It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help understanding a dream I had years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Around the year 2004 I had a weird dream. This is was when I was on Summer break for high school. What I did notice that came true was that the people my family was talking to in the dream turned out to be my future neighbors.
The dream starts out with me, my family and my neighbors talking about random things.
Out of no where this man with a shotgun comes out and tells me I have to marry his daughter. I say "o.k" Fast forward to my old classroom in high school. The father is in the classroom while everyone is getting ready for the wedding. Next day the wedding starts. George Bush and John Kerry is there for some odd reason. The bride is wearing my high school cheer dress while she has facial hair. For some reason the news asked what we taught of our marriage. She interrupted me and took over the conversation. for some reason I was really depressed about it.

Now this was just a dream. I hope it doesn't mean anything all. this was around 2004. :p

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Seems like you have no control over your situations - shotgun by male and conversation by female. These two took over and you got `depressed`. As for the forced marriage and the fact that two politicians appeared in your dreams, you are marrying one of their own `kinds`. The facial hair symbolizes a `hairy situation`. This is just my interpretation. Am I close, huh?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Well it was like I tripping. If you know what I'm trying to say. This dream always confused as to see what it means. My neighbors turned out to be true though. Which is really awesome! A while back my friend lived next door, while he moved out a family moved in.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If thats you in the avatar i'm not surprised your neighbours keep moving lol

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

That's not me in my avatar. That is subcommander marcos.

new topics

top topics

join