It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New 007 Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
www.007.com...

Goldeneye 007 2010

Blood Stone

Daniel Craig seems to be one of the best James Bond's yet. Blood stone looks like it has better graphics, but they both are incredible. Something to look forward to.

-B

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Daniel Craig should not be the face for Goldeneye.

Blood Stone looks like a sequal to Quantum of Solace, might be OK.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Chukkles]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The original Golden Eye was one of the best games ever, especially 4 player mode, it seperated the men from the boys and wasted many an hour on the N64 both playing against friends and completing the thing.

I bought a wii a few years ago and never used it so gave it to some friends, might be worth getting it back for this.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
wii only huh? that sucks. Bring 007 to the ps3 . multiplayer online. clan support. at least 8 vs 8. why cant the game developers get this right? mag came close but alas, should have made the factions even. everybody is tired of waiting for fairness.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Right right right right right.

I believe they took away from Pierce Brosnan when they put Daniel Craig on the new GoldenEye. Ultimately, I believe they took away from GoldenEye when they did that too...I mean, I understand some people did not like Brosnan and the majority of 007 followers love Daniel Craig because of his "beat him up" attitude, but personally I enjoyed the Brosnan movies. That was the hay day of my following of 007. I was approximately 12 years old when I got into it (yeah, I know...maybe a bit young) but after watching all the movies I definitely decided that Brosnan was one of my favorite bonds. Wait, I digress.........

I am looking forward to Blood Stone, it seems like a good game. Honestly, Quantum of Solace wasn't bad either. I mean, it has the CoD graphics and mechanics engine behind the software SO, it was almost sure to be a hit. Except people normally complained about the A.I. of the enemies. I liked it though. Really can't wait for GoldenEye either. Yeah, that game on the N64 was a staple of my childhood as well. For the record...I played "violent video games" and watched "violent movies" from a young age. I didn't grow up to be a rampaging serial killer, now did I?

new topics

top topics

join