agree that regulating newbies might help slow down this trend (I am a newbie as well). Here is an idea for all you creative people out there: "WRITE A FRIGGIN BOOK!!" Let us all have a good time having intelligent conversations and divert your energy elsewhere. Thanks for listening to my rant.

PEACE
!!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
That link isn't working well now.

You must go here:

www.cbswork.com...

to a direct access.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
well, well, well. im new here/ and i just find all this sooooooo...interesting!
we will soon find out what is truth and what is not concerning AB's words of doom and gloom! in a few days we will either be having a chat about the false prophets predictions( and some will feel REALLLLLY STUPID for allowing themselves to be SSSUUUUUUCKERED INTO HIS LITTLE GAME)
or we WONT be having a chat AT ALL!!!!!
WE SHALL SEE! I truly think a SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT IS NEEDED for some folks/ others have enough to at least question the validity of the conspiracy theory and other rumor mills!!! what ever happens I WONT STEW ABOUT IT! i would rather be a ground zero / and meet my MAKER/ THAN HANG AROUND FOR WHATS LEFT OVER!/
till then i just keep/ paying the bills / loving my family /being a good neighbor/ helping someone have a better day AND PRAISING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TILL WE MEET HIM FACE TO FACE!
( didnt mean to get preachy there, just expressing my own thoughts.
take care watcher 104

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
This is a conspiracy board is it not?

Deny ignorance doesn't imply to deny logic & quality. Doesn't the board administration realise that beside the really good quality of news and their related threads(and I really think it's one of the best forums when it comes to this), the quality of everything that's really about conspiracies is down the drain.

Nothing about new ideas, we want to deny ignorance but threads like that are coming up more and more and they sound all the same, mostly from members that are just newly registered and they are backed up by nothing and most of all they lack of logic.
So I am the bad guy now, criticising such a waste of bandwith?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join