It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If invited to leave Earth, would you ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'll be staying right here.

Little do these people know.. (perhaps they do subconsciously) That this exact event is going to play out in the near future. Yes, on the cusp of 2012 aliens will show up, angelic looking beings, they will offer the population of Earth salvation from disasters and a better life on a new planet.

THESE ARE THE SAME SLAVE MASTERS CURRENTLY RUNNING THINGS

Their goal is to remove as many souls from Earth as they can before She ascends into a higher dimension and becomes a being of Light, taking those who desire this higher state of being with her.

It's a shame more people haven't awakened to their purpose of incarnating here. We are here to stabilize the Earth as she breaches this dimensional barrier. Everything else is delusive and a ploy to distract you and your intention, your psychic energy.

The time is NOW of never, if you don't realize the grand scheme of things soon, you will be doomed to another long cycle of reincarnations on a 3rd density planet in less than desirable circumstances.

www.galacticroundtable.com...

That's all I have to share for now.. the rest is up to you.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If I knew for a fact that we can turn the world around and change it drastically back to it's original, beautiful state, unaffected by everything that I see wrong with it today, I would love to stay. Since the chances of that happening are very slim, please take me!

But seriously, I still want to make a great effort to make this world a better place. And as far as the truth behind any ET's intentions are concerned, I would definitely need a few questions answered.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by SinkingSun]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I would go for sure if I knew I could return to Earth within a couple years Earth time...
- that way I'd still get to see my family as they are now.

Is there going to be females for me to mate with?
Like ones I would be attracted to? - not even joking. this is serious -

If I could never come back I would miss my parents and my 2 brothers too much.

Would I be able to continue to make music, and would my macbook be able to be powered along with my M-Audio MIDI keyboard?

^ This is very important for my creative sanity.

Would these aliens appreciate or ever understand or like my music ? lol

I would miss the landscapes of earth....the warm summer nights, the beautiful women, good times with friends.....great times with my family..

I would miss our food, and watching Red wings, Lions, and Tigers games..

I would miss xbox 360 and I would miss out on playing Halo Reach and creating like 50 maps in Forge world....:-(

There are in fact too many things I would miss..

Now, if there were equivilent things there to replace most of those, it would make the offer more attractive.

4th Option :

If I could never come back to earth ( in that lifetime ) but I was garaunteed to have my same family in my next life and we would all be back together again, then I might do it...

Great question that I know has been asked before, but I haven't thought about it lately too much.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The way I look at it, if they have the ability to extend my life expectancy to 200 years and travel across the universe, then they are not up to anything evil. If they wanted to do something bad to me, they could just kidnap me and do whatever they wanted - why would they need me to agree to go with them in order to do something bad to me?

Based on typical life expectancy, I'm more or less half way done with this life so why not take the chance to live much longer and see wondrous things the universe has to offer? Besides, my country and the planet in general has gone to crap (And I don't really see it getting better any time soon) so I don't think I'll be missing out on much in the next 30 - 50 years...

If I do get the opportunity to come back, then great, but I suspect after 100+ years or so I would be return to find the Earth in a state similar to the movie Idiocracy... I see little things all the time that point in that direction.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

When I was 14, I demanded to see, and read the whole Warren Report.
No surprises to the gut feeling, I had finished various founding docs by then.
Always the voracious reader... sometimes it's a curse, but thanks to all of you.
At 18, I watched ":A Space Odyssey" and knew where I'd like to work.
Before then "The Battle for Gaul" and a couple of other choice bits got salted in.
Most importantly, when I was really young at least there was the happy delusion,
well reinforced and maintained for me, of it being a free country.
That's gone now. Present circumstances indicate a high probability the whole
planet will be Hell soon. It's what they've always wanted; and the Crays
(and bigger) cranking away in Freon Falls are saying they'll get away with
making it happen on our watch. Simply, too few of us are watching to matter.
With that, who of us who care would want to be around to watch?
Sign me up, x. We'll be the first to go one way or another.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

I would but only if my girl friend my dog, and her cat and were allowed.
and I have very good reasons for this. they could study us in more depth at how we interact with each other and our animals.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I would like a tour if accompanied by my family (no fun going alone) especially if its Galactic DisneyWorld!.

No regret on leaving earth coz I will leave it sometime too in the future (death), a few hundred yrs of life extension is nice.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I would go and ask to bring a hot chick with me, so that we could start seeding another planet with our offspring and hopefully continue the human race past our almost certain extinction from our sun becoming a red giant (if not that, the eventual collision of the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxy). Life span of a few hundred years, I wonder how many babies I father in that amount of time

Hmm wouldn't that make me the "adam" of the new world (queue religious arguments now)?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I wouldnt leave Earth, under any circumstances. Why would you want to leave your homeland for?

People always assume that the grass is aways greener on the other side and always miss what is right in front of them at times.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Without question, but with one condition:

I'd need to stop by my parents house....

1) Say good-bye

2) Drop off my keys so my parents can pick up my cats (assuming I can't bring them with me)

3) I need a towel (Mom's are better/newer)

It doesn't matter where you're going in the galaxy, if you're packin' a towel you've packed for success.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I havnt read threw the thread but i will answer the question posed in the thread title

My answer is yes! if an alien entity approached me and asked if i would like to leave with them i would
simply to see what is going on out there
and even if they said you coudlnt return i would still go
i have a family but it would be too much of an opportunity to say no
i couldnt even imagine what may happen
that would be a risk i would be willing to take

so if there is any EBEs reading this then you know where i am and you know my answer

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sure - I'd go. With these conditions, agreed upon in advance:

* I get to choose how long I'm gone and how long we stay at any particular "stop".

* I get to choose my own accommodations, food, accessories, companions.

* I get to collect photos, artifacts, and gifts for friends and family back home.

* I get exclusive publication and dissemination rights upon return.

* No probing of my mind or, er, ahem, other body parts...

When do we leave?

[edit on 8/12/2010 by Outrageo]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xspinx
The premise is this:
Friendly aliens, invite you to go with them for a universe exploring trip and return to their home world.
Life would be very interesting and life with them would be very ideal and your lifespan would be increased to a couple of hundred years.

The only catch is, you can never return to Earth.

Do you go anyway, or do you stay.

A 3rd option, i am curious about is how many would go, but only if they could return to Earth.

If I could never return to Earth, then my answer would be No. There are so many things I would like to achieve, people I wouldn't want to leave behind.

If I could return to Earth, then I would definately go.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
I'll be staying right here.

Little do these people know.. (perhaps they do subconsciously) That this exact event is going to play out in the near future. Yes, on the cusp of 2012 aliens will show up, angelic looking beings, they will offer the population of Earth salvation from disasters and a better life on a new planet.

THESE ARE THE SAME SLAVE MASTERS CURRENTLY RUNNING THINGS

Their goal is to remove as many souls from Earth as they can before She ascends into a higher dimension and becomes a being of Light, taking those who desire this higher state of being with her.

Ok, I'd just like to ask what exactly you plan to do if this 'prediction' of yours doesn't come to pass. I mean, HONESTLY.

If your prediction comes to pass, then I know I'll say "I wish I listened to that crazy sounding guy"... But what will that crazy sounding guy think, about themselves spreading such utter bogus bull.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

It's not completely bogus. It's rather keeping down to earth and open-mindedly safe, because even your best friend can one day turn against you. Same goes for ET. They can all have happy faces, offer miracles and when you jump in their ship you get trapped, probed, slaughtered and killed. The phrase 'Don't judge a book by its cover' applies both ways. Yes, there will be some aliens arriving in the near future, but which ones? And when they come, who will you trust? The aliens? The goverment? The media? Your relatives? Your friends? Or your gut feeling and yourself? I'm going with the last option, you suite yourself. I believe in light, love, freedom, truth, destiny and happyness, but I'll do some detective work first. Just to make sure I won't have to keep incarnating in 3D for another 26,000 years.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Some people feel more drawn to earth than they do other stars, this is entirely natural.

The Cherokee response was interesting, some races of this world are more in-tune and part of gaia than others.
I think a large percentage of the earths population is inately tied in to earth and therefore there's a fear and reluctance to leave 'mother' behind.

There'd be risk you're taking with the possible dangers and whatnot, but life itself is danger anyway, you could be killed tomorrow in an accident or calamity etc anyway.

The greys don't do it for me, they are more than likely part of the dark entities running the show here on earth than elsewhere imo. So if it was them it would be a big no-no.

The OP hasn't actually said what race the aliens looked like.
The more 'human' looking the more chance of them being benevolent and 'like-us'.

For me I'd jump at the chance because I like to explore and see new places.
Besides which can you imagine the regrets and longing you'd have once they'd left and you'd be forever saying 'I wish I'd not said no.'

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is soooo "Doctor Who".
The answer is: Why am i still here?Of course i would go, no second thoughts,no nothing....Just take me guys with you

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I would leave in a second. I would never want to come back. I would even forfeit my membership to the human race and a citizen of the planet Earth.
Call me what you want and think of me what you will but I am more than ready to leave this planet I am just waiting for my ride.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If I was invited to leave Earth I would make sure it would only be for a short time, a month or two at most. I would also make sure I am allowed to keep any photographs and videos that I take on the journey and that they help some Earthlings before taking me.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Nope, i would stay behind and ascend with mother earth
. Unless there was a major disaster or war and ascension wasn't possible.It would also have to be a race i feel comfortable with, and a race that doesnt try manipulating any aspect of my life. My higher self would know what to do so i wouldn't think about it that much. If the government/aliens make a lame excuse to go on the ships, and i see the propanganda through them, i wouldnt go.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join