It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Synchronicity Thread ~ Post your's here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
2 22; 1 11; 10 10; 12 12 combos like that are very common for me as well.

Also, the sun is a wonderful mystery. I see this as a channel in of the broadcast, our collective consciousness, our phone line home. When a wonderful thought comes, a positive thought have you notice the room brightens up enormously, or the sun will suddenley cut through the clouds at that moment. If you took notes on this you would find it happens far to often for coincidence.

I want to share two different coincidences with the sun. First relating to being down/depressed feeling. Which I never do for long, but have chronic fatigue syndrom and it does tie into my health and energy, my ability to problem solve and think of solutions or see a larger picture.

This day I had spent a few days feeling very closed in, shut down, and depressed, also it was cloudy. This one day was heavily overcast. At the door I felt greeted as if family was around, and really positive stream of thoughts and encouragement came. At that moment I looked up and for the only time that day, the sun was glowing huge and almost cutting through the clouds but it was so bright it didnt have to, everything had brightened.

Another day, I was at the fridge and the jam jar leapt out. I was not feeling well and had no energy to clean this up and immediately got cranky and was accusing the kids. At that moment, my Higher Self, welled up within like a bubbling stream and I heard distinctly, (paraphrased exact words escape but it came perfectly) "Remember who you are, you are the sunlight. Be a warm and loving sunbeam/ray." And the room lit up also also my energy and just cleaned all up easily and effortlessly and then went in and gave some encouragement to the kids, warmth.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I know exactly what your talking about. I have had the sun and wind change with my state of consciousness many times. It usually happens when I catch my self overthinking or being in a stressed out state. Once I realize this, I take a deep conscious breath, close my eyes, and focus my awareness on my body. Doing this usually raises my vibration and a number of times I have felt the wind pick up suddenly or feel the intensity of the sun increase as it comes through a cloud and I usually put on a big smile and get an amazing feeling almost like butterflys. I usually say thanks and I am lifted out of my down trodden state.

Thanks for posting that and making me remember, I feel great now!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well, you could say so

here is the post from another thread:

OH.MY.GOD I was just reading the synchronicity thread, and thought would it not be fun to have one? Then i saw this thread title, and i was annoyed. It is about as non-revealing of the content as possible
Then i thought, what if this was one about "feeling something in my body" since i have been feeling normal again this day. For a long time i have had EXACTLY the symptoms you described in op. WOW, just wow

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I graduated from a charter school in 2008. One night during the fall semester in community college. I fell asleep around 10:00 pm because I had school the next morning.

That night I had a dream, all I remeber of the dream was my friend Ryan (good friend from charter school who I haven't seen in a few months) and I were standing in a white surrounding. I just remeber suddenly seeing him and he said to me "I'm not going to see you for a long time so I want you to take care of yourself."

the next day after school I dropped my friend off in the town over. After dropping him I got a phone call from another friend from school. He told me "do you remeber Ryan cook ?" I said yes. He said "well he's dead, he was shot in the head last night."

after that I had a lot of synchornistic instances occur around this incident. It was one of the craziest moments in my life.

Here is a news report of the incident. Dallas morning news www.dallasnews.com...
I'm on my phone so I can't properly add a hyperlink.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Very cool thread-

There are not such things as coincidence!

The synch I had yesterday, was about thinking in the morning- which where the symptoms of a certain illness- and at midday, I log on to my mail and receive a message from one friend about the exact illness I've thinking of!. lol

Btw-I am not sick or anything- haha - it was just some random thinking...

Will post next time I like another of my synchronicities

[edit on 3/8/10 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Saturday, for no reason (it wasn't on the radio or anything), I started singing the words to "Surfin' Bird." About 10 minutes later, a little kid walked by me singing, "Bird, bird, bird. Bird is the word."

So either he was psychic, or I was.

But out of all the songs to sing, "Surfin' Bird" was one very unlikely to be sung by two random people so close in time together.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

That's pretty funny, my nickname for my gf is bird and I sing that song to her all the time

Syncs are quite literally all around us, most of the time our eyes just aren't open wide enough to see.

I feel like they are breadcrumbs to our destiny.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

I've just finished listening to Scorpions and Iron Maiden on my youtube playlist then I come across your post, lol. Now it's Saxon playing Strangers in the Night, I hope no planes fall down now.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

I have to admit the concept of synchronicity bothers me. Because, really, how does one explain an "acausal relationship?"

This isn't to say I don't think there's something to it, just how does one apply logic and reason to two events that seemingly have no connection other than being personally meaningful and/or improbable?

This question's really been nagging me. Especially as I've tried to rationalize away, ala Laplace's Demon, a series of freakishly unlikely events (1 / 2,550,236,901,67714,513 times less likely to happen than winning the Mega Million jackpot) that have some sort of connection to this scarcity concept, as it specifically relates to Merkabah literature.

Randomness as a potential explanation just isn't tenable. However determinism, i.e. Laplace's Demon, isn't much better and leads to some extremely uncomfortable conclusions.

There is no nice middle-ground.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Two birds, one post:

Originally posted by misinformational
Holy synchronicity Batman!

My wife's uncle, who's local PD, stopped by for a visit yesterday. Him and I aren't too well acquainted (go figure) - so we had us a talk.

During this lengthy conversation, we were quickly swayed to the topic (no telling how that happened (?)) of police tactics and, specifically, escalation of force.

First, I'm a vet - 2 years in Iraq - and am very familiar with the military's escalation of force regarding any particular Rules of Engagement.

I was a bit surprised by the explanation that was laid out.

To paraphrase: There are pretty much 3 phases (1) officer present (2) verbal (3) soft hands (4) hard hands (5) force

Now the above isn't shocking or even surprising - What is, however, is that tasoring a person isn't defined at level 5! It's not considered force. According to him (and maybe this is just his department), tasoring is "kinda inbetween hard hands and force."

I was shocked.

What I find most shocking is that to get yourself a good ole tazin', the suspect or whatever doesn't necessarily have to be physically aggressive AT ALL. You can simply refuse to leave your house (passive aggressive) and get yo butt tazed.

Needless to say, him and I had a long discussion. We actually ended agreeing on most points. I do respect this guy and understand that the system doesn't necessarily implicate the person.

That said, the fact that I can get tazed without even being physically threatening to somebody is a human-rights violation and more people need to be getting upset IMO.

Now check out the thread.

Pretty good right?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

You seem to be a very left-brain oriented person. You are coming from a place of definite logic. Understanding synchronicity comes from a more intuitive, open-ended, big picture understanding which comes from the right hemisphere.

Trying to work it out with probability and equations will leave you with no definitive answers. If your looking for certainty, you will not find it.

Once you open yourself up to it and start looking for it, the universe will astound you. The key is using these events as signposts to aid your path.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know 5 people who have birthdays on the 11th.
3 of them are in Jan; 2 in March.
I also know 4 people who's birthdays are on the 26th, 2 in Jan and 2 in DEc

I had a dog who was born on March 3rd. 6 years after he died I adopted another dog - the date I got him --March 3rd. This dog died 3 days short of his 6th year anniversary with us.

I also have a thing with the number 5, but takes too much to write it all out.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by OhZone]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I was born on March 30th at 3:33 am. Third month, 30th, 3:33. My mother always made a big deal out of it and I never really thought much of it untill the past month or so. Numerology and syncs go hand in hand. Pretty cool stuff.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by bringthelight]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
reply to post by Xtraeme

You seem to be a very left-brain oriented person. You are coming from a place of definite logic. Understanding synchronicity comes from a more intuitive, open-ended, big picture understanding which comes from the right hemisphere.

I'm not saying that "feeling things out" is wrong in any way. I'm just trying to impart that with a little thought, usually, we can break down our intuitive processes and then explain them to others. The question is how do we explain these things in a way that isn't purely subjective? Or is it purely subjective?

Trying to work it out with probability and equations will leave you with no definitive answers. If your looking for certainty, you will not find it.

When something can be empirically shown as ridiculously unlikely it almost seems to suggest some form of exoteric reality, not an inward- esoteric one. The question that follows from this though is, what does this then say about causalness and how do we evaluate it without falling in to a solipsistic argument?

Once you open yourself up to it and start looking for it, the universe will astound you. The key is using these events as signposts to aid your path.

I've had numerous experiences similar to what you're describing, but in trying to decipher what these events actually suggest is like trying to scry what will happen a year from now. It seems as though there's something profound, but then upon deeper analysis it comes across as impenetrable when you look at the causal chain of the things (or the lack thereof). There's just no logical foot-hold, so it seems impossible to reach definite conclusions.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Xtraeme]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Originally posted by bringthelight
reply to post by Xtraeme

I've had numerous experiences similar to what you're describing, but in trying to decipher what these events actually suggest is like trying to scry what will happen a year from now. It seems as though there's something profound, but then upon deeper analysis it comes across as impenetrable when you look at the causal chain of the things (or the lack thereof). There's just no logical foot-hold, so it seems impossible to reach definite conclusions.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Xtraeme]

Good point. I too struggle with what can I do with these one in a milion signs that come along. When a sync happens, can we discern why it did, and can it be useful in unveiling our greatest purpose?

I guess the main obstacle is we have no way of seeing the BIG picture. We may follow our intuition when a sync occurs, but we have no way of knowing for sure.

When I am weighing on a decision to be made, I usually have a sync come along and point me in what i FEEL is the right direction.

Example: Me and my girlfriend were looking for a new place to live. We saw a couple of places and I didnt really feel anything for them. One night I rented the Lord of the Rings because my gf had never seen it before and she loved it. We talked about it for awhile and then began looking on craigslist for places to rent again. One place came up and looked pretty cool, nothing to get excited about though. Upon contacting the owner he gave us the address and it happened to be on Lovers Lane. That was a little sync to start with as I call my girlfriend Lovah all the time, like will ferrel says it in the hot tub skit.

When we arrive at the house we take a look around and it was ok, nothing out of the ordinary. As we are leaving a dog starts from inside the owners house (we were looking at the loft over his garage) and he says "quiet Gandalf!" I look in and see an all white shepard with stars and moons on his collar. I was amazed.

That was the tipping point and we have been there for 8 amazing months. I continue to live my life by following these little signs and it has worked out so far. I love this life and the syncs give me a sense of purpose, wonder, and awe, that makes it that much more worth living.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You lot'll love this....

I just posted a thread in the breaking news forum. At THE EXACT SAME MINUTE another user (chemistry) posted the exact same story. I hope we submitted it at the same second.

It's no doubt happened before but it made me smile.

My thread.
Chemistys thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

Theres a good one right there. Maybe you and chemistry need to talk. Usually when the stars align like that its for a reason.

On another note, that bug sounds nasty. Trying to save a few hundred bucks on plastic surgery sounds like a silly idea anyways. You usually get what you pay for.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Before even reading about synchronicity, I knew everything about it. I observed synchronicity every day. I was looking for the word to describe this phenomenon that I observed literally everywhere. It's actually more complex than everyone thinks. It's not just "one crazy coincidence that happened to me today". The truth is that EVERYTHING is synchronized. It's all around us. The coincidences are what reminds me that our lives are governed by this law. People walking in the city is a good example. It's all synchronized. This is what leads me to believe in the virtual reality theory. The idea that we could all be living in a computer program. The earth seems like one big synchronized ball of life where everything is just "happening" in the way it is supposed to happen.

When I found the book, it was synchronicity. I was in the new age section. I thought to myself, "I'm going to find the book that explains everything that's going on in this world." And I did. I saw the word "synchronicity" and immediately knew that it was the word I was looking for to describe all these things I see going on in my daily life.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think this post wouldn´t even reach if i would account them all...
It merely seems that my whole life is a kind of enduring synchs...

Some where very strange:

1*
When i was about fifteen, i meditated and made astral travel.
Once i was getting on the first plane it looked everything silver shiny like in a full moon night. There was a forest around and i was standing at a huge clearance. In the middle was a white temple like the greek or roman ones. Four huge white pillars holding a circled roof (more o f a ring, big hole in the mid)) and there was a women standing and waving to me. I quickly moved to her by focussing and entered with her the temple.
There was a black/white checkered floor, two smaller pillars and beside something that was looking like a small altar with candles etc. ...
She took my hand and led me in front of the altar. She did something like a ritual and finally there was a stairway occuring between the two pillars. I stepped up and finally reached another plane...

Then few month after this i saw a book about caballah and the tree of life in the library and was interested in it. (But not related to the astral) I read and was stunned from the description of malkuth: Clearance, tempel, checkered floor and the two pillars!
Wow!

Then many years later i realized that this is even used by masons! And what i have made there was kind of masonic ritual!

FOR CLEARANCE: I never had any relations to masons or was one of them. I came to all this conspiracy stuff after i studied the spiritual, esoterical and magical cultures... (what kinda makes me so sure about certain issues...)

2*
One time i was reading something about Carlos Castaneda and was interested into it but never heard before. I went to bed in the eve and just thaught to go next day to the library and have a look for any book of him.~~~~~~~~~
Next morning i wake up and wanted to go to school. I went out of our house door and through the hallway when i notice (half alseep...) that there lays a bunch of books on the steps...
hmmm
How i am i had a look on the titles and guess what: All Books from Castaneda! About fifteen books laying coincidently on my doorstep? Err?
When i came back from school they where still there, in the evening.. still. And i asked my neighbors next morning. Nobody! So i took the books and read them...
Crazy!

* and the next is my own quote from the newly 11:11 thread:

...my lucky number is 22.
I stumbled upon this number when i was 13/14 or so...
I noticed that every 22nd of a month was a very special lucky day for me and my life. After i noticed it i even looked forward to the next month.
Even if the whole month nothing happened at the 22nd was something. For example:
Got a girlfriend, had a very nice gig, good marks at school, magical stuff fullfilled on 22nd, my first day free from school, signed my contract for education, Started my to work, etc.... all this happened on the 22nd of a month.

Oh and surely when i saw the number anywhere i took it as a good sign and followed. Guess what? Couldnt have make better decisions!

When i was sixteen i first heard about the master number issue and went into it further. Then the number paused to be lucky for me. Bad thing started to happen, all related to 22...
(Today i know this had other reasons i dont want to explain here... karma?)

The last bad one was very strange and hard.
My pregant girl died in an horrible car accident on 22nd of Nov (11/22/2002!) The police called me right after it from a number that ended with, guess which number...
I conveyed her and her moms corpses to australia on a flight LH 4222(!) on the 22nd of dec... Then i decided to start my world travel. There where numerous signs with this numbers...

When i got on the path of light again it became a lucky number again. I started to follow it again.

Now there are so much different things happened: I was the 22nd canidate in a casting for a hiphop project and won! I met my wife on the 22nd of may. She got pregnant and our girl was born at 2:22 in the night!
Her name (and i didn´t check that before!) counts together to 22!

Counted together, i lived 22 years in Hamburg, germany. The zipcodes for hamburg are 22XXX all over the city. Now i am in a city nearby wich has the code 2233X...! Oh and guess what is our house number...22 ha!

Oh and look when i signed in to ats! 7/22/2009 Now count it together (7+2+2+2+9=22!) Ha!

Also i go buy stuff everyday. Everytime i pay someting like 22.33, 11.11, 32.22, 9.11, 23.00, ...etc ...Everytime! Plus there are everytime strange times on the bills... weird!

And i had some weird experience with this streetlight phenomenom.
This happens ever when im very emotional exited!
The last one was when i decided to heal again.
Coincidences led me to a 40yo women with cancer. she was abused by false shamans that soaked her energy up. the first time i saw a black aura! Yeah, i had to help her.
I did. During this session the electricity in the whole house failed for some minutes.
Then i drove home by bicycle late at night. I was a kind of paralyzed but felt a lot of energy vibrating inside. Then i had to drive through a parklane, all lights off. (what was strange as it is normally on at this time...)
There where ca 30 street lights on each side at about 500m. And all went on as i passed them, even some burnt through!
Wow!
I stopped my bike and looked back... I had to laugh out lout and a pair came along looking strange at me. I knew i did the right this eve so i drove on to home (about 6km).
At home i came in, my girl´s still awake, i layed down the keys and suddendly fell in a faint. She putted me into bed and i slept the whole day after...
Wow!
Or how Bruce would say: BaAM!

As i know that my environment is just a reflection of my inner selfs and i´m in the know about the enegry flows and else, all this makes sense to me. But it is hard to find the right words for it. I even think that it is not possible to explain with our limited languages. Someone has to experience it to know what i mean. I could teach other to get to this state, but to be true i never have met someone that could go as far as i did...

Peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

That's the book that was brought to me by the universe! 7 secrets of synchronicity. Great read! I like how you refer to them as "glitches". That's exactly what it is. You have to be careful in this universe and guide yourself through correctly. Pay attention to the glitches. Be good to everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join