It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty little secret(gov . Operations)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
when i was growing up my father was in the service of the military. Iwill tell you that he wasnt in the practice of talking about the jobs they did. But i will say in his unit into southern Vietnam the us goverment ,was in the practice of extracting us pows, and taking them to their death never allowing them to reach the press state side, to speak of their us ordered death strikes against villages of innocent farmers, chidren, infants and just about any thing living that moved. So when we remember our pows in memorium and the memorials the us gov. puts up for them ,remember its the same gov that sent them to their death , to murder, and then for their service were murdered themselve just so the the us gov can keep its dirty little secret.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Very nice, would you care to elaborate on a source? It is insanely easy to just make a bold statement, quite another to back it up.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
the source is sgt mjr douglas whipple, and allogations were not the intent. It was only some transcribed memories of pain, felt by another scarred us veteran with memories that even know he lies to himself to forget remind him of the pain of the truth.sometimes the search for a conspiracy is easily found in the faces of the scarred, and need no source.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by w3stn1l3
But i will say in his unit into southern Vietnam the us goverment ,was in the practice of extracting us pows, and taking them to their death never allowing them to reach the press state side, to speak of their us ordered death strikes against villages of innocent farmers, chidren, infants and just about any thing living that moved.

Why would they want to execute their own POWs!??!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
the pows are evidence of the war crimes that we commited, to eliminate them prevents unwanted press, and possible destruction of the goverments propaganda to that point.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
kinda late to reveal this now no one gives a about the vietnam war anymore and i dont think its true.

new topics

top topics

join