It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Julian Assange (Wikileaks) an agent of those with evil agendas?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkusMaximus

Ok, you may be right.
But if the US was the White Knights we proffess we are there would be nothing to leak and Juliann would have to find another game.
In order to learn a lesson, sometimes lessons must be taught.
We have just been taught.
Some of the things in the reports do not bother me as this is a war.
However accepted civilian death is a no go.
So, until we can say we are in the right I say keep a leaking.
Who watches the watchers?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
This whole ordeal seems to be dragging out as a 'good reason' why the president should be able to shut down the internet...

This is an EXCELLENT point, and another reason to point to when supposing that Assange could be an agent or a tool.

Whatever he is, this leak was more than likely engineered by those actually in control of the information.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind was that a likely scenario would be that something big would be leaked (remember Assange mentioning something "major" coming from the final releases?) resulting in 1 or more country's feeling the need to openly declare a change of sides/stance, possibly even worse "forcing" a country to go on the offensive?
For example I can see china becoming easily pissed by a rather "negative" report on the chinese of wathever sorts... there really are quite a few posible scenario's each depending on who the possible puppeteer of Julian Assange really is..

[edit on 26/7/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's a psy-op meme mold.

The ducks wouldn't let this happen, unless they benefit from it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
for once i see him to be a regular guy with extraordinary set of skills, doing the rest of us a favor.

if nothing else, hes influencing the awakening of society and the awareness of lies, deceit and corruption.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
GOD, I wish we could use profanity on this site, or without having to type those silly %#@^ characters.

Julian ASSange is either a blatant shill for the Power Elite or one of the most astronomically ignorant... jerks... on the planet. (Yes, it's very possible, and indeed very common, to be both). Here's what the little vampire said about 9/11 recently:

"I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud."

First of all, anyone who's halfway looked into it can see a long enough list of entirely legitimate and logical questions concerning 9/11. 9/11 doesn't necessarily even have to be called a conspiracy, but simply conspiracy RESEARCH (at least now). Or could he possibly know something about 9/11 that we don't?

Here's the entire article:

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...#

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
for once i see him to be a regular guy with extraordinary set of skills, doing the rest of us a favor.

if nothing else, hes influencing the awakening of society and the awareness of lies, deceit and corruption.

He would have been dealt with if he wasn't on a leash...this dog is on a leash...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's unsurprising he said that about the 911 mega ritual.

911 is a twisted root that winds for miles but if you follow it, you reach the heart of darkness. For him to nonchalantly shrug off the blatant mind control revolving around 911 only proves he's a paid wonder boy.

You can fend off a hungry animal witrh scraps while keeping the t bone steak hidden safely away.

They are just trying to slow us down with scraps.

Remember the main course!

Never forget!

Onwards!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Conspiracy within conspiracy. Man I love ATS

You raise a very interesting point about Iran. 'See even the good guys know Iran is bad news' can't you just see them saying it? As they load up the bombers.

I will be continuing to watch this story closely, I'm not saying I think Iran isn't involved in arming the Taliban (let's face it, it would make sense for them to do so) just that it is a very interesting development.

On the topic of Assange himself, he is untouchable probably because he is the scape goat and the poster boy for this movement. However that being said the real people behind Wikileaks, who run the show behind the scenes have probably got alot more information then they have released so far. Perhaps they have been bribed to prevent certain releases from going forward.

In the event of Assange's death they could simultaneously release documents that strike a death blow to the coalition's operations in the Middle East. Just a theory of course, but the world is now watching Assange very closely if something happens to him we will know who is responsible.

Cool thread Star and Flag, even though I don't agree with you

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I am conflicted by this. After the video of the chopper gunner in Iraq, I was firmly behind the wikileaks crew. This has been coming for a while, as we all know on here. I have read several interviews with Assange in the MSM in the UK - one Guardian interview which tallies with the time when they would have set up the deal we see today.

I am still inclined to believe that Assange and wikileaks are genuine. However, reading the logs today, the first thing that jumped out at me was the prevalence of references to Iran (which I have mentioned in another post on a different thread).

As someone said earlier (sorry am a newbie copied the quote and forgot your user name!)

'The 90,000 pages of docs released today has already been pointed at, by the mainstream media, to contain overwhelming evidence of Iranian involvement (supporting US enemies) in US wars.

Tell me that this won't be used as fuel for a war against Iran.'

Could this be a double bluff - a controlled release of specific information that doesn't tell anyone anything earth-shattering, and convinces people that the other bogey man (Iran in this case) is a direct enemy?

The main thing this has achieved, for me, is waking a few more people up, in a small way, as they realise we are lied to on a regular basis. If Assange is a double agent, useful idiot, genuine crusader for truth or whatever, he has at least done this...

Peace/Love/Unity

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

• It's possible that the leak was designed to track HOW information gets to Assange, if he is in fact an independent player.
  • Even if that's the case, kill two birds with one stone...
  • Leak the info, and follow it...
  • ...and make sure it leaks info that's relevant to your intentions of attacking Iran, or Pakistan, or any other country your imperialist motives deem necessary.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Also equally possible is that Assange is being utilized by a competitor nation...

For example: China or Russia.

Do you really believe that a 22 year old military kid had access to, and transmitted to Assange, almost 100,000 pages of secretive documents?

Or is it more likely that a nation like China or Russia, with its own clandestine operation and extensive espionage network, obtained this information (as all spying countries DO) and gave it to Assange?

And if that's the case, that a country is behind this leak, it sort of explains all the press attention this is just starting to get...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
agreed that its a very difficult to believe their are so amazing as they seem

simply because as other people said, there is "proof" os involvement by Iranians, and thats weird

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I first heard of Wikisting...I mean Wikileaks on the BBC. If the BBC's news service is advertising it, I'll give it a miss thanks.

Once somebody starts to question the MSM, they start looking elsewhere for news. TPTB have obviously considered this and will push their own alternative news - enter Zeitgeist and Wikileaks and I dare say many other sources of 'truth'. They'll throw you a bone by giving you some big revelation, but you'll find that this truth is all ready all over the underground media and is all ready effectively conceded ground and therefore no real sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
To be honest, I knew something was up with this guy on Day 1. Since when do people like this get headline news over a 3 month period? Released the Iraq chopper footage to bring his name on the scene, and then he just happens to get his hands on all these other documents - that again tie RIGHT into the agenda....Attacking Iran = that has been on the table for a loooooong time and these cooks are all about it because its in the "Great Books" Final days.....

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well lets see what I got from this thread.

The original post *thinks* that the Wikileaks founder is an agent of people with evil agendas.

He provides no proof whatsoever. Your logic IS NOT proof. Nice try though.

Now wouldn't that be hypocritical of Mr Assange to leak private documents if he were part of "the bad guys"??

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH get real topic creator

[edit on 26-7-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

The original post *thinks* that the Wikileaks founder is an agent of people with evil agendas.

Now wouldn't that be hypocritical of Mr Assange to leak private documents if he were part of "the bad guys"??

It's funny how people react when you rattle something they've come to believe in.

My question to someone who refuses to engage in a LOGICAL examination of the issue at hand is this: Why do you ridicule LOGIC? That's just what TPTB want you to do.

And proof? What proof could we possibly have OTHER than the logic we can CHOOSE to use?

Don't tell me: You want a MAINSTREAM MEDIA link, don't you??? The IRONY is killing me.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

[edit on 26-7-2010 by fordrew]

Seriously man. If you choose to believe that Julian Assange, who has been featured for months on MSM news during the buildup to this fiasco, can't be located by CIA or FBI because he's "in hiding," but at the same time can be contacted by a "22 year old Army kid," and who comes out for press conferences and photo ops whenever he wants....

I don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Spoken like one who gobbles up whatever's put in front of them.

• Don't question who this guy is or what he represents.
  • Don't employ the use of logic.
  • Beg for an MSM article as evidence of proof.
  • Reject outright possibilties without full consideration, in order to preserve an existing assumption.
  • Traits of a lamb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join