It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

51 Bodies Found at Northern Mexico Dumping Ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

51 Bodies Found at Northern Mexico Dumping Ground

www.aolnews.com

MEXICO CITY (July 24) --Investigators said Saturday they have found 51 corpses in two days of digging in a field near a trash dump outside the northern city of Monterrey, as excavations continued at one of the largest clandestine body dumping grounds in Mexico's bloody drug war.

The attorney general of Nuevo Leon state, where Monterrey is located, said the victims included 48 men and 3 women. There so many bodies that authorities were using refrigerated trucks to hold them, Alejandro Garza y Garza told local television.

Investigators are still struggling to identify the remains but susp
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This makes you wonder just how much of this is going on. This is a pretty messed up situation/find and honestly, as sad as it sounds, it doesnt really shock me much.

A stop needs to be put to these criminals period. I dunno how, but fact is, this needs to be stopped.

Im just curious how many more they'll find and how long mass murder like this has been taking place.

www.aolnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It's been happening since the beginning of time fella, and will never end. At best..it'll just pop up somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
How many of these stories will it take to put an end to this stupid "drug war?"

They're a constant. Last month it was 55 bodies found in mine ... or was it 77? Does it matter?

Most people will look at this and think it's reason to strengthen our borders, not even considering the fact that doing so will just force the criminals to fight harder, be more careful (killing more witnesses/snitches), and just go all out.

People aren't going to just all of the sudden stop doing drugs. I'm not saying we should sell heroin at the store on the corner, but that we should take the business away from the criminals by putting it in our control.

People will stop funding the violent dealers if they can just go into a respectable establishment without any fear of being arrested to get their fix . . .

There will always be drug users, why not take the violence out of it?

F--- the globalists' police state

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Mexico is going to be digging up bodies for the next 100 years.

I believe the ones that have been found so far are only a small % of the number that are already out there.

And that the number of bodies will grow exponentially in the years to come as the cartels fight each other and the government.

I also believe we will end up closing the border with Mexico when the bodies start showing up in large numbers on the US side of the border.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Mexico is going to be digging up bodies for the next 100 years.

I wouldnt doubt that one bit.

top topics

join