It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you protected your child against Vaccinations? Please share your story!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have done alot of research in the field of childhood vaccinations. I have done alot of reading on the subject, but I want to hear from parents who have fought the systems themselves.

My husband and I are beginning to consider starting our family. And one thing that I am scared of is vaccinations, specifically the MMR's.

I have heard alot of horror stories, everything from babies receiving vaccinations in the delivery room, to mothers refusing vaccinations and the doctors reporting it to the state and as a result, the mother loses her children.

I suppose the biggest question I have is from people who have done it- is how did you do it undetected? And once you get through age 1-5, what did you do when the schools wanted proof? Is it as simple as signing a waiver and stating that it is against your belief system, as I did for my college vaccinations?

Any advice, or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to U2U me privately if you wish too.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Do not get me wrong. I have spoken out against vaccines, like here: Vaccines Protecting a Nation or taking over a nation?. The problem is not with the vaccine itself, but rather with the preservatives. The preservatives are the main problem that I have with the vaccines. If thimerosal, Squaline, and a few of choice ingredients were out of vaccines. I would be 100% pro-vaccine, because there are essentially no dangers after that. But not getting your child the basic vaccines at all is wrong. Eventually, it is best to get your child vaccines after the age of two. This way the immune system is 100% and the overall development of newborn to toddler is almost complete. So please vaccinate your child at the age of two. Do not leave them unvaccinated FOREVER. That is a punishment. Seriously? What if an outbreak occurred that the vaccine could have prevented? What if your child gets chicken poxs when he/she is older? Give them a fighting chance to ward off vaccines. And the best part is you can get thimerosal free vaccines, which is a huge plus! If you are worried get the thimerosal free, but please vaccinate your child

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I did the only thing that I could for my little one.

I had the vaccines put off by a couple of years. (EDIT: I will not tell how)

Not having them right away, but knowing that action could be taken against me if I did not have them done..... They have been done.

That is all I will say for my own, and my little one's protection.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by LostNemesis]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
While I did not allow them to take the flu shot, I was forced to give them all of their other vaccines. I was even told that if I resisted, I would be investigated and my children could be taken away. So much for freedom and liberty.

However, I feel that the flu vaccines are the real danger, particularly the H1N1 and I will do whatever it takes to keep them from being injected with it.

"Freedom" and "liberty" are only buzz-words, designed to keep us subdued and under the illusion that we have choices. There is no such thing as freedom or liberty in America. For now, it's only those who "brush up" against the system, that realize this, though many who do "brush up" against the system, choose to lie to themselves in order to stay under the illusion that we are still free for their own emotional comfort. It's sad. It won't be long before everyone is forced into this realization, irregardless of whether they brush up against the system or not.

--airspoon

[edit on 26-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If I were you, I would look into the vaccinations your child "need", and see their track record.

Be weary of brand new vaccinations.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It is EXACTLY the preservatives in the Vaccine's I am concerned about. When I was a baby, early 80's, vaccination concerns were minimum, although my mother shared with me her concerns that she had then too.

If only we could get Novartis to comply

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It is not too hard to deny vaccines to be given to your children. Just deny them. Say it is against your beliefs. Ignore any threats anyone gives you. Do not even care about whatever they say. I am not aware of anyone having their child taken for this.

I have heard it is the hardest to fight against them at birth and in the first few years, when my baby was given them. They were done as standard proceedure. Maybe this is when people have had to fight harder against it.
I know a few people who's children never got one.

I was too late when I realized she was hurt by them. We are fortunate to have found cures for my girls asthma, and allergies that hospitalized her with pnemonia three times in her fourth year for 5 days each stay... Her hair has fallen out in noticeable clumps - but has grown back. She suffered in more ways than we know. We just address her health issues as they arise. I blame vaccines for her struggles with health issues. She is 10 years now, she can get sick and get well again from colds and flus like "normal" children. She sufferred weight gain from the steroids they put her on... This is gradually dropping and we hope she will balance-out @ puberty.

Remember: I stopped the damn shots before they were done with her. I just said "NO"! "NO MORE!" Her physician dropped us for it. I just found a new one. They will make you sign something to get your child into school. You will have to agree to have your child expelled and prohibited from the school if there is ever an "outbreak" of "something". It is not too hard. Just say "NO". The vaccines risks far outway the risks of the illnesses that they claim to prevent...

This is my advise to you.

cmariesees

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cmariesees

Thank you for sharing your story. I am deeply sorry that they hurt your child. I appreciate your advice!

May I ask what specific vaccinations you suspect are the culprets? Did you have concerns over them at the time? Or was it later that you learned of the dangers?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Just say no, ignore the threats it's your child. There is no evidence vaccines work period! It's not just the preservatives. Now a bunch of people will come on here and argue the point but again there is no evidence vaccines work and no vaccines has ever eradicated any disease. The most common ones brought up was polio and smallpox's. The evidence shows that non vaccinated countries showed the same and even better declines of the diseases then vaccinated countries. And all of the reported cases were actually caused by the vaccines.

Vaccines are just another cash cow for drug companies and cause harm to people. Look what they tried to do with swine flu vaccines. After that why anyone would think some vaccines are good and some not is beyond me. Stop fearing these people and listening to thier lies and just say no, its your child for god sake do not poison them out of fear!

Ask the doctor and hospital about vaccines and tell them you want to wait till the child older or a religious belief against it no need to argue with them if you don't have to. If they insist they do it at birth and make any kind veiled threat look into birthing centers and or a midwife

[edit on 26-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cmariesees

I have seen instances in which children have been taken away for much less. In fact, those monsters that work for the state are just itching to impose their will on you, or take your children instead. Once in a battle with them, there isn't much recourse and absolutely zero due process.
It isn't like the criminal justice system and that says a lot since the criminal justice system doesn't even resemble justice. Dealing with the family/children services (whatever it might be called in your state) leaves you with little to no options. Thank goodness I have never had to deal with them, though I know many people who have, including a nice, well-educated woman who simply wanted to home-school her two children and went through a nightmare with the agency. I'm convinced that the more children they take, the better funding they get.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
The most common ones brought up was polio and smallpox's. The evidence shows that non vaccinated countries showed the same and even better declines of the diseases then vaccinated countries.
[edit on 26-7-2010 by hawkiye]

False.

Current polio numbers in poorly developed nations and nations without vaccinatino program

90% of pertussis deaths occur in developing nations without vaccination program

Rubella 400x more common in Mexico than USA until vaccine causes 68% drop in one year

[edit on 7/26/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
i got my son his shots until he was 1.
up until that point he would "periodically" have strange episodes, he would make noise. stiffen up.
i was worried, doctors weren't. finally one time it was so bad he turned shades of blue so i took him into the ER. the couldn't find *anything* wrong with him. it was within a week of getting his LAST vaccinations. i blame them, to be honest.

i haven't gotten him shots since.
he got sick a year or so later with a mild case of whooping cough...that which he was vaccinated for! outrageous!!!!

anyways, my daughter had the vitamin k shot, and that was it.
she has never been sick. we have all been sick since she's been born but every time they skipped her.

one thing that really freaked me out was taking my daughter to her 4-weeks appointment and being harassed by, not the doctor, but some other man that came into my room after the doctor's appointment.
i refused vaccines. the doctor left and said i needed to wait for some talk or something so i had my S.O. take her to the car, she was grumpy. well, the person who came in seemed quite surprised there was no baby in the room with me...and didn't seem to have a thing to do since she wasn't. he simply had to "verify" and "write down" that i had refused vaccination...and out of his "personal curiosity" he asked why i refused.

coulda been nothing, i could be paranoid, maybe. but it seemed rreeeeaaaallllll suspicious. just sayin...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

coulda been nothing, i could be paranoid, maybe. but it seemed rreeeeaaaallllll suspicious. just sayin...

Could have been a business manager or lawyer, depending on if you were in a private practice or a hospital. Some doctors are more cautious than others about covering themselves if a patient refuses standard treatment. I know I've had the hospital's legal counsel check with a patient when they wanted to sign out against medical advice, so it doesn't seem outlandish this doctor would have done the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have a daughter thats 2 1/2 and a 7 month old girl.

I defenintly had my reservions about getting my girls vaccinated, Everytime they would give her the shot they would give her tylenol. She would cry herself to sleep a long sleep. Her shots have been on time. Shes a perfect girl.

Now My 7 month old, we have been pushing back her shots. A little prolonging cant hurt. her 6 month shot will be giving at 10 months.

% wise the differents in height and wieght at the same ages 2.5 year old at 3 months 28% height 20% weight 7 months old at 3 months 90% height 60% weight.

2.5 yr old shots on time

7 month old 3-4 months behind recomemed shot dates

I not saying that the shot will increase your kids % but stateing the facts I have and my expereance with vaccinations.

IMO the shots do more good than bad

[edit on 26-7-2010 by cosmo740]

[edit on 26-7-2010 by cosmo740]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It might help if you say where you live (i.e. which country).
Vaccination rules and regs differ around the world.

I did not allow ANY vaccinations for any of my 3 children. All 3 are far healthier than their peers, for what it's worth

I've had to deal with the authorities in 4 seperate countries and some were more challenging than others.

In one country we had to get a friendly doctor to make us a fake polio vaccine certificate to avoid problems with the state.

I'm glad this thread has been started as some allopaths here on ATS seem to think saying no to vaccines is as simple as just saying no

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
It is EXACTLY the preservatives in the Vaccine's I am concerned about. When I was a baby, early 80's, vaccination concerns were minimum, although my mother shared with me her concerns that she had then too.

If only we could get Novartis to comply

There is far more in vaccines than preservatives to be worried about.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
I'm glad this thread has been started as some allopaths here on ATS seem to think saying no to vaccines is as simple as just saying no

It's that easy in the United States and Russia, the only nations I have health care experience in. As much as I love Russia, avoiding vaccines is as simple as just not getting them, sometimes with a small "donation" to a clinic or school. Lovely system..

In the United States, you simply have to fill out an exemption form. It goes on file at the school and in the child's medical records, stating that the parent has opted their child out of the vaccination program. Every state has these forms readily available, most of them online, too.

Here is a handy site with all 50 state's laws on childhood vaccine programs, as well as the types of exemption they allow. Only two states (Mississippi and West Virginia) have taken "religious exemption" out of their bill, but have also made it a bit more lenient when it comes to medical exemptions (you can have ANY health care provider, be they nurse, physician, naturopath, osteopath, etc. sign a waiver for your child). The rest of the states allow religious, philosophical, or both exemptions.

State vaccine program laws

[edit on 7/26/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

i dont have kids, but my sister does,

she tells them it is against their religious beliefs to have any shots at all, she says it works.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Take this it's good for you ....

No thanks ....

Take it or we'll take your kids away and imprison you ....

So it's not good for me, it's just better than the alternatives?

OI also love how they're turning up the peer pressure, if you don't get a jab you'll be the reason we get sick.

We'll get sick the old fashioned way, if you don't mind. And if you or i get sick and die, well thats just the way it is, isn't it? Whether you get a jab or not, you'll still get sick, AND die one day.

But i will NOT allow my family to be forced to take poisons (they're good for you) so another man can be rich.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmarieseesThe vaccines risks far outway the risks of the illnesses that they claim to prevent...

Try telling that to someone permanently crippled by polio. Or a family who lost their child to rubella or smallpox.

The reason vaccinations are required in the states is for herd immunization. Not all people develop an immunity after being vaccinated, but if everyone else is vaccinated their chances of getting the disease are next to none and if there is an outbreak of disease its unlikely to spread. However, if you have a good number of people who avoided vaccinations all together, then the herd immunization is worthless. Those who weren't vaccinated will get sick, some who are immune but have weak immune systems will get sick, and the disease will spread through the population rapidly.

Avoiding vaccinations because of anecdotal evidence and internet rumors is irresponsible, and it places your child at a significant health risk. The diseases that children are vaccinated against are in no way minor illnesses. Smallpox alone killed about 500 million people during the 20th century.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join