It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals and the Apocolpyse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
LOL... The irony of this is that MEXICANS are descendants of the MAYA. Of course they pay attention to the signs in the sky.

Second. You clearly lack knowledge of what is really going on with the whole immiogration issue. Maybe you are from Minnesota...no offense.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Though shalt not steal....They steal identities to get here. They present false documents. They lie, cheat and steal. Doesn't sound very religious to me. They know full well they are breaking laws and do it anyway.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Point of interest IMO to the OP. if jobs were on demand no terrorism and the economy wasnt declining rapidly, the situation would be opposite, we would be trying to attract as many people from other countries to help us grow even more, I blame that part on the world conditions for why we are anti illegal so badly, if the bad # wasnt bad, then we would welcome them gladly. Me personally I'm anti bull#, government isnt making good decisions, people aernt either, nothing is going the way people in general should act as humans... end of world or not.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

If you go to that extreme length to make a point, couldn't it be made a point then that America is the biggest sin ever created?

Consider if the immigrant population I am referencing were actually integrated into our culture to access this kind of website.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
BUT from the people I have personally talked to, they do take into consideration that the world is coming to a close EVERY DAY. I was actually pretty shocked to here that coming from a person that: has no knowledge of secret societies, plots to conspire against the mass population, astronomy, ect ect.

The lady I talked to said she wasn't scared as much as anxious. She told me why they should bust their asses even harder when all these signs of revelation are coming true.

That's the Orthodox mindset, the orginal Christian attitude to approaching, not just every day, but every moment of life. Compare this 13th century Latin hymn to the "Jesus" that liberal Christians talk about, a weakling that nobody is afraid of.

Day of wrath, that day
Will dissolve the Earth in ashes
As David and the Sibyl bear witness.

What dread there will be
When the Judge shall come
To judge all things strictly.

A trumpet, spreading a wondrous sound
Through the graves of all lands,
Will drive mankind before the throne.

Death and Nature shall be astonished
When all creation rises again
To answer to the Judge.

A book, written in, will be brought forth
In which is contained everything that is,
Out of which the world shall be judged.

When therefore the Judge takes His seat
Whatever is hidden will reveal itself.
Nothing will remain unavenged.

What then shall I say, wretch that I am,
What advocate entreat to speak for me,
When even the saints may hardly be secure?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You guys are all talking crazy. There has always been a conflict soon as Europian settlers came here. America became a nation and Mexico became a nation. The conflict is no different than any conflict.

en.wikipedia.org...

In Pre-Columbian Mesoamerica many cultures matured into advanced civilizations such as the Olmec, the Toltec, the Teotihuacan, the Zapotec, the Maya and the Aztec before the first contact with Europeans. In 1521, Spain conquered and colonized the territory, which was administered as the viceroyalty of New Spain which would eventually become Mexico as the colony gained independence in 1821. The post-independence period was characterized by economic instability, territorial secession and civil war, including foreign intervention, two empires and two long domestic dictatorships. The latter led to the Mexican Revolution in 1910, which culminated with the promulgation of the 1917 Constitution and the emergence of the country's current political system. Elections held in July 2000 marked the first time that an opposition party won the presidency from the Institutional Revolutionary Party (Spanish: Partido Revolucionario Institucional, PRI).

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
BTW I am europian descent and not what you think so have at it.

This thread was an obviuos mistake.

I am not scared of the disallusionemnt, the idiocracy that has happened beyond our fellow brothers and sisters.

We are ONE!!!

stop fighting the wihite man, fight communisim.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The original idea of communism was an indian idea. Save all parts of the buffalo. Community.

Every man and woman and child had a say in how political matters would go.' It was a commune, a tribe; a place with no rules other than the sacred rules.

Today those places still exist and they are the manifestation of human kind.

The problem is that communism has never woked to the betterment of society.

It feeds the wealthiest members and is no different than corparatism, which is what we have today in America.

You didn't think rockefeller was a communist? Guess again I guess. America, after it was founded was reshaped by communists. After the Licoln assasisnation. We did not become communist over night, but we certainly are by now.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

I gave you a star. All my relatives came here legally (that I know of anyway) and they work their asses off. I have yet met a Mexican that is lazy. I get sick of the stereotyping. I seriously despise people who do that.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The myth of the native being in deep connection with the land is a bad myth. When the bison were plentiful there was staggering waste on the part of the peoples that lived here. But waste on that level was glossed over because of the minuscule harvest. The indigenous are no different than us, except for the magnification of the problem when we are as wasteful and they, but on a far greater level.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I don't necesarrily disagree with you but the federal government has done its fair share of pandering to not allow some very hard working people citizenship and allow them to send there money elsewhere and work under the table and get away with crimes. The feds are just as much of a problem as the illegals themselves, of course the feds might even be illegal. Its a joke.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join