It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAP: Tim Turner of Restore America Plan is now the Interim President of New Republic of United State

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Can you explain the logic behind having 10 House of Representative members for each state? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Want to here Turner speak? Here is a speech that will fire your imagination.

Republic of the united States Address ~ President James Timothy Turner

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

Yeah, it does, doesn't it? Well, I do not make government, I just write about it. Let cooler, wiser heads deal with the specifics, and let our Freedom Ring!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It is a fine speech, autowrench. I've linked to it before too.

I wish people would take the time to hear him out and see what he's offering before they cast judgement on him.....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So...if January comes and goes, as does the rest of 2011, and nothing comes of this (accept for maybe some excuse as to why it never happend, like secret agents stopped them, or the new President was assassinated or something similar), can I then be angry?

I mean...Like really angry? Can I also feel like these guys lied to me?

Anyways...if it does happen, you won't see Mr Mask complain...no sir...heck I'll even forgive the overly Christian thing and salute the new President with a smile and pride.

But really...when (if) January comes...goes...and nothing happens...can I then say these guys are fricken monsters for lying to a hopeful man about the most important subject in my entire country?

Just asking.

MM

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well, yes, yes you can.

But hey, if it's that easy. I proclaim myself emperor of the Earth, and I hereby abolish all governments and order all people to be subservient to me.

Do I have to make the website? Or is just the proclamation good enough?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
These guys are all either going to end up suicided or locked away in the basement of Leavenworth til Jehova comes back from the dead.

Grand idea in principle I suppose, but I dont see the gargoyles in government having any sense of humor about this one.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I recall some 25 years ago a pastor alluding to such a takeover of government in America one day in the future.

Nice to watch the video. They seem like godly men. What a contrast to those currently in power...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Tim is not it;
Sorry for your loss

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Mr Mask we have to make it happen

100 dvds are 10 dollers

and burn the best documentaries you could find

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yeah like anyone would get arrested for burning an distributing free documentaries

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I've been seeking info on this...kinda weird that its not there to be found.

I did find these vids that sorta point to fraud on behalf of the RAP...but again, just rumors and speculations. But the guy seems more honest and legit then all of RAP (IMO)

I also find it odd how there is no new info being posted, and the clips already released by the RAP have less then 6000 views...but hey, that can just be bad PR...right?

Watch these vids and make some conclusions happen inside your head...

One of the vids quote words from Tim Turner on speech he gave, where he says that if in the new republic a cop was to pull over a drug dealer, he simply needs to pull his gun and shoot him- right there on the side of the road- in the head, no trial.

Then someone in the audience says "isnt that murder?"

And Tim replies- "things are going to be hard in the new republic"

Sorry...that is not how I roll.

And such a system seems too easy to misuse and get innocents murdered on the spot...Imagine cops having this right today? heck, we have enough unlawful executions by psycho cops as it is now...give them the free right? Jesus...no way.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

I also find it odd how there is no new info being posted, and the clips already released by the RAP have less then 6000 views...but hey, that can just be bad PR...right?

?

They post a new conference call once a week, here's the latest one:

www.republicoftheunitedstates.org...

One of the vids quote words from Tim Turner on speech he gave, where he says that if in the new republic a cop was to pull over a drug dealer, he simply needs to pull his gun and shoot him- right there on the side of the road- in the head, no trial.

Then someone in the audience says "isnt that murder?"

And Tim replies- "things are going to be hard in the new republic"

Got a link for that??

I have listened to Tim Turner quite a bit and never once heard him say anything like that.

One thing they have said is there will be no more victim-less crime, so all the marijuana people will go free!

Never once heard them say anything about executing drug dealers with no trial.....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Mr Mask have you been to this site yet?

www.bureauofrepublicrecords.org...

Watched the videos?

It all looks very very slick and officious looking wouldn't you say?

Even issuing their own national ID cards now, that can't be anything serious.........

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

No sir...I can't find anything much proving he said what is claimed in that video. The guy has been making videos on RAP for some time now, and began (apparently) being "Pro-RAP".

As for me stating my concern about the lack of hits on their videos, I just think there is way too few hits for someone announcing they are the president and the military is behind them. I would guess that more then 5000 soldiers would be all about viewing it.

Also, looking into what people are saying about who owns those websites belonging to RAP, there seems to be some claims of fraud. A man named "Clive Boustred" who seems to be in some legal trouble...I can't say I know, since there is so little online about all of this.

In fact, the guy I posted above is the number 1 guy I can find online talking about this. His videos seem to have more views then RAP itself.

I am researching the validity of this whole new claim, and really, I can't find any info on it other than what RAP is saying themselves.

As for Tim saying he would "pop" people in the head (and making a gun gesture with hand), it has been mention on the follow sites...though they look as shady as RAP's sites and anyone else reporting on this.

www.commercialredemption.com...
www.rumormillnews.com...

Like I said...trying to find reliable info on this whole thing is impossible. You would think there would be more then a handful of websites covering this story...but there is not.

I'm all for americans taking back america, but I refuse to jump to conclusions based on a few guys who had horrible speaking natures and nothing to back up their incredible claims.

I'll continue to watch of course...and see what happens.

Hope this didn't sound rude...I like you Mr Coffee.

MM

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

No sir...I can't find anything much proving he said what is claimed in that video. The guy has been making videos on RAP for some time now, and began (apparently) being "Pro-RAP".

BTW it isn't called 'RAP' any more, it's the "Republic for the united States of America" now.

As for me stating my concern about the lack of hits on their videos, I just think there is way too few hits for someone announcing they are the president and the military is behind them. I would guess that more then 5000 soldiers would be all about viewing it.

Mask, I don't think they were ready for big media exposure yet. They were keeping a lot of stuff under wraps for security reasons. Makes sense right?

But with this new website launch it'll get picked up by the media in due time I'm sure

I am researching the validity of this whole new claim, and really, I can't find any info on it other than what RAP is saying themselves.

Exactly, might as well get the information directly from source. These guys are doing weekly conference calls now, plus this video from the Utah event.

Have you listened to all the conference calls Mask? They're dynamite!

Like I said...trying to find reliable info on this whole thing is impossible. You would think there would be more then a handful of websites covering this story...but there is not.

Dude, just listen to the conference calls and watch the video, just get the information directly from the President himself. Man!

The information's not hard to find, it's all over their new websites now......

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here's the URL for his speech from the Utah event again:

www.bureauofrepublicrecords.org...
www.ustream.tv...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hear it for yourself on the above audio at talkshoe, where numerous people in the Grand Juries related to the Restore America Plan report getting summarily tossed out, lied to, kept in the dark, deceived, and hornswaggled into signing over their powers to the supreme elders and immediate juniors.

It seems that the elders, after tossing out Sam Kennedy and taking in Tim Turner, have led the RAP nationwide grand jurors down the golden brick road to oblivion, have finally revealed that they created a trust and got the grand jurors to make themselves liable (through bonds) for the acts of the elders.

One ex-juror denounced Tim Turner for lying and tolerating Florida’s leader Byron somebody for despotic behavior. Another expressed that she believes the elders sold (or perhaps securitized) the bonds and used them to get commitments in gold to make themselves rich.

I believe U.S. Homeland Security has sent the elders in as plants to take over the RAP and inveigle the grand jurors into their scheme.

One juror feels confident that if people rescind their signatures and revoke their powers of attorney then perhaps they can get their power back. Oh, brother, what a mess the Restore America Plan has become.

thankyouwhiteknights.blogspot.com...

and some more, the RAP Plan Grand Jurors
have been infiltrated and taken over.

Restore America Plan - Troubles With The Indiana Grand Jury
This was just relayed to me and I was requested to post it. I am posting it as heard.

The Indiana Grand Jury is in BIG TROUBLE. The two leaders of the Indiana Grand Jury have brutally taken control and have removed grand jury members without the approval of the Elders and especially Tim Turner.

Tim Turner and the Elders were not aware of nor approved the activities of these two political hacks.

These two leaders have used the 'old boy buddy' system to get there buddies on board. The 27 Grand Jury members have been told they were to be replaced by a hand picked buddies of these two.

The 27 member grand jury has been terrorized by these actions. Death threats have been given and even a juror's pet has been poisoned.

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

hmmmm, a coup within RAP ???

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hoax.

Use the whois database to look up the bureauofpublicrecords org website,

hoax, 100%.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Pervius because: it''s a hoax

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Pervius, that should be bureauofrepublicrecords.org