It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it lived upstairs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
when i was about 15 i was ill for awhile with strep, i was pretty much confined to the sofa.I fell asleep about noon, and awoke it seemed only moments later. It seemed though my mother was calling me upstairs,"probably getting ready for work, and giving me the rules of the house for the millionth time, as it always was before her leaving" I just got up second nature and started up the stairs. It wasn't until i heard the old grandfather clock chime 1, that i became truly alert, i continued ahead without notice. 2 on the second chime i continued with little hesitation, then at chime 3 i stopped. You see my mother would have left by 2:45 as always ,so how could that have been her. the voice called again, with frustration now. "now that i look back at it" almost as if it knew that i knew. the voice changed to a childs , then an angry old women ,i heard a fall as if someone jumping from where i knew our attic was."in a back unused dark bedroom", and running at me screaming my name in an almost ungodly voice i turned and ran down the stair way stumbling almost falling. i slammed the door behind me, and on the stairs i heard the sounds of a wieght of a million men charging down the stairway behind me. i counted the steps in fear one, two, the tracention didn't seem as though it would ever cease then all at once silence.................and then ,SLAM against the door with only me holding it, blowing the glass out above and cracking the hard oak barrier, that stood between me and the unknown .after about an hour it ceased and i escaped to the neighbors up the road

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You were probably hallucinating due to fever.

It is the only cool thing about infection is that it will sometimes make you trip.

Nutzo

Edit: And just a word of advice. Try to paragraph your words. It makes the reading better and easier. Not to worry I made the same mistake when I first posted here.

Most people will just click through long un-spaced posts without reading them.

Like this.

Or this.

See isn't that much better?

[edit on 17-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I agree about your spacing...

But other than that, the story was pretty interesting... did you ever notice anything else weird happening when you weren't sick?

new topics

join