It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles (Their reason for being)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
First, please take a look at this picture of the many crop circles that exist today.

www.picciafuochi.com...

After having looked at this picture for a good while and reflecting something occurred to me.

Now i don't know much about CC's but i know enough to know they have not been created by simple people or aliens.
No disrespect to the simple people out there but my point is that when you look long and hard at this collection of CC's you begin to question if someone simple could be behind creating these amazing, grand, intricate, mathematical, geometrical and dazzling works of art.

Be it works of art or symbols or a form of communication CC's are there to be pondered.

In years gone by when i studied a little on sacred geometry and realised that things like Pi, the Fibonacci sequence ( jwilson.coe.uga.edu... ), the Cabbala, Secret Societies and many other more occult evolved creations were all connected by a universal math, it dawned on me that our existence on this earth has always co-existed alongside patters, shapes, symbols and signs.

In occultism or sacred geometry there exists things like the spiral that is seen in nature with some interesting maths to it. We see the circle with the point in it representing the male and female sexual organs. We see symbols all around us, many company logos are created through sacred geometry and some are even created with the use of magic and what some would refer to as Sigils’
( en.wikipedia.org... ).

I came to a realisation that whoever it is that is behind these CC's is very much aware of this hidden world of sacred geometry. The power and influence and importance of symbolism.

The question then occurred to me, why?

Why would these Intellectuals, Philosophers, Revolutionaries, Visionaries, Great minds and thinkers be doing this?

What is the overall message, and what are they trying to get across and to whom?

There is something called the fleur de vie or the flower of life.
It is what some refer to as the most primordial and ancient symbol.
The language of god, our creator, the constructor of the universes and galaxies.

The flower of life is said to a symbol that can encompass all other symbols. That no shape or symbol exists that would not fit into the symbol of the flower of life ( www.world-mysteries.com... ).

I can't escape the truth that whoever is behind the designs of these amazing CC's is aware of the their power and influence over us.

The fact that there are so many CC's now and yet no one has ever been caught in the act of making one it begs the question as to what is really taking place.

In my opinion it is most certainly an attempt at some kind of communication.

Perhaps there are those who study the symbols and overstand the messages but i don’t think these are the type of people to come forward. Instead they are like alchemists of old watching the world transform around them before their very eyes.

I saw this collection of CC's and when you take a second or two you can't help be drawn into the effect that they have on you.

You cannot say that within each one does not exist an obvious element of beauty and simplicity.

I just thought id share my take on these unsolved marvels or nature....

Regardless of if these were made by men or aliens it is obvious to me they have been created by higher beings. My question is what is it they are trying to communicate?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If these crop circles were created by someone or something as a warning,what can we do about it anyway?.For example say we take a crop circle that represents a planetary alignment that will alter the orbit of our moon causing great floods and general devastation ,we are powerless to do anything about it so why are we being shown?Say another CC is a sign that our planet will experience a great war and lets say this is proven .No world leader is going to give a rats about a mess in a corn field.There is no point to CC,we are to stupid to understand them .Another possible reason for them is some sort of navigation markers for airborne craft ,origin unknown .Maybe they are not meant for human consumption.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i dont know about the crop circles and thier relation to the geometry you describe (at least not all of them) but i will say the link about it was very interesting to read!

i especially like the diagram of the dance of venus and earth.

makes you wonder...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

Love the Crop Circle subject and think they are messages in an orderly sequence we have not entirely deciphered yet. I saw these videos recently - makes you wonder...

"It is now an established fact that at least some crop circles have been generated by balls of light..."

Some more recent crop circles clearly show earth and the planets revolving around the sun, others have "the earth" entering what is thought to represent the photon belt, confirming scientific knowledge, and preparing us for a "change" of some sort. In some of the designs as well something weird and unusual is going on with our sun. Some solar event is forewarned.

The messages are a little scary and oddly calming at the same time.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Look up A-432hz and then look at a crop circle and let me know what you think.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dockman45
Look up A-432hz and then look at a crop circle and let me know what you think.

Fascinating. Here it is. I think it is even more incredible, astounding and revealing that these same symbols, are carved into the motif at the Rose Church highlighted in those Angels and Demons movies.

Also those symbols are found drawn on prehistoric caves and such.
It means there was a tremendous vibrational force, my own feeling is transmitted over head from a craft, which caused these designs to be created accidentally over sand on hard surfaces below.
The people remembered the designs created from the tremendous vibration.
I think this vibrational force was in use to move those thousand ton boulders into places all over the planet.

The people were mere spectators and they remembered what designs this activity could bring about. I think the vibrational force was extraterrestrial. I think it had to be.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
These are my favorite ones though. This first face image is also shown in photos taken on the moon and on mars.

new topics

top topics

join