It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAP: Tim Turner of Restore America Plan is now the Interim President of New Republic of United State

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

*applauds*

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

I’d like to point something out that I think is being missed by most people. Primarily those that are attacking Tim Turner….or rather “trying to warn us about him”.
#1. The military approached him with “the plans” and said we cannot act until we have the “order” from a legitimate government.
That is the END of the controversy right there!!
Folks…THIS IS A MILITARY OPERATION.
it was personnel in the military who instigated it, designed it, is leading it, and will finish it. It could only have been military personell who could get the rest of the military on board. You’ve maybe read the remark of Tim Turner saying ” we just need warm bodies to fill positions” well…Tim Turner is just another warm body that the military needed to be in place.
The dis-info people have got everyone so worked up about TT when in reality he is irrelevant. He is a necessary “figurehead on paper”…and very temporary.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Please!

That was debunked on here already, please don't dredge up bull crap without researching it.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

Are you one of those people that believes tabloid newspapers like the Weekly World News?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Whether it's been debunked or not. The point is, even the corporate media is turning against Obama, that can't be a good sign for him.

Read the signs dude, it's pretty clear that Obama's finished. Have a look at all the different points of evidence posted in this thread and connect the dots.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Man yeah... lotta negative posters in this thread.

I'm not sure what they think a return to Constitutional, DE JURE government is supposed to look like.

But I'm pretty sure it goes something like this:

Mail a written declaration to every major player in the USFC(United States Federal CORPORATION) that us Sovereigns, as declared by the constitution under which we adhere, do declare the activities of the de facto USF corporation null and void.

We therefore revert back to de jure constitutional law as declared before the Civil War.

Since this declaration is on paper, and can be backed up with citations of the current law and legalize, it is itself a contractual declaration and therefore LAW ITSELF.

How else to do it?! Throw bricks in their offices?!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well I'm pretty sure that the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland is not one of those "80 countries" that recognize these guys as a government. I just checked the directory here and we don't recognize them here at the major media organization I work for. They're not listed, and in fact I wrote our research on these guys personally so I think I'd be informed if we started "relations" with them.

This stuff is bunk, straight out of people's imaginations and that's about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

You do know that us Yanks declared ourselves independent from a tyrannical gov't once before, right?

All we did was write something down and agree upon it.

The fighting is but a byproduct of two legal systems clashing - the old tyrannical one trying to smother out the democratic and free new one.

I guess I just don't understand the people like you that say this is bunk because I can't imagine that you have a better idea.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

You do know that us Yanks declared ourselves independent from a tyrannical gov't once before, right?

All we did was write something down and agree upon it.

The fighting is but a byproduct of two legal systems clashing - the old tyrannical one trying to smother out the democratic and free new one.

I guess I just don't understand the people like you that say this is bunk because I can't imagine that you have a better idea.

Well there is one thing you can do now that you could not when under our king, you can vote. Try it, you might like the power to elect the people that run your nation.

Look I really do not like the Sovereign Citizens Movement, but you know I really did not have an opinion on it until I spent a month traveling across the United States meeting them, learning their ideas and theories. The people that are declaring this "interim government" are flatly and completely wrong in their interpretation of United States history and law, that's the long and short of it.

I also cannot stand the argument that I hear all of the time on here that since the United States has rebelled once that it would be a good idea to do so again. You also used nuclear weapons before, and at that time it probably saved millions of lives, it doesn't mean it's a good idea to just keep doing it.

Let's be clear about something here: My "better idea" is to vote, not to declare yourselves independent or in rebellion. The simple fact that the people whom have done this are not in jail yet shows that the government of the United States simply doesn't care or see their movement as a threat, that is all.

For this simple reason, until such time as any action is taken by either party involved, the RAP is no different than the crazy man on the street-corner telling people he's Napoleon.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
hmm...I dont remember voting in anyone by that name...pretty sure I wasn't drunk.

Pretty sure I didn't vote for Obama. Do you have a point? At a minimum, half the people voted for someone else than the current politician serving in every sector of the government. Just because you didn't vote for him doesn't mean he wasn't elected. Just nitpicking here.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I didn't mean to come off as crass in my original post. It's just that this being a reality is so remote, it is difficult to even entertain. I think that the vast majority of Americans would agree that our government is broken and in desperate need of repair. It's just, HOW to go about it...

My honest opinion is that IF the military were on board, they would simply execute a velvet coup and take over and THEN go about establishing De Jure Government through CONSTITUTIONAL methods. This just seems a little bassackwards to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
This is hilarious. No, not the movement, I'm talking about the comments from people. The self-subservient complaining and mocking is about what I expected. Many of the replies in this topic thus far are tantamount of the old parable "Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk."

What we have here is a movement that is working to restore the Constitution of the United States and bring this country back to a Republic - a goal that many of you have all clamored for and begged for, and this is what I see.

"What a joke!"

"I didn't vote for him, screw this!"

"They don't stand a bit of a chance."

Over and over and OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

What in the *SNIP* is wrong with you people? You want change, you want a better country, you want an end to corruption but when it is staring you in the face, when there is actually a glimmer of hope shining in the distance, what do you do?

You cower away. Return to your pasture. Nothing to see here.

Why don't some of you wake up, stop being so damn selfish, and for once in your lives DO SOMETHING.... or better yet - DON'T STAND IN THE WAY OF THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING!

If you are so connected to the old life that you don't want to see some kind of change - then just leave your comments at home.

And people wonder why I'm a misanthrope. You kind of have no choice when you meet with such irresponsible, deluded people.
How does a movement basically advocating a coup gonna restore the Constitution? Everything about it is a violation of the Constitution they supposedly hold so sacred.

The only delusion is the movement itself and those that support it.

If they were serious and had any desire to actually change anything, they'd make a real effort and run for office, even if it needed to start at a local level to build some momentum. That would require effort though, so they'd rather just sit around pipe dreaming while getting a few donations during the dream.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

*applauds*

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

I’d like to point something out that I think is being missed by most people. Primarily those that are attacking Tim Turner….or rather “trying to warn us about him”.
#1. The military approached him with “the plans” and said we cannot act until we have the “order” from a legitimate government.
That is the END of the controversy right there!!
Folks…THIS IS A MILITARY OPERATION.
it was personnel in the military who instigated it, designed it, is leading it, and will finish it. It could only have been military personell who could get the rest of the military on board. You’ve maybe read the remark of Tim Turner saying ” we just need warm bodies to fill positions” well…Tim Turner is just another warm body that the military needed to be in place.
The dis-info people have got everyone so worked up about TT when in reality he is irrelevant. He is a necessary “figurehead on paper”…and very temporary.

If the military was planning a coup, LAST thing they would need are these people. If a military coup does ever take place, it'll happen quietly, quickly, and not having a puppet head that runs its mouth on the internet looking for donations.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Well there is one thing you can do now that you could not when under our king, you can vote. Try it, you might like the power to elect the people that run your nation.

Look I really do not like the Sovereign Citizens Movement, but you know I really did not have an opinion on it until I spent a month traveling across the United States meeting them, learning their ideas and theories. The people that are declaring this "interim government" are flatly and completely wrong in their interpretation of United States history and law, that's the long and short of it.

I also cannot stand the argument that I hear all of the time on here that since the United States has rebelled once that it would be a good idea to do so again. You also used nuclear weapons before, and at that time it probably saved millions of lives, it doesn't mean it's a good idea to just keep doing it.

Let's be clear about something here: My "better idea" is to vote, not to declare yourselves independent or in rebellion. The simple fact that the people whom have done this are not in jail yet shows that the government of the United States simply doesn't care or see their movement as a threat, that is all.

For this simple reason, until such time as any action is taken by either party involved, the RAP is no different than the crazy man on the street-corner telling people he's Napoleon.

Well, we can vote - but the legitimacy of the voting institution is in question, IMO.

And also: Electoral College

The election for President and Vice President is not a direct election by United States citizens. Citizens vote for electors, representing a state, who are the authorized constitutional participants in a presidential election. In early U.S. history, some state laws delegated the choice of electors to the state legislature. Electors are free to vote for anyone eligible to be President, but in practice pledge to vote for specific candidates and voters cast ballots for favored presidential and vice presidential candidates by voting for correspondingly pledged electors.

Mind you, that is just the Prez and VP, though.

Who really makes the big decisions?

And your comment about Nukes is out of nowhere - it does not relate in any way to restoring a government out of line. I burnt my hand once getting too close to a fire... doesn't mean I should do that again.

I think the gov't does care about the movement because they know that the people in the movement are studying legalese and the law. But who in the gov't is caring? This is a huge corporation(that we call the gov't) that is very compartmentalized.

A cop that pulls you over will be overwhelmed with the information, but a well placed judge by a (hardly) elected Prez could be there to strike down something like this in case a citizen happened to gain enough steam to challenge the corporation's authority and power.

De jure and de facto ARE real legal concepts.

When the de facto corporation is way out of line and at a critical mass of tyrannical power, wouldn't the best nonviolent way to slay the beast be by opting out of the system through legal and contractual means?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The thing is, nobody wants another dictator. Which is exactly what anyone declaring him/herself president and using the military to solidify power would be.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

You have to understand people like gwydionblack just want an excuse to go around and kill people. They are desperate for any excuse whatsoever to start their pathetic little civil war, and they don't really care what the outcome is.

These RAP fruitbats are just the same ilk. They send out threatening letters demanding that governors step down, they imagine that they are in power. These people should be shunned not encouraged.

I wouldn't even go as far as having them arrested, they seriously need mental help, they obviously are delusional.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I wouldn't even go as far as having them arrested, they seriously need mental help, they obviously are delusional.

Yeah, but something has to be done about them. Things could turn nasty if they get desperate when nobody pays them any attention.

We have major party candidates openly calling for armed rebellion. While we don't want to make martyrs of these dirt-bags, there is a point when sedition has to be dealt with.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

At this point we don't know that they'll actually do anything aside from talk about it on a website, what are we supposed to do? Jump for joy and just believe it with no tangible proof its not just a group of guys posting nonsense from a basement somewhere to see how many will fall for it? I'd rather be skeptical now than turn out to be a fool later.

Well is just a bunch of guys posting nonsense for a basement somewhere, but they are allegedly attempting to intimidate State Governors.

That will likely draw the attention of the FBI and end up getting them some face time with a judge. Hopefully.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

We have major party candidates openly calling for armed rebellion. While we don't want to make martyrs of these dirt-bags, there is a point when sedition has to be dealt with.

Yes that is true, we don't need to make martyrs out of these fools, I do think that some time in therapy would do these people a world of good. When killing people sounds like a good idea to someone, you know that there is something seriously wrong with that person.

It would be better in my opinion to get these people help rather than locking them away. That way, they can reintegrate into society and maybe they will find a better way to solve problems facing our nation.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I just had to LMAO when I saw this
thread title.

As this movement is a laugh and Tim Turner
cannot legally hold the Office of President.

Mr. Turner by his own admission was born
in Africa. I guess the birth certificate was bypassed
on this plan too.

Some people just have too much spare
time on their hands.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
These guys are still around? New Government of the US eh? Military is on board too?

What's the penalty for treason again in your country?

Hmmm...I think the treason was committed by those on Capital Hill who got America involved in several illegal wars, and are attempting to control the flow of money and drugs in America. The people who desire a Constitutional Government in place, with laws, not ordinances or statutes that are nothing but corporate rules and not treasonous in any way whatsoever.

In a True Democracy:
People have a right to change their leaders
People choose their leaders through elections which are held frequently.
Elections are free and fair
People have civil rights.

Read your Constitution....

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

If the state is no longer free, then it is the right of the people to make it as such.

Then there is this other little gem of enlightenment thought:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

Folks, for all that the government says, the Constitution is the Law of the Land, but it only stands as such for as long as We the People let it stand, and prevent our leaders from tearing it down. It is the Constitution and Bill of rights, and the Declaration that makes us all FREE, take that away and we are but Slaves to the Banks. Think about it.

I am fully behind RAP, and have volunteered to help in any way I can.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emilyh

If the military was planning a coup, LAST thing they would need are these people. If a military coup does ever take place, it'll happen quietly, quickly, and not having a puppet head that runs its mouth on the internet looking for donations.

They are not planning a coup, they are restoring the government to Constitutional law, two entirely different things.

They are not out to kill anyone, they are not planning a coup, they are not trying to start a civil war. They are restoring the government as quietly and lawfully and peacefully as they can, that is what you need to understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join