It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unified thread theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I realise this is a completely crazy thread, so please don't take what I'm saying too seriously ok ?

But how about this ...

The reason no single country is too concerned about their debt, is because they know within a relatively short time frame we will be visited by some sort of ET or some other event will occur that will neutralize that debt.

The only reason I mention ETs is because of the Vatican's latest announcement that ETs would not go against existing religious beliefs. Also, the recent comments from the Royal Society re: ET life may already exist on earth.

The UK and the US have no hope of paying off their debt before interest payments become insurmountable. This leads me to believe, that they know something we don't. Whether it's ET or something else that will erase the debt.

As I said, this is a crazy thread, but hey, can't we have a bit of fun once in while on ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Everton

Funny how out of 13 threads you created, you were the last poster of 11 of them. just saying that's all.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

I like to create the conclusions to my own stories myself.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

I think they are running the debt up because they know we are all gonna die!

Like a guy with terminal cancer maxxing out his credit!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

I believe the PTB sells us doomsday so we will just say, "ehh I'll pay the extra taxes or take the new laws, it will all be over soon and I'll be with God and they will pay".
Truth is I'm sure is there will be no doomsday and the Earth will continue to revolve and we will live, and the bad guys will never pay, unless we charge them.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I disagree a little. Not about the aliens, that is as good a random guess as any and a better one than most.

No, I disagree about what we are seeing from government reflecting their own feelings on the matter. I think that some, more than one probably, think tanks have told the governments of the world that there is nothing they can do about the economy, so they are just holding on as long as they can to provide a safe location for themselves and families and will, as things begin to truly get bad, disappear into a hole.

I prefer the E.T.'s myself, but I doubt we are going to wake up any day soon to fantastic or wondrous news. Instead I think we will have more riots, food shortages, desperation and general trouble, that slowly gets worse over time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicenico
so they are just holding on as long as they can to provide a safe location for themselves and families and will, as things begin to truly get bad, disappear into a hole.

I appreciate your thinking, but don't you think they have grander plans than just waiting it out in a hole ? I do.

What will be the catalyst that erases national debt ? that is the question.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55

What will be the catalyst that erases national debt ? that is the question.
Total, worldwide societal breakdown.

Now, does that require a second line?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I think that some, more than one probably, think tanks have told the governments of the world that there is nothing they can do about the economy, so they are just holding on as long as they can to provide a safe location for themselves and families and will, as things begin to truly get bad, disappear into a hole.

It's a pet theory of mine that this is what happened millennia ago and the descendants of the ptb of that time are still too scared to come out.

Maybe that's what all these UFOs are about - they're flying around trying to see if we're still mad.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A similar musing i posted from another thread
The contrived oil scarcity and the global warming hoax to reduce consumption because of "greenhouse gases" may be a suitable guise AKA "cover story" AKA "shore story" for a coming rapid shift to a little ice age. of course if they have even a limited nuclear exchange in industrialized cities... the amount of carbon soot caused by the burning of plastics (compare quantity of plastics versus 1945 Nagasaki) - will result in a worldwide nuclear winter scenario.

Even the oil spill, may be related, as a preemptive strike, a desperate one, to reduce evaporation in gulf waters to WARM the earth in preparation for a limited nuclear exchange.

Whatever country controls the most oil will fare a bit better with warm alive citizens instead of frozen starved ones

---------------

If it appears that they are managing our affairs as if there is no tomorrow, perhaps they know something that we don't?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by seataka]

top topics

join