It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange "bumps" on my arm.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You may have a Cyst.

Check out these links and see if this could be it.

Link : en.wikipedia.org...

Videos if Cyst + Removals link : www.google.com...=en&q=cyst&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=vid:1&source=og&sa=N&tab=wv&fp=6fb550a2476ba2a

the above link doesn't work just google Cyst then go yo google video using the same word and you will find it.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Originally posted by Robbed In Albion.
reply to post by AccessDenied

Wow. Sorry Master! Wasn't aware I couldn't try and be helpful by pointing something out!

I'll try not to get in your way next time.

Edit; And why would I be concerned with trying to impress you?

[edit on 25/7/10 by Robbed In Albion.]

I do my homework..a simple check of your friends list..too easy.

i guess you better checked my friends list to and then go with guilt by association...which would be the same as the cart before the horse.

If you find something wrong after a nights sleep yes by all means go get it checked...but by comiing here fist least you might get some helpful advice from the odd person instead of immediate nay saying,

When you go get it checked out...inform the doctor you want what ever it is (if it is a object) as a souvnior...a keeps sake.

Also LIE to them...tell them you may have hooked your arm on something and there might be a piece of metal in there.

do not trust anyone once you have the object and never let the said object leave your pocession unless you have a reliable person whom you will allow to test the object.

make like it is no big deal and you are just curious about what it is.

Do not sensationalize it ....make light of it...and stay true to yourself...

And if it proves to be of no signifigance then hey no big deal....but this world is full of people just trying to make names for themselves.

good luck!

i am finding lots of negativity but agruing with people gets nothing accomplishish.

just do things for yourself...and never be disillusioned for asking advice.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yes, the Gray Area. Maybe he's looking for all kinds of different theories, be it medical or not. Hell, even if he doesn't take them seriously, where's the harm in just seeing what people have to say?

Honestly. I feel like you're just out to try and make people feel stupid.

Originally posted by OrionTri
I'm here to get as many different theories as possible, apply them to my life and my lifestyle, and see which one(s) may or may not fit.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowRamesses

Thankyou, i wasn't sure if cysts were possible anywhere, i thought they were limited to certain areas. Thanks for the input, i'll read more into arm cysts

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm 45 and have bumps & bruises all over my body. I work for a livivng and see them in the shower or before i go to bed. I must have been abducted plenty! Please greys leave me alone.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robbed In Albion.

Yes, the Gray Area. Maybe he's looking for all kinds of different theories, be it medical or not. Hell, even if he doesn't take them seriously, where's the harm in just seeing what people have to say?

Honestly. I feel like you're just out to try and make people feel stupid.

I'm here to get as many different theories as possible, apply them to my life and my lifestyle, and see which one(s) may or may not fit.

Stupid is as stupid does.
So who is "babe"? hmmm?
nuff said.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Good info, thanks for the help.

Some of what you said is abit "everyones out there to get you" but thanks anyway.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by OrionTri]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Right, so.. What actually is your problem?

So, originally just for trying to help you by pointing out something you seemed to have missed, you're now singling me out for inputting to a friend's thread?

Whether or not he's received a medical explanation for it or not shouldn't have anything to do with the post. He's come here to look for possible explanations, be they medical, supernatural, UFOs, or the like, and you're criticising him for this? Noone jumped to conclusions about Orion considering this to be 'Definitely the works of aliens, zomglols i've been abducted!'

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionTri

Well sometimes it is like, but , when it comes to abductions or implants or visual sightings of UFO's it is a vicious world and something can happen that will affect the outcome of your entire life.

i say this from experience and where it has led me in my life.

you can read my post...

i have taken the road of telling it like it is and it has led me to be arrested under the terrorism act...and on a good note it has taken me all over the world on a very wide eye opening experience of exposing the truth about controlers of the world.

the game is afoot and the time of forceful encapsulation of mankind is approaching us.

I have been forward with my experiences and it has closed many doors.

but opened a vast amount of others..

My Abduction

[edit on 25-7-2010 by plube]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Giving that you have a bump right along a vein and near the elbow on both arms, its likely swollen lymph nodes. That could either be just your bodies immune system responding in a normal way, or it could be indicative of serious health problems. It could also be something rarer like a wergners granulomatosis. Either way get to a doctor soon as it could be serious, but its definitely not a sign of alien activity.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by IAMNOTWHOITSAYSIAM]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

might want to turn that frown upside down. must be having a bad day at work or something because there is nothing wrong with someone posting pics about something like this in the gray area. IF ANYTHING this is the only place it belongs.

Also him posting it here with before pics adds more credibility to his story as opposed to him just popping in here "claiming" to have had implants in his arm. at least he can say i had this lump here are the pics and this is what they pulled out of me.

sounds to me like your having a # day and have picked this poor guy to take your frustrations out on.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wow i thought i would check out this thread for a bit of ATS therapy and it must be a certain time of the month for some people or isnt it a full moon .Anyway i know someone who had a lump under his skin on the wrist looks similar to yours ,right on the vein. He always claimed it was an implant by something unknown ,It does happen but difficult to prove.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Post Error

[edit on 26-7-2010 by slane69]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMNOTWHOITSAYSIAM

Thankyou, i've just wikied both of those and i'm currently reading up on them, thanks. Love the fact one of them could be fatal

reply to post by 12voltz

Yeah, i think people are all to quick to just call alien abduction. That's not what i'm here for, but it is interesting to read about other people who have similar experiences and do think it was aliens.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by OrionTri]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Thread derailers are a pet peeve of mine. Why people gotta ruin perfectly good threads because of their own personal problems and insecurities? Take it somewhere else, please.

OrionTri, your thread is perfectly sound and there was no reason for anyone to be so grumpy about it. I am curious to see what the doctors have to say about it.

-Sol

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm glad a lot of you other guys aren't being d-bags about this thread, unlike some people who seem to have had the worst day ever.

ANYWAY; Orion & everyone, I found that footage of the guy with the 'implant' in his hip. His name's Stan Romanek (or however it's spelled), and after watching it again, it does seem like such a bag of bunk!

The part where he's talking about the 'implant' is at 1:50.

Quite interesting to see what happens if your's ISN'T a cyst Orion.

Edit; I hate Danny Dyer!

[edit on 26/7/10 by Robbed In Albion.]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hey all who are still interested in this thread

I've just got back from the GP, with "good" news (good depending on whether you wanted me to be healthy or to have some sort of crazy illness or alien abduction).

Apparently, the lumps are actually just extremely prominent valves in my veins and they mean me no harm!

It's just a coincidence that i happened to notice it at the same time i noticed the cuts, which i guess added more speculation.

For those that may comment back saying, "ha, you fool! told you were weren't abducted" or something along those lines, i never claimed to be, but i wanted to see what the community thought about the lumps and also what explanations they may give; both for personal and entertainment value

Good day to you all.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Hey all who are still interested in this thread

I've just got back from the GP, with "good" news (good depending on whether you wanted me to be healthy or to have some sort of crazy illness or alien abduction).

Apparently, the lumps are actually just extremely prominent valves in my veins and they mean me no harm!

It's just a coincidence that i happened to notice it at the same time i noticed the cuts, which i guess added more speculation.

For those that may comment back saying, "ha, you fool! told you were weren't abducted" or something along those lines, i never claimed to be, but i wanted to see what the community thought about the lumps and also what explanations they may give; both for personal and entertainment value

Good day to you all.

Your thread still made for interesting reading though. I have read many accounts of alien abduction and implantation etc. You never claimed to have had an alien encoutner, just that this had happened to you and what did we think.

The human body can in it's self be an alien from time to time, it does the most obscure things which sometimes even phase the doctors.

I think ATS is overrun with trolls, busybodies and people who should keep their miserable mouths shut unless they have a contribution worth making.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

Thanks for your support, you've got a star from me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join