It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone-long time reader, just joined.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I've been reading ATS for years now and finally signed up.

I am primarily interested in UFOs and Aliens thread, and here are my beliefs on some of the topics:

1. I do believe unknown vehicles are in our sky. Their origin is still unknown (ET, another dimension, military etc).
2. I don believe the US Government and other major governments keep the information under wraps due to the possible outcome of coming clean. The reasoning has changed most likely from 75 years ago. In the 1940's fear and panic was likely the reasoning. Today, people are more accepting however the possible introduction of Free energy that these craft run on could cause major economic devastation. Taking energy production out of the economy would surely destroy many countries and their economic development.
3. I do believe a select few persons have been abducted by unknown beings of unknown origin, most likely for research. It appears these beings may be clones or so developed they have lost the ability to feel emotion.

4. I do not believe in the Dulce base story, SERPO or the faked moon landing story. I do believe the NASA footage of the unknown object in 1993 (?) dodging an apparent missle is some of the best footage available. There is another video from the early 1980's that was highlighted on the old show "Sightings" showing a UFO hovering and taking off very fast. I am unsure of the exact name, if any, of this video, but it was over a beach I believe in South America shot by a tourist.
5. I am very skeptical of UFO videos, and will try to debunk them as best of my knowledge the for purpose of identifying actual REAL ufo videos. I do work in the video surveillance field and have spent countless hours reviewing footage. I have a good eye for most things (however I am no expert with any degrees in such field).
6. I have seen 3 UFO's in my lifetime, but none have been "spectacular" in my opinion. I have reported them to MUFON and NUFORC.

Finally, I do not believe in some of the other topics on ATS such as the US Government planned 9/11, Chemtrails or the plan for a New World Order.

Thanks for reading and I hope my contributions in the future are helpful to find the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sp1897

Welcome to the madhouse.....

Hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

On the topics you are still a little skeptical about......give it some time, we will convince you!!

Peace
PS: I feel like flagging something.....so here you go, your first flag!!

[edit on 25-7-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Welcome! look forward to your contributions.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Greetings sp1897! Glad to have ya onboard and look forward to your input!
Maybe..maybe not is one of our fine resident skeptics who has a lot of records regarding assessment of ufos footage. I would encourage some collaboration with him.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join