It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Automated Untelligence Application

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The included proxy list isn't the greatest. I tried a few online lists but that one seems to have the most working proxies, even though it has very little. You'd be better off manually finding a list of proxies that work with Internet Explorer (since that's what the embedded browser uses) and then use a custom list of proxies.

The proxies are only there as backup. The application will first wait for 2 minutes when it detects that the search engine has banned you. If it hasn't unbanned you after that time it will try a proxy.

Google is also stopping me very quickly now unless I use a dictionary file with a lot of "brains". And I deleted my good one because it became corrupt!!! Grr...

[edit on 1/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This is a page it brought up in the middle of giving me Google "we're sorry" pages. It looks like you have it going thru different foreign Google search domains?

´íÎó
ÄúËùÇëÇóµÄÍøÖ·£¨URL£©ÎÞ·¨»ñÈ¡

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ÒÔÏÂÍøÖ·ÎÞ·¨¶ÁÈ¡£º sorry.google.com...://www.google.com.au/search%3Fnum%3D50%26q%3Dprovided%2Bfelt%2Bchances%2Bstadium!

±¾»º´æ·þÎñÆ÷·¢³öÒÔÏ FTP ÃüÁ

nothingÈ»ºóÊÕµ½ÈçÏ»ØÓ¦£º
nothingÕâ¿ÉÄÜÊÇÓÉÓÚ FTP ÍøÖ·£¨URL£©Öаüº¬Á˾ø¶Ô·¾¶ËùÖ£¨²»·ûºÏ RFC1738£©¡£Èç¹ûÕæµÄÊÇÕâÑù£¬ Îļþ¿ÉÒÔ´ÓλÖÃÕÒµ½¡£

[edit on 1-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

±¾»º´æ·þÎñÆ÷·¢³öÒÔÏ FTP ÃüÁ
Woah...that's probably a page you'll see whilst the app is searching for a working proxy...as I said...not many in that list work...you might want to try setting some custom ones you know work...and also set the search URL to google.com instead of .com.au, I forgot to change it.

This is a page it brought up in the middle of giving me Google "we're sorry" pages. It looks like you have it going thru different foreign Google search domains?
Yes, that's what a proxy does. It will use other machines to send queries to Google, so Google can't directly see your IP. If you look down the bottom at the status text it will tell you that it's searching for a working proxy...

EDIT:

Good news, I think I've fixed the bug. I've been running the app for a good while now and no problems. I'll release the updated version shortly after I run it a bit longer. I'll include a dictionary file with some brains also.

EDIT:

The bug has been fixed and I uploaded the updated version (download it again from my first post about v2.0). I didn't get a text file with brains though, there was one last bug at the end which I had to fix. If you get a good dictionary file with brains link it here for people.

[edit on 1/8/10 by CHA0S]

<< 1   >>

join