It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was the pope the devil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
this is not normally my cup of tea but found it and thought i would share it with your selves . appologies if it's been shown before.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

Here is your video .

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Another loose interpretation of the vague Biblical "prophecies". Thanks for pointing out this youtube channel to me, it appears they have a great deal of material that is rife for a debunking (though I am too tired at the moment to get into the meat of it).

Was the Pope the anti-Christ? Umm... no. While I am not catholic (I'm an atheist) I have to say that no the Pope was not Satan or the anti-Christ. If he was than wouldn't the world have ended? Plus if he had power behind him, whether it be divine or satanic, would he really need a bullet proof popemobile?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

thanks for that. for some reason it did'nt want to play ball

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles

thanks for that. for some reason it did'nt want to play ball

I am not understanding.

Huh?.... is too short a post.
What, pray tell, do you mean?
Couldn't you get it to play?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

sorry i meant i could'nt get the video onto the post .

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
I have to say that no the Pope was not Satan or the anti-Christ. If he was than wouldn't the world have ended?

Just to clarify, I think the video's theory (although I am positively not endorsing it) is that Pope John Paul or someone claiming to be him will be "resurrected". So the best part of the "Antichrist"'s work is still to come.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Zombie pope eh?

I suppose if they believe a Jewish zombie named Jesus died and came back to life to forgive their sins than this sort of theory isn't so far-fetched.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I thought the pope mobile was designed to keep the guy upright. Since he couldn't stand long times in a row anymore.

All the safety measures are not making any sense to me anyway...
Is it not some sort of goal to end up dead ? The best way IMO would be KIA while spreading the word. The second best ultimate martyr dead possible.

Anyway.

The popes of the Vatican have been, are, and will be the best proof we have that says that the institute that it represents, is just an institute. Ruled by men with all kinds of humanity available. For the good, the bad and everything in between.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles

sorry i meant i could'nt get the video onto the post .

Oh. Ok.
Well It is pretty curious, the video and what it claims to be true. I don't know. Whatever the real story is, the truth has been entangled in so many lies, deception and trickery -we need some sort of a score card to know the players and a road map to figure it out. Unfortunately I think that score card and road map were burned a long time ago....and re-written by men.

I find it odd that in Rev 1:1 it says God told Jesus, Jesus told an angel, and the angel told John.

Why didn't God just tell John?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

To put it simply.
NO

top topics

join