It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Spy Service Aids Insurgents, Reports Assert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I like it how he decided to release to material to "Other" new agencies besides CNN and FOX!

So much for all the imbeciles on here a few weeks ago slagging off wikileaks as a CIA front and a government organization.

This is so damming it's off the charts .... funding the terrorists that kill our own troops.
If the sheeple in America don't jack up I'm sure some of their allies who have suffered casualties will soon walk from this business project in the sand.

As we've guessed all along spend $1bill here and get $1 trill in funding for the war on terror and then all the share holders & directors of the war machine get rich beyond their wildest dreams.

Sickening.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
S and F. Thanks for this post. Time for me to also read through some of these documents.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

video linky

EX

www.guardian.co.uk...

xploder
note website encouraged links to vid

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

This is a link to a spreadsheet provided by The Guardian:

www.guardian.co.uk...

EDIT: seems someone just posted this as I was writing my reply.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by steve_montana]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

I noted that the leaks supposedly contain ZERO material related to the CIA. Hmmm. I'll chew on that one for a little bit...

O'boy! you're wrong thunder!

Of the small part I've read so far - there's plenty of that infact - about special secret teams operating, stuff happening in villages etc.

This is going to take some time to dig through completely though.

But don't worry - this is going to explode in all direction!

Afghanistan war logs: Secret CIA paramilitaries' role in civilian deaths

Innocent Afghan men, women and children have paid the price of the Americans' rules of engagement

Shum Khan was a deaf and dumb man who lived in the remote border hamlet of Malekshay, 7,000ft up in the mountains. When a heavily armed squad from the CIA barrelled into his village in March 2007, the war logs record that he "ran at the sight of the approaching coalition forces … out of fear and confusion".

The secret CIA paramilitaries, (the euphemism here is OGA, for "other government agency") shouted at him to stop. Khan could not hear them. He carried on running. So they shot him, saying they were entitled to do so under the carefully graded "escalation of force" provisions of the US rules of engagement.

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No! You don't say, NYT? Pakistan is aiding insurgents?

This wasn't news in 2001. It's news now? Now that it's convenient? Told ya Pakistan is on the hit list. Too bad about those pesky nukes they have.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tokyodynamite

But the logs demonstrate how much of the contemporaneous US internal reporting of air strikes is simply false.

Last September there was a major scandal at Kunduz in the north of Afghanistan when a German commander ordered the bombing of a crowd looting two hijacked fuel tankers. The contemporaneous archive circulated to Nato allies records him authorising the airstrike by a US F-15 jet "after ensuring that no civilians were in the vicinity". The "battle damage assessment" confirmed, it claims, that 56 purely "enemy insurgents" had died.

Media reports followed by official inquiries, however, established something closer to the real death toll. It included 30 to 70 civilians.

EX linky
www.guardian.co.uk...

this illegal war is being hidden from those that pay tax dollars to kill civis

demand peace now

xploDER

no soilder goes to war for this

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Iran will already have hundreds of people working overtime on these documents to show they are not the bad guys like the media wants them to be and Iran will join the dots we on our own are unable to join.

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
This is so damming it's off the charts .... funding the terrorists that kill our own troops.
If the sheeple in America don't jack up I'm sure some of their allies who have suffered casualties will soon walk from this business project in the sand.

i hear what you are saying and could well beleive it's true but what part have you got this information from because i've not seen it yet.

spend $1.00 a day to get the taliban to take the odd pot shot at US troups so that you can claim $20,000 a day to suport troups sounds like a fantastic buishness plan and i can see the logic for the banksters of this world.

God i bet obama whished he had his internet kill switch working before today don't ya think.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

ex linky

www.guardian.co.uk...

Bloody errors at civilians' expense, as recorded in the logs, include the day French troops strafed a bus full of children in 2008, wounding eight. A US patrol similarly machine-gunned a bus, wounding or killing 15 of its passengers, and in 2007 Polish troops mortared a village, killing a wedding party including a pregnant woman, in an apparent revenge attack.

xploder

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by silent thunder

I noted that the leaks supposedly contain ZERO material related to the CIA. Hmmm. I'll chew on that one for a little bit...

O'boy! you're wrong thunder!

Of the small part I've read so far - there's plenty of that infact - about special secret teams operating, stuff happening in villages etc.

This is going to take time to dig this through completely though.

But don't worry - this is going to explode!

Thanks for the info.

It really all depends on what's in there. I have no intention of making light of this at all...I could see this corkscrewing off into any number of directions. As bits and pieces come to light we will all learn whether it will go down the collective memory hole or become an historical event.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Original Thread

Please post in the above linked original thread.

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join