It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is the Sun in the sky.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've felt the connection to the greyish, greenish, purplish (if that's even possible) haze that surrounds the Sun. There's this curved limb of this unlikely coloured stuff that extends down to the Earth. It's not just a ball of fire, it has conciousness and has guided me through an extremely traumatic investigation into all things conspiracy for the last seven months.

I was normal until last December, now I can see everything and get strange drousy illnesses whenever there seems to be a big demonic festival on - Easter, lunar eclipse and this weekend (Bohemian grove).

It's a bizarre position to be in when you'd rather believe you were insane than know the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"No, the sun is not alive...alive is a biological attribute placed on a lifeform...and the sun is not a lifeform..it does not reproduce, eat, etc...

Animation is not life..it is simply reactions in the same way I can plop a rock into a lake...the waves it creates are not alive...simply reactionary forces from the rock...you can make an argument that if you go far enough back, you will find a alive being meddling with things to make the wave to begin with, but that doesn't change the fact that the rock, nor the waves are not alive" (SaturnFX).

I fully disagree my friend. If you are going to play the rigorous and irrationally "rational" card, then we may as well analyze your black and white perspective:

alive(p):
1. Having life; living. See Synonyms at living.
2. In existence or operation; active: keep your hopes alive.
3. Full of living or moving things; abounding: a pool alive with trout.
4. Full of activity or animation; lively

Life:
a. The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
b. The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.
2. Living organisms considered as a group: plant life; marine life.
3. A living being, especially a person: an earthquake that claimed hundreds of lives.
4. The physical, mental, and spiritual experiences that constitute existence: the artistic life of a writer.
a. The interval of time between birth and death: She led a good, long life.
b. The interval of time between one's birth and the present: has had hay fever all his life.
c. A particular segment of one's life: my adolescent life.
d. The period from an occurrence until death: elected for life; paralyzed for life.
e. Slang A sentence of imprisonment lasting till death.
6. The time for which something exists or functions: the useful life of a car.
7. A spiritual state regarded as a transcending of corporeal death.
8. An account of a person's life; a biography.
9. Human existence, relationships, or activity in general: real life; everyday life.
a. A manner of living: led a hard life.
b. A specific, characteristic manner of existence. Used of inanimate objects: "Great institutions seem to have a life of their own, independent of those who run them" (New Republic).
c. The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.
a. A source of vitality; an animating force: She's the life of the show.
b. Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.
a. Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.
b. Actual environment or reality; nature.

So, by definition, the Sun is very, very alive and full of life. And in terms of your "eating" and "reproducing" ideas:

The sun eats by fusing Hydrogen, Helium, and eventually other heavier elements.

It reproduces by convecting and transmitting electromagnetic information, spits of chunks of matter, and eventually explodes and gives rise to all new material for new systems to form. It is also the gravitational well and energy provider of an entire solar system...

Pretty sure, the Sun is alive.

Pretty sure, the Sun says...stop taking me for granted

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Im not going to get too involved here because Im still trying to figure out everything myself.

But just have to add - the companies logos all being influenced from the seed of life diagram; BPs logo couldnt be a better example.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circular Universe
I wrote an essay for a class analyzing Jordan Maxwell's book "That Old-Time Religion: The Story of Religious Foundations," which focuses on the similarities between Jesus Christ and the Sun/ Astrology. Wouldn't it be interesting if this information was presented on a global scale? It's definitely changed the way I look at things

circularuniverse.wordpress.com...

For that same class I re-presented the information in video form (called a "remix" in the class), along with symbols and logos which point towards an astrological influence in our modern times.

Hello there!

I thoroughly enjoyed your video and commend you for using your own reasoning. I am cautious when people want to show the similarities between Jesus and Horus for they often fall victim to the info from Zeltergist which is full of often nonsense. But I do see the similarities that you mentioned of...and you did a great job with the video.

Ill have to add this to my favorites on youtube

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This video and its companions talk alot about the sun/ son connection start at 7 minutes in on the first video to skip fluff

also this series touches upon the subject as well

*Note*

These are very interesting videos , I found them offering me much food for thought.

~meathead

ETA- i like the way these are just audio files, when i found them i would just let them play in the background while i continued to surf and didnt get the feeling i was missing something ..

Edited again to add there are alot more of these out there but i didnt want to link a page of videos. if these have you interested just search you tube for Bill Cooper

Also

*Disclaimer*

Before i get labeled a Cooper lover ,I would just like to say that i am well aware of the alien misinfo he touted early on. And i dont blindly accept what he says as truth, but i did find alot of his"work" thought provoking and if nothing else..Entertaining,,

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Mike Stivic]

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
reply to post by Circular Universe

Great but I thought the sun was a sphere - without wings? Symbolism yet again! And false at that!

The wings represent the sun rays, and I suppose helped to represent the sun flying through the sky

Edit: Thank you very much LeoVirgo! You may like my other videos too

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Circular Universe]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

interesting-

The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.-Rev6.12

Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."-Rev14.7

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I like the idea that all religions spawned from astrology and worship of the sun, while trying to explain our coming of consciousness where we became self aware, which makes sense if you think about it enough.

Morning star(lucifer) that gets cast down when the sun comes up(ressurection).
All kinds of fun stuff if you think about religion and astrology.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex Plures-Unus

Who is to say that 'energy' is life or that it isnt?

Who is to say that anything that 'to and fro's'.....is not a form of 'life' a form of 'energy'.

In ancient beliefs, before 'man' was....often is told about something that 'went to and fro' on the waters....this could simply be the 'sun' moving to and fro beginning energy in one form to energy in another form....being what emanates life all through out the Universe.

What if 'energy' always was and always is' without needed to be 'made' or created? Would all forms of energy then be 'life'...how can 'life' come from something that is 'not life'? How can us, a form of energy....come from something that was not 'life'....a form of energy?

I have a hard time drawing a line between forms of energy and biological life. I do see the difference, but I also see 'to and fro' as being some 'form' of 'life/energy'.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by SwissPort905v2

Naa, Jesus is just the story of Horus with new names...Horus did have domain over both the sun and moon, was known as the savior and the light, etc...but if u were to try and parallel christianity with the sun, you would have more luck saying Lucifer was/is the sun...the morning star...the sun is a star that we see starting at morning, etc (although most agree it is venus they were talking about).

Mythology is a interesting tangled web.

Horus is quite a bit different from jesus in many regards.
But alas, there are several character archetypes of Jesus.
It's a very simply concept to be honest, I'm surprised there aren't more.

Osiris is often left out of the 'comparison' when people talk about Jesus and past figures, but Osiris has some similarities as well.

I think its best to stay simple...

We see that the stories often show us parallels to the 'ages' of time.

We see 'man' that is born of a 'god'.

We see then these men become 'god'.

We see 'truth and light' come from these 'men'.

They often represent a 'bringer of life/light'.

It is very interesting, that its embedded into the human history, to have the same representations over and over and over.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here I thought you were going somewhere until I came across this lil diddly o'yours:

The other stars in the sky, while they may be larger than our Sun, do not provide the type of comfort that our Sun provides to us.

How the HECK do you know what other suns may or may-not provide? We don't even know what swims around in our own oceans and here you sit, KNOWING the providence of other stars? Geeze OP....get a grip.

At least do yourself (and others) a favor and preface statements like that with 'it is of my opinion that......" instead of saying totally off-the-wall and unjustified comments.

(This is where religion gets all messed up! They 'claim' with no proof)

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex Plures-Unus

Who decides what life is and what is not?

The Atom is a self sustained entity that continously exchanges energy or even sub atomic particles for that matter, as much as you exchange energy and particles with the surrounding environment and entities.

Isn't the comming together of two different atoms by exchanging electrons and creating a molecule with totally different qualities as their "parents" some kind of primordial sexual reproduction and complexification by union of two "sexes", one being negative and one being positive?

It's just a matter of definition.
You have been around for what, some decades, humanity has been around for millenia. You should watch the entire Sun's existence since the begining till the end to come to the conclusion that it does not reproduce. Who knows maybe earth is the sun's "child".
Of cours i was joking, NOT!

I might add, where does the life-force come from if we are made from basically "dead" matter? What does make someone alive. Is being alive being sentient? What is being sentient? What if even atoms are sentient in a very low level that we do not fully understand?

Let's not be arrogant in labeling things as "alive" or "dead" when we have no power in having chosen to be alive in the first place.

There is however a simple geniuine and naive truth. We owe our life to the energy of Sun.
As I have pointed out before the sun is just the god of macrocosm, not the absolute one who i doubt anyone knows. But as far as our little world is concerned, as far as humanity is concerned, the Sun makes life possible, he is our God. The warmth that flows through our veins, the warmth of life is just sunlight transmutet to heat through a long process.
Truth is always simple, no need to go to far to find it, it is in the Sun-Light.

No religion involved here, no complex philosophy involved, just the simple facts of nature.
My GOD is he who makes my life possible, and we all agree that the SUN is what makes life on earth as we know it possible.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by ProdigalSon]

[edit on 25-7-2010 by ProdigalSon]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

those were pretty interesting, while riding the big Kahuna-thanks!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
ofc jesus is the sun.

jesus died the 25th of december.
that's usually when the darkest days of the year ocurr.

three days later the days get longer and longer
he "resurrects".

the three kings are the three stars in orions belt who all point
to the place where the "savior" will appear again in december.

the cross is the southern cross, a stellar constelation in the southern
hemisphere that can be seen from egypt.

so all in all, jesus is horus. there are over 200 characters
that are like jesus and horus.

a 2000 yr old conspiracy... he who has the knowledge has the power.
on those days it was who knew when the seasons would come.

this was in a movie I saw and it made sense.
Logic>book that has been rewritten over 300 times.

no offense to anyone.

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloro
ofc jesus is the sun.

he "resurrects".

no offense to anyone.

peace

So how does Dec 25th relate to horus and can you show me in historical documents where both Jesus and Horus 'die' on Dec 25th.

Can you show me where Horus is dead for 3 days and rises again?

Can you show me where '3 stars or wise men' are connected to the true history of Horus?

We have to be careful and not mix ourselves with what man has added to these stories.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
incidently, in the matter of a belief system, I have no problem with the concept of the sun being a deity, or a carrot, or a piece of toast, or wind, etc...all systems are simple matters of belief over facts anyhow, so it really is a moot point.

I think that the problem lies in the implied matter that the sun is the christian god...and thats not the case overall...if you went into philosophical hair splitting, the sun would be either Jesus or Lucifer, depending on which interpretation you wanted to go with...but the head God created the light...the sun...so therefore the sun is not God...

Morning star...sure (after all, it is a star, and you do see it in morning), or the light/savior/whatnot.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Interesting point of view.
I just wanted to share this with everyone because, on some level...it's relevant.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloro
ofc jesus is the sun.

he "resurrects".

no offense to anyone.

peace

Ooooooh, I think someone watched Zeitgeist! Go fer ya!
(You forgot the 12 disciples being the 12 zodiac-signs. And on and on and on..........)

It still blows my mind. The PTB decided what are myths (Bigfoot, etc) and what is truth (religion) BUT the part that really blows my mind is...............YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL BUYING IT!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
reply to post by The Wave

trust me this is not the only thing that's happened, I think I've read evrything possibly related over at least 16 years intensely and nothing agrees better to what I've seen and heard than the scriptures, I think you are stereotyping possibly, you should read up on just the word freedom and new covenant

To "No King But Jesus",

No offense or anything intended, but with an alleged "16 years" of "intensely" reading "everything possibly related" on this topic, why is it my observation that you dodge nearly 100% of all intelligent faith related questions directed to you on these forums?

Your only replies most of the time are vague contradicted bible verses to which you dont even dwell the slightest on the verses that you do post.

I would absolutely respect anyone with such a claim as yours, but based on your output here, I highly doubt your claim.

Does your 16 years of reading "everything" include other faiths such as Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Egyptian, Sumerian etc beliefs? And thats just for starters, theres TONS more my friend.

AND, please answer this WITHOUT a bible verse, thanks.

Edit: to address member.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by SunIsSon]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SunIsSon

Hi

Think you are replying to the wrong person - I never wrote that!

Peace!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join