It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange "bumps" on my arm.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Alright ATS.

I woke up on morning on the 5th of January, 2010 (if you wondered how i know the dates, i recorded it) and i had a strange cut on my arm. It was scabbed over when i woke up, but it just looked like a normal graze. I thought i must've cut myself or scrapped myself in my sleep and i made nothing of it, although i did think that to cut somewhere in my sleep and to wake with it already completely scabbed over was unusual - but hey, i'm not a doctor.
The cut is small, circular and located near my elbow, it is directly on top of a vein.

Anyway, i can't actually remember why i was doing this, but i was. I was feeling around the cut with my thumb and then i saw the bump. In short, there is an area on my arm that if i press down on, "something" in my arm is pushed up. When i feel the "something" it is quite hard, it looks metallic, but bear in mind it's under my skin so it's hard to tell exactly. I'm under the impression that it isn't a part of me.

So yeah, i've got a weird bump under my skin, and it's freaking weird. Oh, and this is all in my right arm.

A couple of weeks ago, (i don't know this date) i woke with another similar cut, now on my left arm, in exactly the same place. This one took longer to heal and the scab is still there now (the one on my right arm scarred).

I thought, "wow, what a darn diddly coincidence" and began feeling around to see if there is a bump. There is a tiny bump if i feel the correct place but it is not as prominent.

Here are the details of both marks.
Right arm:

• Quick heal
  • Very prominent bump
  • light scar

Left arm:

• "normal" healing rate
  • less prominant bump

Keep in mind, they are both (seemingly) over a vein.

I have taken some pictures, they're not particularly interesting, but they do show the marks, and the lumps.

All the pictures of the lumps were originally videos, that i then print screened still images from; you have any idea how hard it is to take a photo of the inside of your elbow whilst pressing against it with your thumb?!

Oh, and i apologize for picture quality.

Picture uno, the mark on my left arm. PICTURE EDITED TO FIT.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cca3247b815.jpg[/atsimg]

Picture number two, the mark on my right arm. It is actually really hard to see, but it is there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d42ff15fa2b.jpg[/atsimg]

Bump on my right arm, picture one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4b63f531a43.jpg[/atsimg]

Bump on my right arm, picture two.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20e5aa4ee629.jpg[/atsimg]

Bump on my right arm, picture three.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5be74d6e8ab8.jpg[/atsimg]

There are more, but they're not quite as good as the three above. The bump on my left arm is awfully hard to photograph so i skipped it, if you really want to see it just ask and i will try and get a photo of it.

Yeah, so here they are. I must state though, that the bump is to the right (from my view) of the cut and it can only be seen when i apply pressure to just next to it, or around a certain area.

Thoughts and opinions are welcomed, that's what i'm here for.

I don't know how the "thing" got in my arm, or if it even is a thing. I don't know what it is.

Obviously, i have a few explanations, but my mind cannot choose one.
I welcome all explanations, alternative or not, i just wanna know what the feck this thing is

I am going to arrange an appointment at the local GP to see what the doctor things, and i would love to get it X-rayed. I guess this will come in due time.

Thanks ATS.

EDIT TO ADD:

Unfortunately, my images are too big and certain "good parts" have been cut out, if someone could help me externally link them, or sort it out, it would be most appreciated. Thanks!

[edit on 25-7-2010 by OrionTri]

[edit on 25-7-2010 by OrionTri]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This reminds me of a very similar story to someone in the US.
I can't recall his name exactly; It was the bloke who thought he had undisputable proof of alien life, via footage of a Grey, as well as 'Official' US docs that detailed he was to be kept under surveillance.

Anyhow, he also described something very similar to what you do, except rather than in his arm, it was in his hip.
Naturally, he went to his GP, and they got it removed.. Turns out it was something very odd indeed. It was what appeared to be an orange metal, but it was something we've never encountered before. Not only was this a metal we'd never encountered, but it also changed colours.. Very weird.

I'll have a dig around and see if I can find the video / article on it, and if so, I'll whack it up here for you!

Hope everything turns out alright for you my friend!
S&F to see if anyone else can help you!

Edit; In response to your edit, I can resize those images for you if you send me them via U2U / msn.

[edit on 25/7/10 by Robbed In Albion.]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yes your pics are too blurry to tell anything.
My question is..did you seek medical advice or jump on the alien implant bandwagon?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

If you notice, it says he'll be going to see his local GP about it soon.

Edit; I also think the bottom picture is a very good example of what he means!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It does say i'll be going to check it out and hopefully get it X-rayed soon.

And no, i haven't jumped on the alien abduction bandwagon, of course i've considered it, which is why i'm posting here so i can get a wider selection of views and hopefully make up my mind.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robbed In Albion.

If you notice, it says he'll be going to see his local GP about it soon.

Edit; I also think the bottom picture is a very good example of what he means!

Oh puleeze don't buddy up to impress me.
Why not seek medical advice FIRST before posting pics here?
Cart before the horse.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So that's where my birthday presents went! Just have them extracted and send them to me. Thanks.

That really is my birthday, btw. And I never get gifts.

I hate it when that happens.

Okay, so what are you going to do now? Best idea I can come up with is to find a really reputable country doctor and have them removed, photographed, and catalogued. Post photos here. Then keep an eye on those things and see what happens.

Darn aliens keep making a wrong turn at Albuquerque....

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Woa, bad day at work?

Just trying to get some info and possible similar experiences etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've just sent the pictures to a friend who is trying to resize them on photoshop for me, so i can repost them.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Wow. Sorry Master! Wasn't aware I couldn't try and be helpful by pointing something out!

I'll try not to get in your way next time.

Edit; And why would I be concerned with trying to impress you?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionTri

No-simple process of elimination, and applying occam's razor.
If you have something wrong with your body, seek medical attention first.
Quite common sense no?
If the docs find something odd, or have no clue..then you can chalk it up to something paranormal/ alien/ whatever.
Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Wow. Sorry Master! Wasn't aware I couldn't try and be helpful by pointing something out!

I do my homework..a simple check of your friends list..too easy.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by OrionTri

No-simple process of elimination, and applying occam's razor.
If you have something wrong with your body, seek medical attention first.
Quite common sense no?
If the docs find something odd, or have no clue..then you can chalk it up to something paranormal/ alien/ whatever.
Just sayin.

I think you're being a bit over critical here. OrionTri's already said that they're going to their GP to get it checked out. In the meantime, what's the harm in posting something up here? Noone ever mentioned anything about aliens. If anything you're jumping to conclusions...

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have one on my right upper forearm. One morning i woke up with a scar just as yours, with a distinct bump on my arm. When i touch the bump, it feels gel covered with a thick hard inside.

Was I abducted? I don't know. I don't even know if abductions exist. I would like to believe they do, but thats a whole different story. Believing something and knowing something is so vast in difference i dare not confuse the two.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I do my homework..a simple check of your friends list..too easy.

So because he's on my friends list, means that by pointing out something in a helpful manner, I'm trying to buddy up to impress you?

Please, you seem to think I'm supposed to look at you like the sun is shining out of one of your orificies.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

What's wrong with having Robbed In Albion on my friends list?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Robbed In Albion.

It's a CONSPIRACY website. Thread was posted in the Gray area..not the medical forum.
WHO is jumping to conclusions?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Have you just left it like that then?
Any ideas on what it may be? Any possible theories?

Just saw your edit, are you now stuck at a crossroads of believing that it may be "alien" and therefore prove aliens exist to you, or that it's something else?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I would like to see better photos - too blurry and close up to determine anything. There are numerous types of skin problems, I would have it checked out soon. Is there any particular reason you are even thinking alien intrusion other than the skin problems? Has anything else happened recently?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

When i discovered it i tried to think of as many explanations as possible. During a discussion with some friends, the "lol, alien abduction" theory came up. I never took it seriously, but you never know.
I'm here to get as many different theories as possible, apply them to my life and my lifestyle, and see which one(s) may or may not fit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join