It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America:The Test Tube Nation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Before getting to the main point of this thread, I first want to make it clear that this is not at all another 'American Bashing' thread that I do see a number of. This is just a theory that has led me to look further into a few things, some of you may find it interesting, or some may just roll their eyes and move on to another thread. Either way, I wanted to put some of these thoughts and findings up for anyone that may be curious.

America: 'the home of the brave'? or the home of the 'lab rats'?
The USA is a country that is well known for its excesses and its world-wide influence in all aspects of our know world today.
But, what if the land and entire country itself, including all inhabitants native to America, are being used for unknown and multitudes of various testing?
The people themselves being used by the PTB to test effects of television and media control, as well as other mind altering/brainwashing techniques and technologies (predictive programming, subliminal messages), food additives, chemtrails, social engineering, propagandas of fear to induce humans to compliant masses asking and begging for their freedoms to be taken so they can be 'safe'..safe from pedophiles, dogs, crazed teens with kitchen knives, the paid terrorists and the rogue psychotic everyone has somewhere in their town..you know the scene.
Here are a few links to sources of different terms in case anyone needs more information on them-
ELF: www.orgoneblasters.com...
www.earthpulse.com...
www.youtube.com...

Media Manipulation:
www.globalissues.org...
www.rense.com...
www.youtube.com...

Predictive Programming:
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...
vimeo.com...
truthrss.com...
Social Engineering:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.phrequ3ncy.com...
www.youtube.com...

Food Additives: www.lifeintheusa.com...
www.sweetpoison.com...
www.foodditive.com...
www.youtube.com...

Chemtrails:educate-yourself.org...
www.carnicom.com...
www.youtube.com...

America has been using water Fluoridation- en.wikipedia.org... for many years all over the country with few exceptions, Europe -en.wikipedia.org... does not practice water fluoridation, but America can not escape the problem too easily.

GMO foods in American DO NOT have to be labelled as a GM product by law, where as in Europe, it must be on the package of any item where any GM ingredients are used. Living here for some time, I have also noticed many food items with a label on the front specifically to state the product is GM free.
www.freshplaza.com...
www.organicconsumers.org...
Many here have become aware that the country itself (USA) has been under the control of some of the biggest criminals ever known, and that those ruling families have been in charge of things for centuries, or if certain myths can be considered, these families have been in control since human history first started
I heard a saying not long ago, that the Nazis didn't lose the war, they just moved...cont-

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
-- It would make a great deal of sense that it was America they moved to.
It seems the more and more I look into laws, codes, big pharma, and many other corporate and major elements in the US, the more it leads to the entire nation and its people, animals and land, being a test bed, on ways to gain utmost control over the worlds populace and not just one country, but they could very easily just be seeing what works on humans and what doesnt. Honing, I believe is the world.
Now, it can be argued that the entire world already is a test tube product, and yes in many ways I believe this as well, however, America seems to be rife with such things I mentioned above..I would very much like to hear others thoughts on this if anyone has any?

[edit on 25-7-2010 by corruptedtesssa]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by corruptedtesssa

Well, one thing I have to say, I hate it when I attempt to talk political with some people and their response is "well there really is nothing we can do".

Oh well, the sheep are fat and it seems the NWO get lots of wool and chops from a large quantity of us.

As for your theory or postulation, add another component to this. Look at our actual population growth over the last 40 years. I have watched a couple of vids and read at least like 3 papers on the estimates of our population.

All of them vary in degree but our population growth is all tied in with the immigration that we have allowed over them years. I have looked at the government numbers and they do not look that bad. But several of those vids and papers think the government has completely shorted the numbers by 100-400%.

Maybe besides a test bed for sheeple creation, we are also the flat population growth test ground also.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by corruptedtesssa

Very sharp. I have almost completely come to the same conclusion.

One thing that could be being tested in my opinion is the idea of multi-culturalism as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thanks for the reply.. and yes that also would make a lot of sense.
I also agree that its a very frustrating feeling when so many pull out the 'nothing we can do' card.. doing something has got to be better than doing nothing at all..

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yes, absolutely.. multi-culturalism seems to be a big issue all around these days.. and the interactions between them, how society has been geared to think and react to different cultures and races.. it would have to make for quite an interesting study for the PTB

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Also.. any chance of actually getting an explination as to why this was moved to 'skunk works' so it will not really be read or commented on..it would be nice to know reasons for it being moved please

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have no doubts that this is true. It is weirder than most think, living in this world. The rabbit hole is far deeper than most think, and I say it's ET's that are at the "top."

We are the slave race they created. Read the Enki tablets found in the area of, and written at the time of, ancient Sumer.

And now, as always, they play with us.

Our answer is to take over our planet - here's how:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Think of it more as prophetic-

The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.-Zech14.9

repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.-Luke24.47

From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live.-Acts17.26

The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.-Is11.6

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh-Phil3.3

But now many nations are gathered against you. They say, "Let her be defiled, let our eyes gloat over Zion!"-Micah4.11

Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.-Rev19.19

You will know that I am the LORD, when I deal with you for my name's sake and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt practices-Eze20.44

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.-Is40.22

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.-Rom8.37

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
life is a testing-ground........we try this and we try that until we settle into some sense of 'who we are'. and still, we keep trying new things- new foods, new drinks, new friends.......
I realize that the OP is specifically saying that there is a real group of beings controlling the entire country, and I agree, but whar if- just 'what if'- we've had 1000's of years to 'get it right' spiritually and we've run out of time. therefore- like children- someone or something has had to control us towards true spiritual freedom....

grow your own food, don't watch tv/movies (post 1980), don't drink coke, etc. and you'll be free from tptb. ostracized by everyone else but at least free from tptb.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
"I heard a saying not long ago, that the Nazis didn't lose the war, they just moved"

This is more than a Saying, it is fact; The US govt operated a Smuggling operation known as "paperclip" that brought in hundreds of Nazi SS and other officers to the US govt. Many ended up at CIA, Federal Reserve, Treasury, what became the NSA, and other departments of US Government.
I.G. Farben was the corporate conglomerate that managed and funded Hitler and enriched themselves during WW2, we know this group today as BASF, BAYER, HOESCH, who in turn own hundreds of subsidiaries and smaller companies worldwide.

The Bush Family (American presidential dynasty), made their fortunes with the rise of IG Farben in Nazi Germany.
The human Genome project is a derivative of Nazi medical experiments, groups and partners with Prescott bush that funded much of Nazi Germanies corporate and material requirements.

We can See what Nazi's evolved into in the US govt; the CIA operations are handbooks of Nazi SS procedures; off the book funding by its own sources such as drug and materials smuggling, separate organization accountable to nobody. Medical research and programs such as Genome and Eugenics can be traced directly to Nazi medical experiments in POW and Concentration Camps.
These groups own patents on plants, foods, bacteria, virus's, even human genetic lines ( life Itself) are owned by groups that trace their existence back to I.G. Farben, the Nazi war and intelligence apparatus and the Bush Family.

The Nazis moved to the USA, and operate in the open, managing our top agencies and own the worlds largest corporations. Their philosophies have evolved into economic and intelligence (surveillance) power, as opposed to military power.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Very true that life in general is one major testing field itself..and it also makes sense, that we have run out of time so to say, and they have had to take control..but then again, i believe its always been the PTB mission to control everything, in all countries really.. no place is immune by this point in time.
Yes, thats the best way to do things i think, try and limit whatever is possible to limit in daily household and personal use, growing your own gardens, taking extreme care in what foods are brought into the house, get rid of the television, dont take medications from big pharma that may not be entirely needed..things like that can make one a great deal less under the PTBs control, but i do think that they have made it truly impossible to escape that control entirely.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigenous equity

Hello

I too strongly believe thats its more than a saying.. too many pieces fit together to form a larger picture of things and it all seems to add up too neatly for comfort, especially when looking back into the family trees and bloodlines of the rulers and the 'elite' far before the days of the Nazis, but the links are certainly there.

i am pretty sure that most here have already seen this video, its Max Igan and he speaks a bit on the Nazis moving over to the then new lands
www.kewego.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
still would really like to know why this was moved.. or at least point out where exactly i went wrong on this?

top topics

join