It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason you are unemployed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There is one and one only reason you are unemployed. Government.

I have been following Steffs work for a wile. Very often he gives a very valid perspective. See for your self.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I agree. And I have a solution.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I know why I'm unemployed:

here

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I know why I'm unemployed.

Here.

Joke

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
I know why I'm unemployed.

Here.

Joke

That's hilarious. I had no idea where that link would lead.

I know others who have the same...uh....barrier.

To jitma: Your link is the reason my house always seems to need dusting....the dogs need a bath.....There are dishes in the sink....well.....you get the picture.

[edit on 7/25/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

[edit on 26-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

OH I'M SORRY, THE DEATHSTAR WILL BE FULLY OPERATIONAL, YOUNG JEDI. NO violence, is this why we got nowhere in the revolutionary war? WW2, MORE PEOPLE HAD JOBS. Well i suppose so when alot of people died in the war or crippled. So YEAH, more people got jobs because buisnesses needed people. people were in a war and dying. sure buisnesses needed people because we were a shortage of back then. This guy must be MR. DISINFO AGENT #666. NO VIOLENCE.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
the reason I'm unemployed is because I don't want to be employed. Even before I became political aware I knew the soul sucking fact of all jobs, even ones that were mildly amusing in and of themselves; the micro management of virtually every job is the sole reason as to why I am not employed, and why I choose not to become re-employed. If anyone is going to micro manage me, it's gonna be me. I'm self employed.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

I am not sure I'm getting your point.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI

His point is that we should kill more people so we can be more prosperous.

Violence leads to prosperity.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
think about it.. with todays job market you have unskilled workers competing with skilled workers for menial jobs. for a person of my age with little job skills and a sketchy work history, what am i supposed to do? around here it seems like you either get a job at mcdonalds and earn next to nothing or commit crimes and end up in prison. perhaps the unemployment situation is truly being engineered by tptb it is for the purpose of making us either join the military out of desperation, or play into their very profitable drug trade which i am convinced has a lot more to do with government than we care to admit. prison industry and the drug trade both generate billions and are dependent on one another, so i guess it could make sense.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
People are unemployed because they allowed their jobs to be shipped overseas. The unemployed have no one to blame but themselfs.

People need to stop expecting nanny governmnt to take care of them and go out and get a job. there are plenty of jobs out there for those who want one. It just might not be the one you want to work.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lady_mezuza

People are unemployed because the government has destroyed the economy.

You know I just read through some of that big unemployment thread and the first thing the guy rattles off are the dozens of licenses required for him to get a job.

Industry didn't impose those licenses, government did.

The government (particularly in the UK) has placed all manner of barriers in the way of people trying to find a job

The government has erected all manner of barriers to entry for new corporations to enter the market through regulations and taxes.

What people also don't realize are the employer paid payroll taxes have to be calculated for a new job position as if they were part of the persons pay.

So, if I'm an employer and I can afford to spend 2000 a month on a new position, I start with that amount then I deduct MY share of HIS payroll taxes to arrive at the amount I can hire him for. But when that amount goes below the mandated minimum wage, I can no longer create the position.

There's a billion ways the government has destroyed the economy. To list them all would take forever.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by FIFIGI

His point is that we should kill more people so we can be more prosperous.

Violence leads to prosperity.

Sure it does. That is pretty cool to openly advocate that. Interesting times, interesting times.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

One way or another, I'm gonna be the one holding the gun.

I like this guy. he cuts through all the buffer.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Lots of great links about reasoning it could be there are so many unemployed....

I have my own link to add...

The reason I am "unemployed"... Galt's Gulch

top topics

join