It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saurian Abduction 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Photo #2: A UFO photographed above my house, to the right and above the over-exposed moon.

Full image - www.disclosuree.com...

Photo #1: Photo taken 60 seconds before:

Photo #2: Photo taken 60 seconds after. The UFO is dematerialized and barely visible to the right of the moon.

For more information about my abduction by saurians in 2009, see:

www.disclosuree.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeRozak

That's either a moisture droplet on the lens causing refraction...or Saurians are back in town.

Those scaly SOBs lost their Green Cards 6000 years ago when the dinosaurs went extinct...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Are you saying this actually happened to you OP?

The website they're hosted on is pretty enigmatic, can you tell anything more about it?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
lens flare and those accounts you linked to are ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I could be be wrong, but the 'moon' looks like a reflection of a bright light on a window to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I also think it's something near or on the lens, the biggest difference between the second photo and the other two photos is that the second photo is out of focus.

You failed to mention if you saw it while you were taking the photos or not.

Also, as the first photo has an exposure time of 30 seconds, it means that you used a tripod, is that correct? If it is, why were you in the middle of the night taking photos of the Moon?

PS: if the time-stamps are correct you took the photos between 04:17:12 and 04:19:36, which is a little strange, although I have some photos of the Moon taken more or less at that hour.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Are you saying this actually happened to you OP?

The website they're hosted on is pretty enigmatic, can you tell anything more about it?

Yes, this happened.

Humor works. People can't admit to seeing a UFO. Weather balloons, yes. :-)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
if ufos can reach earth from a distant star my guess is that they can probably cloak themselves from sight

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I also think it's something near or on the lens, the biggest difference between the second photo and the other two photos is that the second photo is out of focus.

You failed to mention if you saw it while you were taking the photos or not.

Also, as the first photo has an exposure time of 30 seconds, it means that you used a tripod, is that correct? If it is, why were you in the middle of the night taking photos of the Moon?

PS: if the time-stamps are correct you took the photos between 04:17:12 and 04:19:36, which is a little strange, although I have some photos of the Moon taken more or less at that hour.

See it when taking the photo - Actually, I was requested to set up the tripod and take the photo. The UFO posed for the photo.

The photos were taken at 4 AM then. The moon WASN'T full. If you look at the images carefully, you'll see that the overexposed moon ISN'T circular. The fields from the UFO caused distortion.

Again, more details on www.disclosuree.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeRozak
See it when taking the photo - Actually, I was requested to set up the tripod and take the photo. The UFO posed for the photo.

Can you tell us who requested that you set up a tripod? Thanks in advance.

The moon WASN'T full. If you look at the images carefully, you'll see that the overexposed moon ISN'T circular. The fields from the UFO caused distortion.
What distortion are you talking about? I can see only blurred clouds (caused by the long exposure time) and an out of focus photo.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
it looks like a good old dust particle to me
its funny how alot of ufos and so called ghost photos look exactly the same

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Can you tell us who requested that you set up a tripod? Thanks in advance.

Chloe did, telepathically. The link to my docuemnts describe some of this.

I actually didn't notice the UFO when I photographed it that night; I just had a request to aim it at the moon. The UFO may not have been visible to the naked eye. As other people have pointed out in posts, photographs of blank skies sometimes produces a UFO.

I did see the UFO a few months before, as per my abduction "story". in the "Are you alright?" section.

The moon WASN'T full. If you look at the images carefully, you'll see that the overexposed moon ISN'T circular. The fields from the UFO caused distortion.

What distortion are you talking about? I can see only blurred clouds (caused by the long exposure time) and an out of focus photo.

I am referring to "Photo #2".

Note - At 4 AM, the moon cannot be full in that location of the sky, nearly overhead.

Distortion - The moon is not circular in appearance. Draw a circle around the overexposed moon to verify this.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I actually didn't notice the UFO when I photographed it that night; I just had a request to aim it at the moon. The UFO may not have been visible to the naked eye.
Then why did you wrote?:

I am referring to "Photo #2".
So am I.

Note - At 4 AM, the moon cannot be full in that location of the sky, nearly overhead.
Are you sure? What makes it impossible for the Moon to be full at that time at that location in the sky?

Distortion - The moon is not circular in appearance. Draw a circle around the overexposed moon to verify this.
If it was not the full Moon than it could not be circular. No distortion is needed.

As I said before, I only see a blurred photo, with no visible distortion.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

In the bottom photo (the third one) I see the faint outline of the same lens reflection anomaly that is seen in the first photo (top one).

NOT a "UFO", but a consequence of the optics of the lens, and the glare of the light from the (overexposed) Moon....

This is really a nothing, and seems to crop up so frequently on ATS, it is slightly embarrassing.

Mistaking lens flares/other optic features that just about anyone with any experience in photography recognize immediately.....

~~~~~

In related news.....

THIS video was brought to a thread (also in this forum)...although inconclusive (to me) as to its stated observation, it does show very well a variety of lens flare situations...since it's a video, you can see quite a few variations, as the camera is panned, and zoomed.

Compare to certain still photographs, to understand...

[edit on 1 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

new topics

join