It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; The Beast- 666

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
let a wise man know, the mark of the beast is of man and his name is 666 Revelation13 vers18 count the letters Ronald Wilson Reagan, 666, now here is the rest, when was the net/ web go on line 1986 break that down 666 "computer" break that down 666, ... BTW what is your PIN#? 666 any one notice

What you're really doing here is illustrating the point I made in the OP, that the number 666 can be found in so many different places that it becomes impossible to choose between them.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Traditional Theolegists point to the fact that Satan, Lucifer, the Devil, and other assorted Demons are the true evil stated within the text that makes up Modern Day Christian Biblical texts.

The Numerologists like simple factoids to play with. Which, is taken to the stage to let you know which CD's to purchase if that is you listening pleasure.

It might as well read +$6.66 plus tax, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

we can see the two worlds around us at all times....for me i really cannot stand the babylonian system. it sickens me. when i see it pushing sex on our children thru the tv and radio and movies it sickens me. its a demonic spirit that is covering the land more than it ever has in the past...its always been there but its strong today. our grown men and women cant even say one sentance without saying 10 cuss words and the system has programed us to talk this way. garbage in garbage out. our kids are even talking this way. i am ready for the return of our savior to take me away from this place.
sorry didnt mean to go on a rant there

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Funkydung]

those things just mentioned are examples of the work of the fallen ones power over mankind. perverted thoughts and images being put in our minds and in our children's minds generation after generation....to me its really easy to see the line between the garden and the infection. im sorry for straying off of the subject on the last post and just wanted to sorta clear that up. anyway......back to 666...to me its just a spiritual/physical stamp....a label....just like we would label a product....666 is just a label for the empire of death. of course most of it looks good and feels good but its a deadly lure. just as the next leader that will promise us peace and order out of this chaos he to will have the stamp 666 as will those who choose to follow him and sell their products to the masses....even the products are labeled. i hope im making some sense. its just the label for satans empire and all those who choose to live in it and love it and support it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

but for those who understand the spirit world and know about the battle...we have a choice to make....if we choose to leave this world behind our creator will make a way for us.

Perhaps the answer is that loving God and giving him our loyalty is a non-physical way of "leaving the world".

can't wait for our savior to take me away from this place.
sorry didnt mean to go on a rant there

Ah well, we can agree on that one,anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

and if yo look up the Hebrew name of the lord, our savior it brakes down to777 the true number of god 7 times 7 bowels 7 trumps ect.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

..back to 666...to me its just a spiritual/physical stamp....a label....just like we would label a product....666 is just a label for the empire of death. of course most of it looks good and feels good but its a deadly lure. just as the next leader that will promise us peace and order out of this chaos he to will have the stamp 666 as will those who choose to follow him ... i hope im making some sense. its just the label for satans empire and all those who choose to live in it and love it and support it.

Yes, I think that makes good sense.
I can live with that description.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

and if yo look up the Hebrew name of the lord, our savior it brakes down to777

Just out of curiosity, could you show the calculation?
Because somebody else on this thread seems to want to break it down to 666!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
people tend to manipulate the calculation to fit the conclusion they want to reach.

In the second place, the number 666 is meant to relate to a false imitator of Jesus. Jesus is hardly going to be a false imitator of himself. The idea is perverse and illogical.

Only this is without manipulation Jesus does add up to 616 whether anyone wants to believe it or not. It is what it is.

yod=10, e=niqqud=no number for it, shin=300, vav=6, shin=300 for a total of 616. Why does it add up to 616?

Also vav is nail, samech is prop, tav is cross, resh is head, leader, chief, beginning.

This is the image of the beast that the Lord, Moses, and Hezekiah prophesied about. It is the four elements that make up the crucifix.

That is why the Lord said "I will give you my new name" and "he has a name written which no one knows but he himself"

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

and if yo look up the Hebrew name of the lord, our savior it brakes down to777

Just out of curiosity, could you show the calculation?
Because somebody else on this thread seems to want to break it down to 666!

We can break down 777

7=zayin=weapon
70=ayin=to see or know
400=tav=mark or sign, cross
300=shin=destroy

a weapon that sees/knows the mark and destroys it

Just like his Father will do at his coming for the son does what he sees his father doing, like father like son.

However what name breaks down to 777?
Is it a Hebrew name calculated in Hebrew letter for letter or with manipulation? We are curious as well.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by The Riley Family]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
you would ask that, i will see if i have that in my works, i am in the proses of going through them to put them on disk, it is in his Hebrew name, most bibles do not have it, the clue is i am he who was and is the bread the water the way the last one, for no one my go but through me and i am the light. Translate them, any of them, to Hebrew, and you then get 777 when you break them down,i feel we are in the last days and i feel that this must be known for the unbelievers to be saved, for they have one more chance to say yes i do, and yes he is, i do not plan on beating them with the word just show them in there own way, for you can only lead a horse to drink ,you can not force it to drink. BTW the name is sacred to the Hebrews, we say Jehovah, but it is the sound of the wind.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by bekod]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Furthermore, the fact that people are starting from their expected conclusion and working backwards from it gives them a strong temptation to "fudge" the calculation. The most obvious method is to tinker with the name of the chosen candidate, until they find the form which best suits their purposes.

Reply to the Riley family

Your approach amounts to "manipulation", in the first place, because the above quotation from the OP is an exact description of what you are doing here.

You have chosen to do your calculation from the English form of the name Jesus, which is a very dubious thing to do when you are working with Hebrew Gematria.
Presumably you chose to do this because you could not get the desired result from the Hebrew form of the name.

And that technique proves my point; if people are just starting from the conclusion they want, and then hunting around until they can create a calculation which fits that conclusion, then the calculation itself really adds very little evidential value to their case.

And I stand by my other point, that Jesus canot be a false imitator of himself.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Riley Family

yes you are on to it!! I how ever do not read write Hebrew so that is a draw back , but yes he ,the lord is the destroyer of evil, he will speak with a two edge sword, that is another one, two edge sword, there is just too many to list but you get the idea, i wonder if not knowing Hebrew is a no no? If you can not read the true word then ? but then all things will be known when he comes.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
During the second world war, my Granny said that someone had used the English Alphabet starting with the numbers 100=A 101=B 102- C and so on.
When they put these numbers against the name of Hitler, it gave the numbers 666.
I tried this for over thirty years of different leaders around the world and could n`t match anyone.
When Bill Clinton was in office i watched a documentary about him called " Is Bill Clinton the devil?"
I`d already checked his surname before he took office and got nowhere near.
But when they mentioned in the documentary that he had taken the name of his step-father, i checked the surname he was born with and to my surprise, it was a match!
I got pretty worried while he was in office and relieved when he left the White house.
But then again, he`s still involved9 his Missus,...Bilderberg?)
By the way. He was born William Blythe.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Thank you for that contribution.
I think this really supports the comment I've made before, that the number 666 can be found in so many different places that it becomes impossible to choose between them.
Although we can now eliminate Hitler, because he's dead.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You are all screwed up. To help humanity is to help God. Your idea of humanity versus God is nonsense. GOD IS THE SUFFERING HUMANITY!

God does not need to be worshiped or praised, as if he is some mentally ill person with an inferiority complex.

The human needs to concentrate on loving God through loving humanity.

This beast you speak of is those who seek material existence rather than spiritual science to return to God.

IT IS THOSE LIKE YOU HU MAKE A MOCKERY OF GOD WITH YOUR 666 NONSENSE!

FEED THE POOR AND HEAL THE SICK LIKE JESUS DID!

[edit on 28-7-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

IT IS THOSE LIKE YOU HU MAKE A MOCKERY OF GOD WITH YOUR 666 NONSENSE!

FEED THE POOR AND HEAL THE SICK LIKE JESUS DID!

We did not invent the reference to "666"; it is there in the Bible and needs to be interpreted, and my business is interpretation.
This does not actually prevent people helping the poor and the sick. We need to do both.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
the 666 is a waring for the believers, and yes the sad fact is that it has become part of our lives, money, pin # ID cards, SS numbers, driver license, ect when you know the number by heart then you have fallen in to the trap , as far as the mark goes that could be any thing just like the number 666, it is just a matter of time before all this is on one chip or card, i think it will be a chip, RFDI readers are the new thing and this could be the test bed for what is to come. is that there are threads related to this subject so i will refrain from posting them here, after the short view of the subject it seems that there as many ones as there is to 666 what the question should be is what is the mark of the lord.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

666 has always been on Bar-codes.
I believe The two outside bars and the middle bar are the number 6 so 666 covers all bar-codes.
Don`t know who invented the Bar-code.
Anyone?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I'd better not comment on the subject of the "mark", because that's going to be the topic of my next thread, and the first draft is just being put together.

I can reveal, though, that the current draft does contain a comment to the effect the presence of the number 666 is not enough on its own to identify something as the mark of the Beast.
The full argument will come out in due course.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

you got it!!! how ever the 6 in the middle can be 4 8 9 0 if the first or last number is 66, for if a ups is 66-23-4-589945-0.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join