It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law chief to probe KGB agent's claim that David Kelly was 'exterminated'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Law chief to probe KGB agent's claim that David Kelly was 'exterminated'

www.dailymail.co.uk

A former Russian spy's dossier which suggests that Government scientist David Kelly was ' exterminated' in a planned assassination is being studied by the Attorney General.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The truth will set you free!!!

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

The criminal demeanor of the government around 911 is amazing.

Until these murdering, torturing, war criminal profiteers are brought to justice, until this drug trafficking, military industrial prison complex is brought to their knees, until the oligarchs wealth is redistributed to the masses, nobody is safe.

Dr. Kelly is just one of the millions of victims. Two million in Iraq is nothing to the "slow kill" plans the oligarchs have for all of us.

They have an assortment of slow weapons. All advertised as for your own good and designed to take your money.

1:167 Cancer rates in the 1920's have soared to 1:3. Every city public water source tested has come back contaminated with a hodgepodge of toxic sludge.

Their useful idiots in uniform thinking they are on the inside and safe will be rudely awakened when that DU kicks in and they seek help from the VA hospital.

Beware America; until the oligarch mafia, this military industrial, prison, drug running, dirty money washing big bank, billion dollar bonus thieves are stopped it's just a matter of time before they get you or your kids.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is a thread i started but nobody took any notice, but it would be alright here i think,

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This thread sends the hairs on my skin to overdrive, there isn't a moment that goes by that I don't think about David Kelly he was the person 'the key' to the entire British/US led coaliton to invade Iraq.

They knew there were no weapons of mass destruction!

Yet they force fed us lies and propaganda that there was and silenced the people that knew the truth. Perhaps there is light at the end of the tunnel and I cross my fingers and toes and hope that the Law chiefs are not silenced themselves by beaurocratic red tape. David Kelly is a hero who failed to get the truth to the people, because he trusted the very people who turned on him

England need to bring Tony Blair to the stand and finally receive justice for all the innocent lives that were lost under this man when he was in power.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Too right! Kelly was clearly taken out by governmental forces that were trying to protect their overlords investment on war in Iraq - an investment in the war economy, the arms industry and, of course, oil.

The levels of control which are being asserted on the masses are ever increasing - ranging from music, to film, to technology, as we have our thoughts dictated from above, our ideas marketed to us.

Interesting how Russia seems to be anti-NWO... Russia Today seems more open than western media - is this planned? Is this done to fool us into thinking there is a choice? Or are they just playing for power again, a resurgent bear?

Peace/Love/Unity

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What staggers me is that is takes a nation newspaper and an article from a Russian spy who defected to the UK before the authorities will sit up and listen.

And if any of you believe this enquiry will find anything other than the "current" truth availabe to us, you might need a visit to have your head examined.

I have little doubt that David Kelly was murdered by elements of British Intelligence to hide information on the reasons for the invasion of Iraq.

Why were him medical records sealed for 70 years?

There is little point in attempting to try Tony Blair for any involvement in the actual murder. He may not have even known what was being planned and even if he had a slight clue, he would be able to deny it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
What staggers me is that is takes a nation newspaper and an article from a Russian spy who defected to the UK before the authorities will sit up and listen.

And if any of you believe this enquiry will find anything other than the "current" truth availabe to us, you might need a visit to have your head examined.

I have little doubt that David Kelly was murdered by elements of British Intelligence to hide information on the reasons for the invasion of Iraq.

Why were him medical records sealed for 70 years?

There is little point in attempting to try Tony Blair for any involvement in the actual murder. He may not have even known what was being planned and even if he had a slight clue, he would be able to deny it.

To be honest with yea man i dont think the authorities will sit up and listen at al!
l this time next month there will be something else to catch the sheeps eye an this will go on the back burner, maybe even sooner !

[edit on 26-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
No other takers??

top topics

join