It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two new Crop Circles July 25th:The most important of the year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Two Crop Circle appeared on Sunday July 25th at sites usually used by Crop Circle Makers This two formations are the most important until today

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
35 seconds.

From what i know.

I know the moon is the only reason we're alive, or why anything on this planet is alive, it creates the tide which helped "boost" our creation,

those look like a bunch of planets, with a moon in front with a eclipse, the last one i'm guessing would be earth, because it seems to encounter another planet. and it looks like the all seeing eye

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The circles represent numbers and portions.

The lines represent time, often in terms of movement of objects such as the Sun and Moon.

The bars and dots represent specific dates.

The concentricity of objects shows their relationship to the three elements above.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I'll just blurt out a little info, feel free to google whatever.

The 2nd crop circle in the video, from I can ascertain, refers to the 8th apogee of the Moon for 2010.

The circle was left on the 25th, the apogee occurs on the 28th (hence the 3 paths leading to the symbol at the bottom. That symbol at the very bottom is the Mayan positional symbol for '8' (8th apogee).

www.fourmilab.ch...

www.multiverse.ac.uk...

The 13 circles of varying sizes creating a crescent represents the 6 days on either side of apogee.

There's a lot more embedded there but I'm heading out...

***edit*** to add this additional info...

Further along the discussion of 8 & 13, this apogee is the 8th out of a total of 13 for the year.

13 is considered a 'transitional' number meaning it marks both the beginning and the end of a cycle - this circle seems to point to the 28th as being a relevant point within a larger cycle. Also 13 in important to the Mayan calendar with it's 13 baaktuns, and the Tzolkin which is made up of 20 seperate 13 day periods.

Also interesting is the separation of the 12 and 1 in the image. A notable concept in sacred geometry is the idea of '12 around 1' which represents a unified whole made possible by the 13th (as with the zodiac, a clockface, Jesus + 12 disciples, and the legendary crystal skulls).

You'll also notice the importance of 12 in the 2012 phenomenon - 12th month of the 12th year of the 12th century after the Maya's disappearance, all currently taking place within the 12 baaktun of creation...all of which center around the 13th which brings about the culmination and completion of an age.

This particular circle is in the shape of a bow shock boundary which might represent either change in the earth's magnetosphere or a naturally occuring 'tick' in the countdown towards such a shift.

[edit on 26/7/10 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Jesus is ALIVE !~

.... I love you Jeebuz

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Doug and Dave have been at it again.

These enormous designs are getting more and more intricate of course the 'usual suspects' will say they are entirely created by hu-man hand in the dead of night. IMHO You have to witness the scale of these circles before making such rash statements.

Yet again we are viewing designs that represent something more than just a few geometric patterns, the way that these designs are educating people about time,space and dimensions are propelling us to 'literally' another level. The sub conscious imprint we have after viewing these is just what we need to help us understand our position in the universe.

Thankyou OP.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There has been many stunning circles this summer, and last year, some really awesome circles were created. What makes these ones the most important ones of the year?

Just for general information, David Wilcock is on a Crop Circle Tour this week in Wilshire. Im sure he will check these ones out.

No, they are not created by drunken farmers in the middle of the night. How silly can people get?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwissPort905v2
I know the moon is the only reason we're alive, or why anything on this planet is alive, it creates the tide which helped "boost" our creation

I wopuld URGE you to research alot further on your statement, you are only part right and that part is not very big :-)

See John Lear, search ATS for 'moon' etc etc
The moon is NOT here to assist in human evolution and development as you may think...

Just a tip from me is all, otherwise good luck and have fun

Valorian

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Yet another set of P.O.S. crop circles that my friends and I could make in 1 hour.

I laugh at those who say it's too big and too complex. They obviously lack skill and knowledge of making crop circles.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Nice designs, prefer the 1st one more than the 2nd, still think it's man creating these because the option just seems silly, integalactic grafiti artists lol

Originally posted by Copernicus
What makes these ones the most important ones of the year?

Because they're the most recent and the most recent are ALWAYS "the most important of the year" until of course new circles appear and they become "the most important of the year"

reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

1 hour ? Are you willing to back up your claims by actually doing it and recording it ?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne
Yet another set of P.O.S. crop circles that my friends and I could make in 1 hour.

I laugh at those who say it's too big and too complex. They obviously lack skill and knowledge of making crop circles.

These are obvious lies, but lets see it. I expect to see a similar crop circle from you and your friends. I will even give you seven full days to complete it, because I am so certain you cant get even close to the quality of these circles even in that time.

Looking forward to your circle. Dont forget to post the motive and the location ahead of time to ATS.

But you will NEVER do this because people like you are all talk and no action.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian

Originally posted by SwissPort905v2
I know the moon is the only reason we're alive, or why anything on this planet is alive, it creates the tide which helped "boost" our creation

I wopuld URGE you to research alot further on your statement, you are only part right and that part is not very big :-)

See John Lear, search ATS for 'moon' etc etc
The moon is NOT here to assist in human evolution and development as you may think...

Just a tip from me is all, otherwise good luck and have fun

Valorian

If you are insisting this is true why not give a few links to get us started

I would like to know more about this.

new topics

top topics

join