It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEVADA US-ALIEN FACILITY BRIEF- (AND EVERYTHING else About Aliens and Their Purpose(s))

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I would consider it a joke only so far as to how it was created, not necessarily in regard to the information in it. I don't think John Lear would consciously muddy the waters in the field of UFO investigations just for the sake of a joke. What I'm saying is, even if he made it as a joke, the information might still be true.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
There was a lot of reading but it was good info. I won't sit here and complain about pictures. I figure that there is enough about that in the last two pages.

Anyway, even though none of it can be verified it was still some good entertaining reading.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I don't who's flagging this stuff. It's come from a fairly bad place and was put out there to spread lies and ruin ufology.

The main players in this collection of documents were John Lear, Richard Doty, Bob Moore, Bill Cooper and Val Valerian (John Grace). Collectively, they've conspired to write fake documents with fake back stories and spread them around.

The main body of this document is Krill Report. It was created by Val Valerian...no maybes...John Lear has made that much clear on public record. It was written in 1988 and had Bill Cooper telling a live broadcast that he'd read it years earlier when in 'Naval Intelligence.' It was an elaboration on John Lear's 'Dulce Papers.' These made some of the first claims that hostile aliens lived in underground bases and used humans and animals for mutilation, experiments and food. It was all made up.

Possibly, it all began in the late 70s and early 80s when Doty and Moore deliberately drove Paul Bennewitz temporarily insane by feeding him BS about hostile aliens and human conquest. They set it up by sending a woman to claim she'd been abducted to a base where vats of human parts could be seen. They'd move around his furniture and gave him a machine that played back words supposedly from alien transmissions.

This all came out thanks to another UFO investigator having a habit of recording conversations...Bob Pratt.

Later on, Moore and Doty were the protagonists behind the release of the fake MJ-12 documents. Later still, Doty set up the SERPO hoax.

If it wasn't for the actions and disseminated BS of these men, ufology would be a better place. The poisonous, black paranoia that lives within ufology was baptised by these shady characters and conmen.

<< 1   >>

join