It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus found in chicken's feathers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Jesus found in chicken's feathers

www.metro.co.uk

Gloria, of Rowley Regis, West Midlands, obviously has someone watching over her, after miraculously escaping a vicious fox attack.
'It is strange that it would appear on Gloria because not long ago she was the only chicken out of 20 that wasn’t killed by a fox. She was standing on the step when he came and miraculously wasn’t touched' Grainger added
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I love this story. After Jesus being seen in toast, frying pans and puddles, he's topped it all and has appeared on a chicken. That had recently been attacked by a fox.

I can't find a better link on the net, unfortunately, as I found this story in the Sun.
To keep my name, I didn't BUY the copy of the Sun. I was just reading it for Frankie Boyle.

But the main question this leaves is... Where will Jesus appear next?

www.metro.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If you squint, tilt your head to one side, and stand rougly 3ft away, you can make out the face of Jesus in Gloria's feathers. Sort of.

and that's a BIG sorta too.. i didn't see it at all..

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
More proof that god is everywhere! This is such a glorious miracle to the world. Our lord works in mysterious ways, but he can and does continually show himself in the presence of miracles like this one. You only have to keep your heart and eyes open to the lord, and you will see proof of his glory everywhere!

God bless everyone. For those of you who haven't been saved or have not accepted Jesus into your heart as your lord and savior, I will pry for your souls!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Lmfao! Neither did I. When I read the article, I just burst out laughing and had to post it. I couldn't find the one in question though, so had to use the Metro instead.

It's a great story though. I think he'll turn up in a patch on a black and white cow next. That's where my bet is...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
After reading this article about still another sighting lol, it dawned on me, the world will be a better place when more people start seeing Jesus in other people instead of things.

"Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?" Then he will answer them, saying, "Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me."

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you look for God in all things don't be surprised when you see God in all things.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Looks more like Saruman to me.
But I guess it could be Jesus.
The question I have is Why would Jesus spare this chicken and not the rest?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

...Very good question.

I don't see it either.

Hahahaha.

top topics

join