It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*BP Shows ROV-Footage from Sulu Sea!*Not From The Gulf!*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Something worth checking out, pretty strange IMO..

Are BP blundering their coverup? Is Matt Simmons more on the money than anyone has expected?

Seems that each passing day yields more and more information on this obvious over up and media blackout.

If BP really are covering up some monumental devastating truth it cannot last for long. As crazy as Simmons' story has been, it's certainly leaning more toward the truth that BP has been telling us.

When will it end?

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

So they took the coordinates from the ROV display and typed them into google maps to come up with a different well location? Is there any possibility the ROV's were simply brought in from that location and their coordinates not ever updated on the display, or does the ROV contain a GPS system inside that reads it's location on the display?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Nomad451

So they took the coordinates from the ROV display and typed them into google maps to come up with a different well location? Is there any possibility the ROV's were simply brought in from that location and their coordinates not ever updated on the display, or does the ROV contain a GPS system inside that reads it's location on the display?

That is possible, though you would think that a vehicle that can operate at depth would have GPS, plus it's a live cam.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I believe that the ROVs don't use GPS. The ship they are deployed from has GPS but its LAT & LONG are displayed using a survey grid transfered to the ROV from the position the Ship is in. The ROVs have sensors that tell them how far and at what direction they are from the "Mothership".

I'm not trying to say BP is an angel. In this instance the youtube vid is wrong and they are not showing a different well on the other side of the planet. I do believe BP loops the feeds as I've seen SKANDI I start back on the same loop I was just watching before.

I do think there is a large fissure about 3-4 miles NE of the well. Using the LIve AI Ships website and watching the tracks of the survey ships they are sure doing a lot of sweeps in that area. Almost daily I see a survey ship doing sweeps in that area.

Only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

The rover certainly doesn't have GPS, or at least GPS that will work at that depth. Think about it, how would it get a signal to the satelites? It would have to have an antenna up on top and then it still wouldn't give good coordinates, as the power supply and unit itself are in two different locations.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So let me get this straight , a ROV display that was being published via a BP/oil well cap website that was officially the cam of the mission to cap the well, has a GPS co ordinate that is different than the actual co ordinate that is the actual publicized well?

I would think that BP has actual people with an IQ over 100 would be working on this ROV cam stuff.

Possible the last co ordinate from a previous well work was saved and never changed, but

I have to assume people with an IQ over 100 were handling the ROV and this is a case for way to smart for your own good type of thing? And they thought people would never figure this out therefore it is unimportant and they just care if they see oil spewing out the pipe type of thing.

Great find indeed.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Damage control... Damage control... Matt Simmons to the rescue...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I would not be the least bit surprised if they haven't been showing us a dog & pony show this whole time, because they know the actual situation in the Gulf of Mexico is way worse than they want people to know about.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
1.fissures multiple
2.nanobot tech warfare from( sorry cannot say non et though )
3.celestial visitor INCOMMING HAS LANDED and began process
4.OPTION 3&4, SMH

It will be clear soon everyone DONT BECOME fearfull, remain FEARLESS, DONT.....

[edit on 7/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
because they know the actual situation in the Gulf of Mexico is way worse than they want people to know about.

They might wanna rap this thing up as quickly as possible before we see one of Larry King's red suspenders rapped around the well head

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I still don't know why we aren't using this stuff. We should have used it right from the start.

It stops leaks itstantly. This could have had this wrapped up the day it happened. An if BP had "Called Now" they could have got triple the offer and saved a lot of money. Idiots, this just goes to show that they didn't and have not done everything possible.

Mighty Putty will save the Gulf of Mexico.

Leaking well head?.....not anymore!

Large fissures in the seabed?....Not anymore Mighty Putty's green/white technology would just plug it up.

They might even offer BP a better deal?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

new topics

top topics

join