It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Accomplishments of Pres. Obama Which The Media Fails to Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Which has what to do with the topic? I'm not here to listen to propaganda, let's try to discuss this without off topic stuff.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

His first act as President was to sign an Executive Order to seal ALL his past documents...
Its the most secretive WH ever....

But thats not unusual, they all seem to hide more and more...

Why are you spreading rumors and making things up?
Or do you actually believe that bunk and didn't look into it at all?

What he did was end George Bush's stonewall of public records already in existence which many of you have conveniently and collectively forgotten about.

President Obama Revokes Bush Presidential Records Executive Order

On January 21, in one of his first official acts, President Barack Obama revoked the Bush administration’s Executive Order 13233 that severely limited access by the public to presidential records.
history coalition.org

President Obama Opens Up Records, Shuts the Revolving Door

"Executive Order 13233 of November 1, 2001, is revoked."

That simple line that concludes President Barack Obama's "Presidential Records" Executive Order of January 21, 2009 is music to the ears of any historian or journalist who wishes access to presidential records. It's the first blow (and hopefully not the last) against the regimen of secrecy and contempt for the public's right to know that characterized the Bush administration. Researchers will no longer face Bush-era stonewalling and obstacles when seeking public records.
Huffington Post

He then issued Executive Order 13489 which not unlike President Reagan Executive Order 12667 deals with national archives, and records created BY his administration in those archives.

Ronald Reagan (that is right) started the practice of keeping those records secret until they could be later revealed. They deal only with the administration, and both orders do NOT have the power to seal Obamas birth or school records at all.

Was Reagan trying to seal Obamas future records from the public?

So no, "he didn't seal his birth records" no matter how many times Conservative conspiracy theorists, delusional Birthers still scrambling for one actual piece of decent evidence and Right wing media loons on FOX want to claim it to be so.

Just because you say something is a left wing conspiracy doesn't make it so.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Sorry Intrepid but its not off topic.

How can it be if I was talking about secrecy in Goverment and points 8&9 refer to exactly that???

If any post was off topic , it was yours

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This list is hysterical, not to mention 8 months old.

21. The prison at Guantanamo Bay is being phased out. Really? 7 months after it's promised closure, it is still up and running.

24. $789 billion economic stimulus plan. Epic failure, Obama promised unemployment would not go over 8% if passed.

34. Visited more countries and met with more world leaders than any president in his first six months in office. Also took more vacations, and played more rounds of golf than any president.

I'm going to stop, this is insane.

You people need to read this. They are giving Obama credit from everything from "Cash for Clunkers, to setting us up for "immigration reform"

Remember this was from November 2009......Wonder how many of the points they want to take back....Club Gitmo closing.....

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
91- He's managed to NOT be assassinated. Now THERE'S a feat in this political climate.

This caught my eye,

perhaps because those that disagree with Obama's policies are not as racist and barbaric as the MSM and this administration has been trying to paint them.

[edit on 043131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Too bad he's just a puppet and he knows it. Obama is a puppet just like the last president. They all are put in place to do the bidding of their masters, who I'm sorry to say are not the citizens of our country. Instead he's at the whim of a powerful group of corrupt criminal corporatist fascist scum. That's theonly people he cares about pleasing and the only reason they do anything that is done.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I cam across this on stumble upon. Apparently the media has never reported these to the people. I would like to get your thoughts on President Obama's 90 accomplishments.
[edit on 25-7-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

I feel like I am reading about a Zombie wearing a brand new Armani suit. Its still a Zombie no matter how you dress it up. People across the country are in far worse shape now than they were in 2008 and that won't be overcome with a bunch of wishful thinking. I heard a montage of clips from Obama a week ago with him saying "I will not rest until...[fill in empty promise]" and it was scary because it went on for several minutes - its one of his catch phrases to make you think he is going to work hard and get things done but the truth is he hasn't. Jobs are being lost and are leaving the country and the federal government is more interested in how to protect the music industry copy rights and how to track everything we do online than in building and supporting a sustainable economy.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am a college student and I recently found out that my dad's company will be going out of business due to the DoD procurement insourcing directive. I was wondering if anyone knows how to estimate how many minority owned and small businesses will go out of business as a result of the new procurement DoD insourcing directive?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join