It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Norway Spiral in fact The Serpent Rope?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by McGinty

Mayan prophecy of 'The Serpent Rope', which will emerge from
the centre of the galaxy in 2012 bringing a god.

this Serpent Rope/Wormhole theory seems to
describe the Norway phenomena very well.

Except that I don't recall any gods showing up when the spiral did.

No disrespect but it did look like the blue thing came out of it...
2nd

Well said.

How do we know what did or didn't come out of the spiral(s)?

LordBucket may turn out to be correct, but that would be down to stab in the dark reasoning: 'If i didn't hear about it, then it didn't happen'. By that logic in all the forests in all the world, very few have ever fallen.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Thanks for the thread and the video - I'm just starting the video but from what I read in your post - it's just fascinating. Great way to spend a rainy afternoon.

Look forward to more discussion...

By the way - I love the part where he says 'Give us ONE free miracle and we'll roll with it...' (Namely scientists)...

S&F

peace

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

It could certainly be the case that the 'Gods' have destroyed one another, as we often do.

However, the amount of time since they've been here may not be an issue to them. Perhaps because we are not so significant.

More interestingly though, it could be because for them no time has passed:

Wormholes are not only potential transportation hubs through space, but also through time...

Perhaps those arriving through the spirals entered the wormhole thousands of years ago, but for the travelers that was just moments ago?

The travelers could be the Gods of old making that momentary leap to our present. Then again it could be the Mayans themselves - the did mysteriously vanish...!?

Edit to add word (sorry, i really must preview my posts first)

[edit on 26-7-2010 by McGinty]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I was just looking at the Mayan calendar that ends in 2012, and the prophecy that goes with it. the wording was a little unusual but i didn't really see any thing about a "serpent rope".
that in its self is not enough to prove or diss-prove.
here is my question, What a bout the other Mayan calenders 11 in all. each one starting and stopping in randomly seeming time periods.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Here's a video I put together about the sky spirals (not just regarding the Norway example, but more of a historical reference in relation to all current sightings).

I'll edit this post tomorrow to include a little more info, especially if my embedding endeavour fails (I'm posting this from a phone).

Anyway, yes it's very plausible these events could be modern-day examples of the Mayan serpent rope, energy 'ribbon' from space.

This is a great little video, with humble production values and all the more sincere for it. I'd certainly enjoy a one-to-one with your wise man - to think that he predicted the spiral days before it occurred. Thanks for making this thread a whole lot better.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by swine flue

Great question - i look forward to the answers with interest.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The LHC had it's first successful particle collision on 23 November 2009.

The Norway Spiral was 9th December 2009.

Any possible connection?

The LHC has been linked to potential time-travel/wormhole creation - did it work? I don't remember any highly visible spirals in the sky before the LHC (at least not in recent history).

In relation to this thread, this statement on Wikipedia stands out:

After the 2009 winter shutdown, the LHC was restarted and the beam was ramped up to 3.5 TeV per beam, half its designed energy, which is planned for after its 2012 shutdown

en.wikipedia.org...

Are they saying that it may restart sometime in 2012 on full energy? (gulp)
If there is a connection and half energy resulted in the spiral, what will full energy do?

I'm sure the LHC must've been connected to the Spiral by others before me, but the 2012 target for full energy (if that's indeed the case) bears some scrutiny in this context.

It was said upon the LHC's launch that if time travel becomes possible, the LHC's first successful operation will be the earliest point to which time-travelers can come back to. So was the Spiral actually us from the future?

On an aside, and not withstanding the above statement, if the LHC creates 'spirals in time', then perhaps the long history of 'spiral art' is the result of the LHC colliding particles throughout its tenure and inadvertently causing 'Norway Spirals' in random eras of the Earth?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
Well said.

How do we know what did or didn't come out of the spiral(s)?

LordBucket may turn out to be correct, but that would be down to stab in the dark reasoning: 'If i didn't hear about it, then it didn't happen'. By that logic in all the forests in all the world, very few have ever fallen.

How could people miss a GOD coming out of a spiral in the sky?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
oooo that's interesting that the LHC was successful that close in time to the beginning of the spiral phenomenon. that deserves some more investigation

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
it seems these spirals have occured before in the past and ancient nations had knowledge of it...

however how many of those ancient cultures actually exist today?

what happend to them, somehow i think their artwork is the remainder of their warning

now it's happening again spirals in the sky, so whats gonna happen to us

lets wait and see

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am not convinced that ancient cultures saw these spirals in the sky, when the evidence is that they drew spirals as artwork.

As a child I doodled on paper, and I definitely drew some spirals. Is that proof that I saw them in the sky.

I hope not, because I didn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

How could people miss a GOD coming out of a spiral in the sky?

Depends on the definition of 'God'; advanced wormhole travelers would surely have seemed to be God-like to an early culture.

Edit: As your own signature testifies: "Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."

[edit on 26-7-2010 by McGinty]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by swine flue
oooo that's interesting that the LHC was successful that close in time to the beginning of the spiral phenomenon. that deserves some more investigation

Can't believe that hasn't been threaded already! Please investigate - two heads (and surely anyone's but mine) is better than one.

Further pondering concerning the LHC:

What if ancient, pre-history Earth cultures, such as the fabled Atlantis, had developed an LHC, just like us, shortly before their cataclysm (perhaps causing it)?

What if, in looming 'End' they had used it to send a chosen, probably very wealthy, few into the future - to bypass the cataclysm and thus a remnant of their culture, and gene-pool survive?

If a wormhole could indeed 'work-around' the fourth-dimension (time), then i'm guessing the wormhole would be attacted to the nearest [in forward-time] like-energy. That would be our very own LHC. So, when we fired ours up voila 'Atlanteans' tumble fourth.

Forgive my loose hypothesizing, i'm a writer and it comes all too easily to me

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok, this may sound a little crazy....

Don't know if anyone else noticed this, but in Evasius' excellent video documenting Spiral art in ancient times there was this image:

Is it just me, or is that not the 'Bunny mask' from the 2002 movie Donnie Darko?

www.imdb.com...

A movie that just happens to be about time-travel, featuring a giant spiral wormhole in the sky and time itself manifested as a CGI snake that projects from one's chest.....

Coincidence?

Perhaps the writer/director Richard Kelly was inspired by this very rock carving?!

Problem with that is: Was anyone in 2002 drawing connections between this carving and time-travel, spiral wormholes in the sky and snakes?

IMO, no they weren't - it's a correlation inspired by the Norway spiral of 2009. So how the hell did Kelly make a movie connecting all of this in 2002?

I know such questions are on the very limit of rational, but sometimes that's the best place to shine a light.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You would think that there's nothing new in a 2008 documentary! However, i was just watching Timewave 2013 The Odyssey 2, when something in pt3 at 6 minutes-in, really caught my attention:

www.youtube.com...

The interviewee explains the Mayan prophecy of 'The Serpent Rope', which will emerge from the centre of the galaxy in 2012 bringing a god. He then suggests that the Serpent Rope is in fact a Wormhole.

This documentary was made before the Norway Spiral, yet this Serpent Rope/Wormhole theory seems to describe the Norway phenomena very well.

There's also, if read in this context, obvious similarities to the Spiral in this ancient land-art in Peru:

There's a strong connection between these Mayan concepts and prophecies utilizing spirals and the Norway Spiral. Add to this the timeframe of the Mayan prophecies and that of the Spirals - pretty close, considering - and like i said, this has got my attention.

I think these connections are disparate, but when put together they're very simple and obvious; the Mayans predicted that a spiral would transport their God here in 2012 --- A mysterious spiral appears in the sky, 2009. Is that close enough to mean something?

So, to me this 'wormhole' thesis suggests 3 possible scenarios:

1) It was not manmade. Something came through, or is attempting to come through, as predicted by the Mayans.

or,

2) It was manmade....

a) ...In an attempt to create a wormhole.

b) ...As a product of HAARP. An attempt to to create hype around beliefs such as the 'Serpent Rope'. Why? One motive would be that TPTB wish to use these myths to unveil there own stooge/fake wormhole traveller to 'fix' the world. Such a figurehead would control massive global opinion, greatly empowering the stooge's puppet-masters.

To be honest all of these scenarios fill me with dread; A returning god may not be too happy with what we've done with place.... Or, is it wise to be experimenting with wormhole tech right on our own doorstep? And as for TPTB creating false prophets in order to manipulate the masses - well that hasn't worked out to well for the masses thus far.

Note: I've enjoyed participating in many threads here, but this is the first i've initiated, so please be gentle and if you can't be gentle then at least be witty

If this idea has already been floated here, then my apologies, and if this thread needs to be moved elsewhere then thanks for doing so.
and if you look close, there is a rather odd resemblance to the pres of the US, just saying when did he get his NPP? that's noble peace prize? Oh ya the time as this incident, just some thing to think about, bTW the Aborigines, has something similar i will try to find it or if you know what i am referring to please post it.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by bekod]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
on with the puzzle, any one else noticed the the same similarity, between Bush jr. and Obama, there is one poster that has it as his avatar, i just thought about that, odd never thought nothing of it before, till now, wish i knew t5he poster i would ask him where he thought of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm confused by this thread... At first OP, you seem reasonable about the possibility of it being man-made and then drift into, "it's probably time-travellers using the LHC."

Of course, the LHC is the lynch-pin to the entire 2012 social engineering/ PSYOP. Either "God" or fake demonic aliens are going to emerge from the LHC exploding in 2012, can't figure out which exactly yet. Maybe the "hollow earth" theory that gets promoted alot will have something to do with the "nuking the Gulf" meme set up by the CFR's Matt Simmons (from Peak oil fame). Maybe fake demonic aliens come out from the nuked hole in the ocean...
Also, a fake Nibiru will come and the fake "angelic" aliens (blonds, talls, Annunaki in alien lit) will save us from the bad fake aliens. www.abovetopsecret.com...

About the Norway Spiral, it was just before Obama touched down in Norway to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize. (Wise men following the star showing them their messiah). If it was a rocket, well, I don't think the US military would take too kindly to a Russian rocket doing a flyby in that particular timeframe.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by swine flue

Can't believe that hasn't been threaded already! Please investigate - two heads (and surely anyone's but mine) is better than one.

Further pondering concerning the LHC:

What if ancient, pre-history Earth cultures, such as the fabled Atlantis, had developed an LHC, just like us, shortly before their cataclysm (perhaps causing it)?

What if, in looming 'End' they had used it to send a chosen, probably very wealthy, few into the future - to bypass the cataclysm and thus a remnant of their culture, and gene-pool survive?

If a wormhole could indeed 'work-around' the fourth-dimension (time), then i'm guessing the wormhole would be attacted to the nearest [in forward-time] like-energy. That would be our very own LHC. So, when we fired ours up voila 'Atlanteans' tumble fourth.

Forgive my loose hypothesizing, i'm a writer and it comes all too easily to me

Its a very intresting theory, perhaps (and I mean perhaps) they jumped through these "wormholes" and landed in random time-zones. Could explain why these spirals have been depicted by so many cultures over such a long period of time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
I'm confused by this thread... At first OP, you seem reasonable about the possibility of it being man-made and then drift into, "it's probably time-travellers using the LHC."

Fair point - apologies for making tangents. I guess the reason would be that i'm not trying to promote one particular theory in this thread, but asking the question, could there possibly be correlation between the Spirals and Mayan beliefs.

Questions suggest more question before the answers are found. The LHC's timing in relation to the spirals is hard to ignore and doesn't necessarily preclude the Mayan theory - it may well help to facilitate thee Mayan theory.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL...perhaps (and I mean perhaps) they jumped through these "wormholes" and landed in random time-zones. Could explain why these spirals have been depicted by so many cultures over such a long period of time.

Excellent - straight out of a Philip K. Dick novel. If it could be shown that certain cultures made unprecedented leaps in technology at particular times it would help to support such a notion.

There's a cross in a Peruvian village - legend has it that for four ancient shaman (or horsemen
will meet there one day and from there depart to the world to spread the word, so to speak. So we've had 4 spirals; Noway, Australia, Brazil and Canada. Could they have brought those shaman forward to our time to be part of the ending of their cycle? I wonder if that Peruvian village has online CCTV

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join