It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof they want to kill %80 of the population? Give me some?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have heard people throw out random numbers like %80 and %90. But the only proof have seen of this being there plan is the Geroga guide stones and thats hardly proof. So why do people say they want to kill %80? Please give me quoats articles and evidence. thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Please give me quoats articles and evidence.

How 'bout you do some of your own research and present it to us, so we have something more substantial to go off..?

thanks

You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Off the top of my head I would say the George Guidestones. Some of the context I believe is

"Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature."

Whether its just a piece of "art" or not, its still kind of eerie that they don't take it down.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
War? Cancer causing food and "activities"?

The list goes on my friend. Sadly, its not "them" its "us".

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Look up the Bilderberger meetings, or any other G-20, G-some number meetings, where what is said there is forbidden for the public to know about.

Look at our perpetual state of war and fear, look at our locked-down status on Earth, look at our society, whose civilians don't have a say in the rule of law, why we allow our violent criminals and pedophiles out in the streets... I could... Go on and on, I don't want to do your homework for you. Just follow the money, really.

It's not necessarily killing off people through violence, it can be through creating an atmosphere where people think bringing a child in this world is one of the worst things you can do because how backwards or poor society is. Hmm, convenient.

Or threaten women with the loss of their finances or rank/position/job in any professional jobs they might have, so they put off having children, perhaps permanently.

TPTB have done their homework- They know what it takes to lower the population AND most importantly- KEEP IN CONTROL. They cannot keep control of too many people! We are waking up, and the more of us that are awakened, the more money and power they lose.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
lets look at how much is spent on defense as opposed to health care. i'd venture to postulate that if it were the other way around cancer would be about as threatening as the common cold.

as mentioned above, the georgia guidestones, they didn't just grow up from the ground. somebody placed them there, with mission statement carved in stone. thats going a bit far to perpetuate a hoax.

ever heard of eugenics? read some modern history.

"proof" may be hard to come by but there is evidence all around. (imo)

physicists now theorize that there are infinite parallels and dimensions to our universe. but can they prove it as of yet? they can only show it as evident through the math.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Have you researched Agenda 21?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
well i have a list of countries i would like them to simply disappear
i'm sure many of you have them ! so does the NWO you can not have 10 billion people on this planet cutting trees making more plastics, creating rubbish all over and the world. by 2050 the world will need to generate over 1000 gigawatt of electricity just to feed the every day tasks

i rather join the NWO and be part of something which does not get me killed with the rest of you.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
indeed , you should spend some years running thru the maze.
and the maze is in cyberlands- so its as real as television programming?
there must be something more to it or they wouldnt be so afraid of it..
so i connect my dots, that when explained sounds nuts.
but it's my truth as i see it. what dots?
lets pick up at 1950- after nazi methods were transferred to the usa. > rockefeller foundation> eugenics> skip up to david rockefeller and bill gates> codex alimentarius>
the doomsday seed vaults and monsantos diabolical bio-piracy..
veer off with the rockefellers product -corexit..being sprayed on the gulf waters.
mount up with the wars- iraq/iran/venezula/north korea..
what more hell do you need to bust out and sent to your address?
the new world order - as repeatedly announced and referenced- is here.
do you see any evidence that they give a tinkers damn about you?
they would see you die to keep the war machine going.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

the same will happen with over overpopulation, starvation, food shortages, oil gas etc water either way its going to come

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I agree with ya Face.
If it concerns me enough I tend to do some looking.
But if the OP needs proof of some sort I would look at the guidestones.
There is real proof, written in stone that at least someone wants population control.
And that monument could'nt have been cheap.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hmmmm where to start???

Well you have:

Aids
Codex alimentarius
Denver airport
War
Georgia guidestones
Bliderberger's
Seed vaults
Agenda 21
Deformation of Earth
False flag attacks
Nuclear weapons
Cancer inducing foods and products

This is just off the top of my head but if you look up any of these topics you will see the bigger picture.

new topics

top topics

join