It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Block Investigative Power for Oil Spill Commission

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

[edit on 25-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
One nice aspect of this thread is all the Republican apologists are popping their head out of the sand, showing their allegiance.

And no, I'm no fan of the Democrats, either.

But people defending the party of no on ATS is funny.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

A great video. I will be posting it everywhere I can and I think everyone else who has children or is expected to live past the next 20 years should do the same...or we might not have this planet, as we know it today.
It is still a long shot to think we can repair the damage that has already been set in motion...but one worth taking.

I was aware of the internal combustion engine. In the 70's dad and an inventor friend were seriously marketing a proto-type vehicle that was going to be taken from State to State, and driven by politicians in local parades and fairgrounds. They were trying to inspire interest in this vehicle that used over 50% less gas by storing power while stopping (internal storage transmission).

This vehicle, like any other oil saving vehicle that came before or after was bought up by a major auto corporation SO THEY COULD SHELVE IT.
You can't imagine the betrayal and disillusion I felt when this humanly beneficial invention just disappeared. The automobile mfg companies and the oil companies were in collusion to mutually assure both of their survival and eliminate any competition or threat.

Back then I had the crazy idea humans could be counted on to do the right thing....I still think they can and will - but not when they are being tricked into a phony bill of goods.

Only if they know the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Republicans are traitors to the truth, decency & this nation.

Let's give them a witch trial,

if they die after drinking 2 gallons straight of corexit, then they are just corrupt Republicans,

otherwise they are Satanic witches & will be burnt at the stake on the steps of the Capitol.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by slank]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

If the penalty for pollution is capped at $25,000 per day for a company making 10 million a day...it makes more sense to pay the fine.

...this I understood from the video and why we cannot win until we recognize this flaw and fix it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join