It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If invited to leave Earth, would you ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
no. i don't trust aliens just like i don't trust most people. have my reasons for both, you're just as likely to end up a slave/pet/experiment as you are to find acceptance from a "star brother". they're deceitful in the worst ways smiling and offering all these "wonderful" promises.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

I'd go if my wife was ok with it and was willing to move on. as much as I woul miss here, the idea of seeing other worlds and thing beyond imagination would make it worth it. all be it would also have to include healing of my medical disorders, but I would think that would be a given.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandri_90
If the majority of people left, then I would probably stay here.

I like the planet.

[edit on 26/7/10 by sandri_90]

i agree with that, just so long as they take the tyrants of this planet with them, thats realy our only shortfall, its the source of all our issues.

i wouldnt go if told i could never return, because before leaving their already telling you what to do, if they said there was easy honest fun ways to earn my way back, then hell yeah i'd go, and surely return eventualy.

and yes by them i mean the aliens, or their agency, or whoever has the proposition this thread is based on.

i'd like to see what other kind of earths there are out there, and then decide.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
where's my ticket??? don't need any bags, I'm ready

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
lol
it seems this question gets asked
at least every other month or so.
Here are 3 threads of similar
topic in the past 2 yrs. Which I
have already replied to this question
on that first link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Although I wanted to immediately reply with a 'yes', the answer is much more complicated.

First - It depends on what kind of aliens I'd be going with. I definately aint going anywhere with the negative types. Also, there could be out there ET's which look friendly on the surface, but inside their evil. Finding a honestly friendly and positive race isn't as easy as it sounds, so when the visitors arrive, I will do some detective work first. I don't want to end up as an expremiment for hybrids on project bluebeam or whatnot.

Second - Some say that leaving would be a big mistake, because we aren't ready for it yet, because we still are attached mentally to mother Earth and we need to sort out our things here first, before we leave to scout the stars. Don't know how much is that true, but it does make some sense.

Third - I don't know how about you, but I have obligations on Earth. This isn't the same as point 2, I'm talking about taking care of friends and family. If I left, I'm not sure how they would work without me. Especially my family, well, just my parents and grandfather (everyone else is already dead). If I left, I wouldn't be able to return to them I guess. They are very complicated people with alot of problems and I worked as glue for two decades to make them coexist with one another. And honestly, I'm fed up and have had enough. Over the last year the situation has so ratchet up that it's not even funny and personally I wanted to kill them both for their behaviour on several occasions, but I couldn't, because I still have the urge to look after them no matter how much they make me angry. I always think 'give them a chance...they will eventually evolve and understand'. They may not be my real star parents, but I still care about them. So to make it simple - If I left, I'm not sure they could handle it mentally. As for my friends, they would understand. It's just most of people on Earth are asleep and that drives me nuts.

So, thinking about all these three aspects, I've come to the conclusion that I will leave if I have the option to come back after some time. I know my destiny is in the stars, but there are still things which need to be done on Earth first. If I get the important stuff done till 2012, then everything will be fine. Though I have to admit, my gut tells me I'm staying on Earth for whatever reason it may be. I even have the exact date when I'll supposedly pass away (which wouldn't happen if I left with ET). So I guess we will have to wait and see. Either way, I hope the decision will be worth it.

[edit on 27/7/10 by Cybernet]

[edit on 27/7/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'd stay.

Even though the kid in me would say: "Go, go, go!"

I was born on this planet for a reason. I don't get to cheat the game with a get out of jail free card.

I'll be the first one to admit that this planet has and is being sytematically turned into a hell hole.

But if my soul wanted me to have a better lot in life it would have chosen birth on the benevolent alien's planet but it chose to be here for reasons that I'm sure were for the best.

Could I give my seat up to every Neocon that the earth has ever spawned though?

I'd be fine with that lying, murdering, filth being taken away to anywhere but here.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If a stranger approaches me and offers to take me to another planet, no catch, no questions asked, well hmmm.... SURE!!

Watch out for the alien rapists!, i'm sure we're not the only race capable of luring unsuspecting people.

Don't come crying home to earth saying how their 15 fingers were everywhere!

In all seriousness, I wouldn't leave. Beyond all novelty of things I want to see and do, I could have done a lot of them on earth already but my heart is telling me there's something very specific I need to do with certain people for some sense of fulfillment. And likewise how I feel its almost impossible for me to alter that path, the same applies for going into outter space.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think i would probably stay.
Even though can't really trust people on this planet...i cant really trust aliens either. If they had information about us and our past/origins though i think it would be interesting. It would be good to learn a bit more about us

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The offer almost seems like a sales pitch. For that reason I would decline.

The "no returning to earth" issue is not a catch at all. It is a bit like the movie 'planet of the apes'. By the time you have gone out to the far reaches of space and come back , 200 years would have elapsed on earth and the planet would probably be already destroyed through war.

As per above paragraph, the idea that you would live 200 years is illusionary. It might take a week only , but 200 years would have passed on earth. So, no real extension of life.

I think they would need to send another rep (perhaps, tall sexy female alien with very big eyes) and work on their sales pitch.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

Can I get first class tickets? then I would ask the ETA of the aircraft to pick me up.

Then I would flip off the world and say, "see you suckers!"

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
OH NO

People, listen up, Don't say yes!

I did, a long time ago....... sure they were all nice at first "come with us, we will show you the Galaxy" but...... once on board, you quickly realize there are no windows, just a Table in the center of the room were they do experiments with you............. Sexual Experiments!

I tell ya, it was a terrible experience.......... well...... for the most of it.

So be forewarned, Say no!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

And with which race was that? Want to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by Village Idiot

And with which race was that? Want to elaborate?

LOL, yes which species would that be?
2nd

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Which Race?
Don't really know, they were small bodied with big heads, slant eyed and their skin was a blues green.
At first they spoke perfect English which later degraded to the utterance of two words only........ "Be Good"

Yes, sure.... "be still" is what they really meant.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If invited, i would go or not depending on the people that stays in this planet, if only the "good" people stays on the planet i will stay, if only greedy scum people stays, i would go, because there will be no peaceful future ahead.

I my opinion, it would be a planetary jailbreak, because that's what our planet is, a prison!

Peace.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I would 100% go if i could come back but im not sure if i would if i had to stay, i think it depends what race they are, if its like greys and you stand out like a sore thumb then that would deter me, if it was like humanoids then yeah i think i would go, straight up!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I would go if they could teach me to become more aware.

Infact, I wouldn't even mind being in a cage, it's a new experiance!

Hopefully the alien worlds don't have all the problems we do (greed/violence) in this unfortunate time

[edit on 29-7-2010 by alien101]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

I would leave the Earth with "friendy" aliens only if I could come back and be 18 again!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by amurphy245
Probably not,my place is here on earth.

if it was say a 5 year trip then yes ,but i would like to return to earth :3

Amen.

As much as I would love to see other worlds, I couldn't leave forever, with or without my family. I would be satisfied with reports / samples / etc. sent from others who went in my stead.

My Cherokee blood won't let me leave this world, I would be miserable without Gaia if away from her for good, knowing I could never return.

No. I wouldn't leave for good. Only for short periods of time (maybe 5 years best)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join